In some regions of our country, the mushroom season has already begun. As a rule, after a successful harvest, fried mushrooms, mushroom soup and even mushroom sauce appear on the tables. In the winter, these snacks are very lacking for us, and we have to be content with pickled or salted mushrooms, and for cooking soup we use dried mushrooms. From this master class you will learn how to preserve the taste of summer until winter. Today we will talk about how to freeze mushrooms for the winter.
You will need:
1. Pour fresh mushrooms with water for a couple of hours.
2. Rinse the mushrooms thoroughly under running water, ridding them of dirt.
3. Cut the mushrooms in small pieces. If you wish to make blanks for snacks, we advise you to immediately cut the mushrooms in a manner according to the recipe, for example, straws.
4. Shipment of mushrooms in salted water and set on fire. Cook for 20-30 minutes after boiling.
5. Cooked mushrooms recline in a colander.
6. As soon as the excess moisture is drained, we put the mushrooms in plastic bags (preferably put as many mushrooms in each bag as you need for one preparation) and send them to the freezer. In this form, the product is perfectly preserved until the spring.
Finally, a tip: before cooking, we advise you to defrost mushrooms in a natural way, that is, without using a microwave, we also do not recommend keeping mushrooms under water to achieve this goal.