Solyanka - soup with the richest taste.
Pickles, olives and lemon transform the first dish and stand out against the background of other soups. Especially tasty is the hodgepodge with sausages.
She prepares quickly enough and always turns out great!
Well, if you add a piece of meat, it will be just a fairy tale!
Do not believe?
Solyanka soup with sausage - general principles of cooking
The more types of sausage and meat products in solyanka, so it tastes better. From one boiled sausage delicious and rich soup will not work. What can be put in the dish: smoked and boiled sausage, balyk, ham, boiled meat, smoked meat and even bacon.
What vegetables to put:
• tomatoes (pasta);
• salted cucumbers;
• Bulgarian pepper.
But not always lay all. Often there are recipes in which there is no potato or it is replaced with cabbage. Sometimes cereals are added, such as barley.
Olives are an essential ingredient in solyanka making the dish special. Serve soup with sour cream, season with greens and add a slice of lemon.
Recipe 1: Solyanka soup with sausage and olives “Quick”
Recipe fragrant and quick soup solyanka with sausage and olives. If there is no meat broth, then you can cook on water or vegetable broth. You can use other sausages, it will be even more delicious.
• 2 liters of broth, water;
• 1 spoon of pasta;
• 4 hunting sausages;
• 150 g doctoral sausage;
• 3 pickled cucumbers;
• 0.5 lemon;
• 2 potatoes;
• 100 grams of olives;
• 1 carrot;
• 2 onions;
• spices, oil and herbs.
1. Cut cubed peeled potatoes, throw in a saucepan with a little salted water or broth. Cook until half cooked.
2. We clean all the vegetables and finely chop, pickles can simply be grated, just like carrots.
3. Fry onions in a skillet, add carrots in a couple of minutes, and then cucumbers. Stew all together until soft, then put the tomato paste. Fry a minute.
4. Hunting sausages cut into circles, the usual sausage into cubes or straws. Throw to almost ready potatoes, cook until done. 5. Put the roast in the pan, let the saltwort boil for two minutes.
6. Add olives, pepper and turn off. Greens and lemon slices are best placed on plates when serving food on the table.
Recipe 2: Solyanka soup with sausage and mushrooms
For the fragrant soup solyanka with sausage will need any pickled mushrooms. It can be mushrooms, mushrooms, chanterelles, mushrooms and any other. It is better to cook such a hodgepodge in a cauldron or in a large saucepan.
• 3 sausages;
• 150 grams of boiled sausage;
• 150 grams of smoked sausage;
• 300 grams of pickled mushrooms;
• 1 carrot;
• 2 onions;
• 50 ml of oil;
• 50 grams of olives;
• 50 grams of tomato paste;
• 2 pickled cucumbers;
• sour cream, lemon, greens.
1. Cut the onion into cubes, throw the cauldron with butter and fry for a minute.
2. Add the shredded carrot.
3. While the vegetables are roasting, cut sausages, pickles and mushrooms. If the mushrooms are small, then you can not cut them.
4. Add cucumbers to vegetables and fry together, then lay out sausages, mushrooms and tomato. Cover and leave to quench for two minutes. At this time, the kettle should already boil water.
5. Fill the soup with boiling water, bring to the desired thickness. If there is any broth, then you can use it, if, of course, it is not from fish.
6. Cook solyanka 10 minutes. Do not let actively boil, it should almost languish.
7. Add olives, the pickle from them can also be poured into the soup, it will be more delicious.
8. Dress the dish with spices and turn it off. Pour the soup in the plates, put a slice of lemon, herbs and sour cream.
Recipe 3: Solyanka soup with sausage and cabbage
Recipe cabbage soup solyanka with sausage, which is quite unlike borscht. And besides, it is still very fast and easy to prepare. We will use sauerkraut, as with it it turns out much tastier than with fresh vegetables.
• 200 g boiled sausage;
• 200 g smoked sausage;
• 200 g of balyk;
• 150 g sauerkraut;
• 4 pickled cucumbers;
• 3 potatoes;
• 2 tablespoons of pasta;
• 1 onion.
