Dishes in pots in the oven are always more aromatic, rich and tasty than those cooked in a saucepan on the stove. In addition, when languishing at low, unlike the same plate, temperatures, almost all the ingredients of vegetable and meat stews retain maximum of nutrients and vitamin.
Stews in a pot in the oven - general principles of cooking
Due to the simultaneous laying of vegetables, meat, mushrooms and other components of the dish, the stew turns out to be tastier, because all the ingredients in the process of soaking are soaked with tastes and aromas of each other.
You can use all sorts of products that you like. Even a stew of what is in the fridge will turn out to be as tasty as that of refined vegetables and other ingredients. Therefore, there are no restrictions on the use of products.
Usually everything: vegetables, meat and the rest is washed, peeled and cut into slices of approximately the same size. Some of them require pre-roasting: for example, meat, mushrooms, potatoes. More delicate and quick to prepare products are placed immediately in the pot.
Ragout can be seasoned with spices, grated cheese, any sauces. For juiciness and satiety, it is also recommended to put pots of small butter in small pots.
Cooking time for stews in an oven pot depends on the products used and varies from 20 minutes to 1.5 hours.
Recipe 1. Vegetable stew with meat in pots in the oven
• 500-600 grams of pork;
• three tomatoes;
• six medium sized potatoes;
• one small zucchini;
• large onion;
• a couple of cloves of garlic;
• 50 grams of mayonnaise or sour cream;
• salt, a mixture of peppers;
• peppercorns, bay leaves;
• vegetable oil.
How to cook:
1. Pork washed, cut off the fat, remove the film. Cut the meat into cubes of medium size.
2. We send pork to a heated frying pan with a small amount of oil, fry on high heat, stirring gently, to a light blush. 3. Add the onion sliced in quarter rings, reduce the heat, continue to fry.
4. Season pork with onions, pepper and salt. As soon as the onions soften, we shift the meat fry to the pots.
5. On top of the pork lay potatoes cut into large cubes.
6. The next layer evenly distribute diced zucchini.
7. The final ingredient will be tomato circles.
8. Put garlic plates, laurel leaves, and peppercorns in each pot, salt it to taste.
9. Close the vegetables with meat two or three spoons of mayonnaise or sour cream.
10. Cook stew with meat in pots in an oven heated to 200 degrees for 60-70 minutes.
Recipe 2. Stews with meat, pickled mushrooms and potted vegetables in the oven
• 400 grams of any meat;
• jar of pickled mushrooms;
• two carrots;
• 3-4 potatoes;
• Bell pepper;
• salt, ground pepper;
• cheese (optional).
1. Cut the dried and dried meat into cubes. Slightly salted, fry the meat in a frying pan until golden brown.
2. All vegetables are cleaned and cut into an arbitrary shape, but not too small so that they are not boiled soft in the process of stewing.
3. Put the prepared vegetables in a large bowl, salt, pepper, mix.
4. Put the layers of meat in the pots first, then the vegetables and mushrooms.
5. Fill the ingredients with mayonnaise, if desired, add the last layer of grated cheese.
6. Bake the dish in the oven at 190 degrees until cooked, about 1 hour.
Recipe 3. Vegetable stew in pots in the oven with minced meat in a creamy sauce
Ingredients for 2 servings:
• 200 grams of minced meat (any suitable);
• 2 potatoes;
• small onion;
• Bell pepper;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 1 tsp. mustard beans;
• dill and parsley roots;
• green onion feathers;
• 50 ml of cream;
• salt, ground paprika;
• a piece of butter.
How to cook:
1. Minced meat, if it is frozen, defrost, salt, pepper, mix with mustard.
2. We make minced meat small, with a walnut, meatballs. 3. Shred peeled onion with thin rings, cut potatoes into large sticks, cut carrots and sweet peppers into strips.
4. Put onions and carrots in the pan first, fry for 2-3 minutes, add pepper and potatoes. Fry everything together, stirring for 5 minutes.
5. Fold the vegetables into the pots, sprinkle them with finely chopped green roots and chopped garlic.
6. Put on a piece of butter, sprinkle the whole with salt and paprika.
7. Put the meatballs on top.
8. Fill all the components with boiled chilled water so that the meatballs look only slightly.
9. We preheat the oven to 210 degrees, put pots on the grill, prepare the dish for 40 minutes.
10. 5 minutes prior to readiness sprinkle with green onion rings and pour over cream.
