The most valuable and nutritious mushroom, giving any dish saturation and a pronounced taste - is a white mushroom.
No wonder he is called the king of the mushroom kingdom.
Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms - a delicious dish that will warm, lift your spirits and saturate for a long time.
Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms - general principles of cooking
For the preparation of mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms, not only fresh mushrooms are used, but also frozen, dried, and even pickled. Also, the composition of the soup often includes vegetables, cereals, cheeses, herbs and spices.
Dill, basil, onion and leek, various types and varieties of peppers, rosemary, tarragon, celery, curry, marjoram and other spices are perfectly combined with white mushrooms.
Before cooking , fresh mushrooms are carefully picked, cleaned of forest debris, washed under running water, thrown back either in a colander or in a sieve to get rid of excess moisture. Then either boiled or fried.
Frozen white mushrooms do not need preliminary preparation. They do not even need to be defrosted before use, it is enough to immediately put in a pan or stew pan with boiling water.
Dried white mushrooms must be soaked in water for several hours before cooking. Otherwise, the dish will turn out without a rich mushroom flavor and appropriate flavor. It is worth considering the fact that two or three times less dried mushrooms are used for soup.
With marinated white mushrooms, the whole marinade is pre-poured, and only then is it fried or boiled.
The remaining ingredients are washed, cleaned, cut according to the recipe, then boiled or fried.
Often, sour cream and cream are added to the mushroom soup - they give the dish a special tenderness and piquancy.
1. Mushroom soup with porcini with cream, cheese and sour cream
• 300 grams of fresh white mushrooms;
• 3 large potato tubers;
• 180 grams of soft melted cheese;
• one onion;
• 20 ml grow. oils; • carrot;
• salt, spices;
• 50 grams of sour cream 30% fat;
• 100 ml of cream;
• one and a half liters of water.
1. Prepare the white mushrooms, according to the general recommendations, cut them into several parts.
2. We clean the vegetables and chop them: we cut the potatoes into small neat bars, rub carrots on a small segment of grater, chop the onion into half rings.
3. We heat up the vegetable oil in the cauldron or stewpan, lay out the onions and carrots, fry to a pleasant blush.
4. Add mushrooms, stir, fry until cooked.
5. Salt, put spices and pepper to taste, pour in sour cream, simmer for another five minutes, turn off the gas.
6. Pour water into a small saucepan, add some salt to it, spread the potato sticks, boil until done.
7. Pour the potatoes together with the liquid in a saucepan to sauteed mushrooms and vegetables.
8. Add soft cheese, bring to a boil, pour in cream.
9. Tomim on the slowest fire for no more than five minutes, not allowing the soup to boil.
10. Pour the mushroom soup in the plates, decorating with fresh herbs.
2. Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms and home-made noodles
• a pound of fresh white mushrooms;
• two medium sized onions;
• 20 grams creamy. oils;
• two small carrots;
• 500 grams of flour;
• 50-60 ml grow. oils;
• three liters of water;
• 150 grams of high fat cream.
1. Mix in a small bowl 100 ml of lukewarm water with vegetable oil.
2. In a large bowl pour half of the sifted flour, pour into the recess made in the center, a mixture of water and oil. Quietly knead the dough, which in the end should resemble thin sour cream.
3. Next, gradually pour in the remaining flour, mix and knead until the dough is sufficiently steep.
4. We roll it into a thin layer no more than 3 mm thick, cut into strips 4-6 cm wide, remove them to the side so that the dough dries.
5. As soon as the dough strips are dry, cut the noodles with a sharp knife, pre-rolling the tool in flour.
6. Put the prepared mushrooms in a saucepan, pour three liters of water, cook after boiling for about half an hour, from time to time removing the foam from the skimmer. 7. Add salt, lay out noodles and chopped onion and carrots passive in butter.
8. Tomim after boiling broth for ten minutes.
9. Serve mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms, seasoned with sour cream and sprinkled with chopped dill.
3. Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms and beans
• 350 grams of white mushrooms (fresh or frozen);
• a glass of white beans;
• three liters of water;
• pepper, salt;
• small carrots;
• two or three sprigs of parsley and dill;
• 50 grams of rice cereal;
• vegetable oil;
• a pair of bay leaves;
• pinch of marjoram.
1. Put the clean, washed beans in the evening in a container, pour cold water.
2. Soak the beans back in a colander, rinse, boil on low heat in a liter of water until ready.
3. Put the white mushrooms in a saucepan with two liters of water, cook, slightly salted, twenty minutes.
4. We take them out with a skimmer from the mushroom broth, cool, cut into small pieces.
5. Fry to a blush on vegetable oil, again lay out in a saucepan with broth.
6. Add thoroughly washed rice, julienne carrots. Cook for another ten minutes.
7. Spread the beans and sauteed onions, add marjoram, salt and black pepper.
8. After ten minutes of simmering over low heat, we throw a couple of bay leaves and chopped greens. Insist no more than five minutes, served with sour cream.
4. Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms and buckwheat
• 250 grams of white mushrooms;
• 100 grams of buckwheat groats;
• a pound of potatoes;
• one onion;
• two liters of water;
• a piece of creamy. oils.
