Is it possible to meet at least one person who would refuse a portion of ruddy fried potatoes.
And if you add to the potatoes no less favorite ingredient of all the meat?
Then you get a delicious, hearty, flavorful dish that will appeal to both adults and children.
We present to your attention the best recipes tested by time and many housewives, fried potatoes with meat in a pan.
Fried potatoes with meat in a pan - the general principles of cooking
With a potato any meat products are perfectly combined. You can take chicken, veal, pork - it all depends on your taste preferences.
Additional ingredients can be onions, garlic, any mushrooms and vegetables. Fried potatoes with meat can be cooked in vegetable or butter, you can also add fat sour cream or 20-30% cream, which will give the dish a special delicate and soft taste.
Before cooking, potatoes are cleaned, washed, dried and cut. You can chop a vegetable into cubes, straws, cubes and even large slices. Meat is washed and cut in the same way, it is desirable that the size of potatoes and meat be the same - so the finished dish will look more beautiful.
For roasting, it is best to use a deep frying pan to make it more convenient to mix the ingredients, with thick walls so that the potatoes and meat do not burn.
They serve fried potatoes with meat as an independent dish, hot, cooled it is not so fragrant and appetizing. Salads from fresh vegetables, pickled cucumbers, tomatoes, zucchini, sauerkraut and other preservation are in good harmony with the delicious dish.
1. A simple recipe for fried potatoes with meat in a frying pan
• 300 grams of tender veal or pork;
• four large potatoes;
• three cloves of garlic;
• quarter of a pack of butter (60-70 grams);
• greens, salt - to taste; • Paprika, black pepper, thyme - to taste.
1. Wash meat and boil in salted water until cooked. Broth in consequence can be used for cooking other dishes.
2. Peel the onion, cut it into thin quarter rings.
3. We wash the potatoes thoroughly, peel them with a sharp knife, cut them into cubes of medium size.
4. Put the butter in a frying pan, melt it, put the potatoes. Fry, stirring constantly, on high heat for 3-5 minutes.
5. We reduce the power of the fire to medium, add onions, mix. Fry both ingredients, stirring occasionally, for about fifteen minutes.
6. Add boiled meat cut into cubes, mix everything thoroughly.
7. Pour into the pan literally a third of a cup of boiled water, add salt and spices. Cover the pan with a lid, cook until the liquid is completely evaporated.
8. Add fresh chopped greens at the very end of cooking. We withstand fried potatoes with meat on low heat for another 2-3 minutes, remove from heat.
9. Serve to the table with the heat of the heat.
2. Fried potatoes with meat in a pan with the addition of mushrooms
• half a kilo of chicken fillet;
• 200 grams of champignons (fresh);
• spices, salt, laurel leaf;
• vegetable oil;
• 100 grams of sour cream;
• six to seven tubers of potatoes.
1. Chop the peeled onion, rinse the champignons and cut them into thick strips or slices.
2. Fry both ingredients on warm vegetable oil for a couple of minutes until a light blush.
3. Cut the chicken fillet into small cubes, spread to the mushrooms and onions, stirring, fry for 10 minutes.
4. In a separate pan on two spoons of butter, fry the potatoes, cut into slices until golden brown.
5. Mix the fried potatoes with meat and mushrooms, add spices and salt, pour in sour cream and a glass of hot water, throw a couple of bay leaves. 6. Cover the pan with a lid, fry for about 20 minutes.
3. Fried potatoes with meat in sour cream in a pan
• 250 ml of sour cream;
• 600 grams of calf tenderloin;
• a mixture of peppers, salt;
• spoon of mustard seeds;
• pinch of dried basil;
• kilogram of potatoes.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients: wash and dry the meat, clean the carrots, onions and potatoes.
2. Cut the pork and potatoes into small cubes, onion in half rings, and rub carrots on the shallow side of the grater.
3. Put the pork on hot oil, fry until golden brown, add onions and carrots. Continue to fry until softened vegetables.
4. Add all the spices, herbs, salt, pour sour cream. Cover the pan with a lid, stew the meat in sour cream for 15 minutes.