Recipe 4. Vegetable stew in pots in the oven
• small zucchini (young);
• two eggplants;
• three potatoes;
• two Bulgarian peppers;
• two tomatoes;
• 100 ml vegetable broth or water;
• salt pepper;
• olive oil;
1. We clean the onion and chop it into quarters with rings.
2. Remove the seeds from the pepper, cut into four parts and cut into large strips.
3. Wash squash and eggplants. Cut into large cubes without peeling.
4. Peeled carrots three grated.
5. Tomatoes are scalded with boiling water, we remove them from the skin, cut the flesh into medium-sized slices.
6. Heat olive oil in a pan, lay out eggplants, zucchini, carrots, onions and paprika. Add salt, pepper and other spices to taste. Fry, stirring, over high heat for 3-5 minutes.
7. We shift roasted vegetables in pots, put tomatoes in their place, stew literally 2 minutes, and also shift them to pots.
8. Lastly, fry the potatoes in 3-6 minutes in a frying pan. Salt and just like the previous vegetables, we shift in pots.
9. Fill vegetables with water or broth, sprinkle with chopped greens, if there is a need - add salting, pepper.
10. Cook in the oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.
Recipe 5. Vegetable stew in pots in the oven with mushrooms
• 300 grams of greenhouse mushrooms (oyster mushrooms, champignons);
• 300 grams of potatoes;
• 300 grams of Peking cabbage;
• carrots, onions;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• salt, spices;
• 120 ml of tomato juice or sauce.
How to cook:
1. Rinse the mushrooms, recline in a colander. When the water is drained, cut into pieces.
2. Peking cabbage shred large straws, onion - half rings.
3. Potatoes are peeled and cut into cubes.
4. Carrot rub.
5. Fry salted mushrooms in a skillet for 2-3 minutes, put them on a plate.
6. In the same saucepan, lay out the potatoes, fry until half cooked, remove from heat.
7. Put the onions and carrots in the pots with the first layer, then put the potatoes, mushrooms and finally Peking cabbage.
8. Salt, add your favorite spices, pour tomato juice.
9. Cooking in the oven, setting the temperature at 180-200 degrees, about 30 minutes.
10. Put the chopped garlic in the prepared stew, leave the dish in the oven turned off for 10 minutes.
Recipe 6. Vegetable stew with beans and eggplants
The number of vegetables depends on your taste preferences. Some vegetables can be completely eliminated, something is permissible to add your own.
• Bulgarian pepper;
• can of canned red beans;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• salt, spices (chili, oregano, provencal herbs, peppers mix).
1. All vegetables are washed, those that require cleaning - clean.
2. We open the jar of beans, pour out the liquid. Rinse the beans themselves, throwing back in a colander.
3. Cut the eggplants in long strips, fry on both sides in a pan in a small amount of vegetable oil to a light blush.
4. Fried eggplants are cooled and cut into cubes.
5. In a skillet or frying pan, where the eggplants were roasted, lay the onion rings, fry until softened.
6. Cut the blanched tomatoes into cubes, lay them out onion, stew. 7. Add the Bulgarian pepper, passace for 2-3 minutes. Pour in water, bring to a boil, turn off the gas.
8. Mix in a large bowl diced zucchini, eggplant, beans, chopped garlic. We salt, we fill with spices.
9. We spread the vegetable mixture in pots, pour tomato sauce.
10. Sprinkle stew cheese, bake at 180 degrees for 25-30 minutes.
Stews in the pot in the oven - secrets and useful tips
• The main thing in a stew is not to shred neither vegetables, nor meat, nor other ingredients included in the composition. Otherwise, when stewing, they will fall apart, and instead of a beautiful stew of pots, you will get a mush.
• Stew, especially with an abundance of different vegetables, is a bright, colorful dish. Greens will make it even more attractive and appetizing. And here you should not be limited to a standard set of green onions, dill, parsley. Use spinach, sorrel and other herbs.
• Sour cream or creamy filling will make a rich and juicier dish. For the diet option is better to use plain water or vegetable, chicken broth.
• Almost always, some vegetables are pre-fried and there are reasons for such manipulations. First, so the stew turns aromatic and richer. The second is that, thanks to the initial roasting, the long-cooked vegetables do not remain raw, being prepared simultaneously with instant vegetables.
• Any of the recipes you can alter to your taste preferences. For example, using chicken or turkey instead of beef and pork, instead of greenhouse mushrooms - forest, instead of some vegetables - others. And so with spices and herbs, you can experiment as much as enough imagination.