1. Wash peeled mushrooms and cut into large pieces.
2. Boil them for twenty minutes in salted water.
3. Add peeled and washed buckwheat, add potatoes, sliced in bars.
4. Tomim everything after boiling on average fire for about fifteen minutes.
5. Fry finely chopped onions in butter.
6. Shift fried in the soup, add to taste greens, salt, if desired, pepper the dish. 7. Tom another five to seven minutes. Remove the pan from the heat.
5. Mushroom soup with dried white mushrooms
• 50-60 grams of dried porcini mushrooms;
• 1.7 liters of water;
• small carrots;
• large onion;
• four potato tubers;
• 30-50 grams creamy. oils;
• 50 grams of flour;
• bay leaves;
• greens, salt;
• sour cream.
1. Fill the mushrooms with boiling water, let them brew - forty to sixty minutes will be enough.
2. In melted butter, fry the onion cut into quarters, grated carrots.
3. Add the flour, salt, stir, fry the mass for another couple of minutes.
4. Pour water into a saucepan, after boiling, lay out soaked dried porcini mushrooms.
5. Fifteen minutes later, we put the potatoes, chopped into cubes.
6. After the same period of time, add spices, roast, bay leaves.
7. After a five-minute brewing, serve the dish, sprinkle profusely with herbs and season with sour cream to taste.
6. Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms, vegetables and greens
• 200-250 grams of white mushrooms;
• 250 ml of chicken broth;
• 80 ml of dry wine (white);
• teaspoon curry;
• 100 grams of frozen peas;
• celery root;
• 100 ml high fat cream;
• two medium carrots;
• ground white pepper;
• 220 ml of water;
• green onions;
• three medium onions;
• 30 grams of flour;
• 60-70 grams creamy. oils.
1. Cut the peeled celery root and carrot into thin straws.
2. Shred diced onions.
3. Cut the mushrooms into slices.
4. Melt butter in a small cauldron, spread the prepared mushrooms and vegetables, salt and pepper. Fry everything, stirring ten minutes.
5. We remove the finished ingredients on time in the plate.
6. Fry in flour remaining after vegetable roasting.
7. Pour in a thin stream of broth mixed with water, stir.
8. Add wine, cream.
9. Put the peas, tomim no more than ten minutes.
10. Put the vegetables laid aside and season with all the curries.
11. Before serving, insist five to ten minutes. Serve, richly sprinkled with finely chopped green onions.
7. Mushroom soup with white marinated mushrooms and chicken
• 200 grams of pickled porcini mushrooms;
• 400 grams of chicken fillet;
• one onion:
• three or four potatoes;
• two ordinary 80-gram processed cheese (Friendship or Amber);
• 60 grams of sour cream;
1. Wash chicken fillet, cut into several parts, boil in two liters of water.
2. Put the peeled and sliced potatoes in broth.
3. Merge the liquid from the pickled porcini mushrooms, cut them into thin plates, add them to the ground onion fried in oil.
4. Add sour cream to the mushrooms, mix in, stew for a couple of minutes.
5. We send all the ingredients from the pan to the pan, after boiling we pour the grated cheese, we add spices, salt and greens to taste.
6. We bring the soup to readiness (to dissolve the cheese in the broth), pour into plates.
8. Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms and bacon
• 350 grams of fresh white mushrooms;
• 200 grams of bacon;
• 150 grams of hard cheese;
• a small bunch of dill;
• two liters of water;
• 400 grams of potatoes;
• one bow;
• three eggs.
1. Clean the potatoes, cut them into cubes, put them in boiling salted water.
2. Boil eggs in a separate saucepan.
3. Cut the bacon into strips, fry in a pan without oil for two or three minutes, add mushrooms cut into strips, quarter onion rings, fry everything together for seven minutes.
4. When the potatoes are almost cooked, add the contents of the pan to the pan, add salt if needed.
5. After five minutes of boiling, spread the grated cheese, letting it melt completely in the broth.
6. Serve, spilling the mushroom soup in a la carte plates, garnished with fresh greens and half eggs.
Mushroom soup with porcini mushrooms - tricks and tips
• White mushrooms broth turns slightly darkish, and if you do not use cream, sour cream or cheese when cooking soup, add a little curry or a couple of tablespoons of chopped spinach to make the dish more interesting in color. • To give any mushroom soup delicate, soft notes, five minutes before being cooked, you can add any cheese to taste in the broth: melted, hard; creamy or with various tastes.
• If the recipe requires pre-roasting the mushrooms, fry them in the mixture grows. and creamy oils.
• When cooking mushroom soup with pasta, please note that in order for the vermicelli not to boil soft and not give the dish turbidity and floury-specific taste, the product should be pre-ignited in a dry frying pan until golden.
• Be sure to soak dried mushrooms before cooking, otherwise it will not give either taste or flavor.
• Frozen white mushrooms should not be defrosted beforehand; they should be immediately put into boiling water.
• Do not ignore the spices, but do not overdo it. A small amount of aromatic herbs or spices will add their interesting notes to the mushroom ceps soup.
• If you overdo it with water and the soup is not as rich as you would like, add cheese, sour cream or cream to the dish.
• If you are preparing the cream soup, make sure that the consistency of the soup is homogeneous.
• Ready mushroom soup can be decorated with greens, chopped nuts and even smoked meats.
• And, of course, mushroom porcini soup without such an addition as fresh homemade croutons will not be complete. Do not forget to put on the table a plate with freshly prepared flavored croutons.