5. Add the potatoes, mix thoroughly, pour in half a glass of hot water.
6. Fry vegetables with meat until potatoes are fully cooked.
4. Fried potatoes with meat and vegetables in a pan
• 400 grams of lean pork;
• two tomatoes;
• 700 grams of potatoes;
• two spoons of tomato paste;
• spices, salt, sunflower oil.
1. Pork take low-fat, small fatty layers are acceptable to make the dish juicier. Meat thoroughly washed, obsushivaem. We spread on a chopping board, cut into long not very wide stripes.
2. Fry the prepared pork in hot oil over high heat to a light blush for 3-5 minutes.
3. Add onion rings and thin carrot straws, fry everything together, lowering the heat to medium power for 2-3 minutes.
4. We put potatoes cut into strips for meat, blanched crushed tomatoes, tomato paste, eggplant cubes, spices, salt.
5. Mix everything thoroughly, fry over medium heat, stirring for 10 minutes.
6. After we reduce the heat, pour in half a glass of boiled water and fry the potatoes until cooked, without stirring, under the lid closed for about 10 minutes.
5. Fried potatoes with minced meat in a frying pan
• one and a half kilograms of potatoes;
• 700 grams of minced meat (chicken or pork and beef);
• two bulbs;
• salt, ground pepper, vegetable oil.
1. Cut the peeled potatoes into cubes, add salt and fry in hot oil, stirring occasionally, until fully cooked (15-20 minutes).
2. In another frying pan lay out the onion, cut into small cubes, fry for a couple of minutes, then add the thawed minced meat. Fry minced meat, stirring with a fork, until cooked (10-15 minutes), at the end add salt, pepper.
3. Put the roasted minced meat on the finished potatoes, cover the pan with a lid, set the minimum fire.
4. Make the dish ready for 3-5 minutes.
5. Before serving, mix all ingredients thoroughly.
6. Fried potatoes with meat in a slow cooker, like in a frying pan
• a pound of pork;
• five large potatoes;
• salt and spices;
• sunflower oil.
1. Cut the washed and dried pork into medium sized pieces.
2. Clean and chop the onion.
3. Wash the potatoes, peel them and cut into thin circles.
4. Pour vegetable oil into the multi-cooker bowl, lay out the pork, salt it, and pepper it. If desired, add additional spices: paprika, oregano, thyme.
5. Set the “Frying” mode for 30 minutes. During cooking, open the multicooker lid several times and mix the pork with a wooden spoon.
6. At the end of time, the meat should be covered with a uniform golden-brown shade.
7. Add the onions, cook in the same mode for another 10 minutes.
8. After the sound signal, mix everything thoroughly, spread on the meat an even layer of prepared potatoes, salt and pepper.
9. Fry the meat and potatoes in the “Frying” mode for another 20-25 minutes.
10. Before serving, mix all the ingredients, let it stand for about 10 minutes.
Fried Potatoes with Meat in a Frying Pan: Tricks and Tips & Tips
• Fry all the ingredients of the dish should be in hot oil.
• Salt the dish better in the middle or at the end of cooking, this will allow all the ingredients to become covered with a uniform, appealing blush.
• If you peel the peeled potatoes with boiling water before cooking, the root crop will be roasted faster and tastes better.
• Before frying, the potatoes must be dried, then the fried potatoes will turn out crispy and will not be boiled soft.
• If you use new potatoes for cooking, you can not clean the roots, but just wash thoroughly, walking over the skin with a brush. The taste of the finished dish will be interesting and unusual.
• Meat is better to buy young, the cooking process will take less time. If you only have the meat of old cattle, then it is better to boil the meat before readiness before roasting.
• Do not forget to add onions to the dish, it gives a special taste and aroma.
• If you like spicy food, put red pepper or chopped chili pepper in a fried potato with meat.
• Do not neglect the spices, depending on what you choose, will depend on the taste of the finished dish.
• If you add mushrooms, remember that forest mushrooms must be boiled before boiling in slightly salty water, greenhouse mushrooms do not need pre-boiling.
Meat and potatoes are two universal products that are combined with any ingredients. Experiment by adding your favorite foods to the dish, and then each time you will have a new, tasty fried dish that everyone will like. Enjoy your meal.