To serve greens, olives, lemon.
1. Cut into cubes potatoes, pour two liters of broth, set to cook almost until done. But you can use just water. 2. All sausages and balyk cut into strips, you can throw in one bowl.
3. Pour some butter into the pan and fry the sausage with balyk to the skin, transfer it back to the bowl.
4. Add some more oil to the pan and fry the chopped onion, then add the cucumbers and cabbage to it.
5. Fry all the vegetables together, add tomato paste at the end.
6. Add sausage, boil for a moment.
7. Spread the contents of the pan, cook for another three minutes.
8. Fill with spices, when serving, we put greens, lemon and olives.
Recipe 4: Solyanka soup with sausage and chicken
For cooking, you can use any part of the chicken carcass, indicated in the recipe. Breast Weight in pure form, without bone. Similarly, you can cook a hodgepodge with turkey.
• 200 grams of smoked sausage;
• 200 grams of boiled sausage;
• 2 bulbs;
• 400 grams of breast;
• 3 spoons of tomato;
• 3 cucumbers;
• 2.8 liters of water;
• 1 carrot.
To taste olives, lemon and greens.
1. Cook the broth from the breast, at the exit it should be about 2.5 liters. Remove the chicken, cool it and cut it into cubes.
2. Cut sausages, can be combined with chicken.
3. Dice the onions, fry for a couple of minutes, then add the grated carrot, cook a little more and put the pickles. Fry all together.
4. Add chicken and sausages to the pan, season with tomato paste and fry.
5. Pour into the pan two ladle broth, cover and cook for ten minutes.
6. We shift the contents of the pan to the pan with the rest of the broth, season with spices, salt, let it boil for two minutes and that's it!
7. In the plates add olives, lemon, fresh greens.
Recipe 5: Solyanka soup with sausage and barley
For soup, hodgepodge with sausage need pearl barley. It should be soaked in cold water for 5 hours to reduce cooking time.
• 200 g sausage;
• 200 g of ham;
• 4 potatoes;
• 120 g of pearl barley;
• 2 cucumbers;
• 15-20 olives;
• 1 lemon;
• 3 spoons of tomato paste;
• oil and spices;
• 1 onion;
1. Cook the swollen barley in a saucepan with 2.5 liters of water or broth until ready. 2. Cut peeled potatoes into small cubes, throw in boiling broth. Cook for 10 minutes, do not forget to salt a little.
3. Cut the sausage and ham, send in the soup.
4. Fry the onions with the chopped cucumbers, add the tomato paste, cook together.
5. As soon as the potatoes reach full softness, add vegetables from the pan.
6. Put the olives, add the spices and squeeze the juice from half a lemon into the pan.
7. Cut the second part of citrus into thin slices and put them in plates when serving with greens.
Solyanka soup with sausage - tips and tricks
• Some housewives add lemon to the pot, but it’s best not to. From the hot skin will give the dish an unpleasant bitterness. And if you need to acidify the dish, it is better to squeeze the juice into it or pour some citric acid, sometimes apple cider vinegar is added, which also gives the soup a pleasant aroma.
• Solyanka is a soup, but thick. Therefore, it is not necessary to add a lot of broth and make the dish liquid. It is better if it is thick and rich. This dish can be served for dinner.
• If pickles are large, they may have rough skin. Be sure to check and, if necessary, the skin is better to clean off.
• Instead of salt, you can pour a little cucumber pickle into the dish. From this it will only tastier and more aromatic. You can also pour in cabbage pickle or from salted tomatoes, often add a fill from olives.
• Olives and capers are added to the soup at the very least and are not subjected to prolonged heat treatment. From this they lose their taste. And if the hodgepodge is prepared not at once, then it is better to put olives, like a lemon, directly in the plates.
• Cut the olives or not? In fact, it does not matter, but it is considered that it is better to leave it entirely. It is better to use fruit with a bone, as it makes the taste of the dish brighter.