Marinated mushrooms - an appetizer that will be a great addition to any dish. Even a banal fried potato can be turned into a sumptuous dinner, if you serve mushrooms for it, and for vodka, snacks are better than marinated mushrooms and do not come up with. Each hostess has his own recipe for pickled mushrooms, but today we will inform you one of the most simple and quick.
You will need:
- mushrooms - 3 kg,
- garlic - 1 head,
- dill - 1 bunch,
- sugar - 1 tsp.,
- vinegar (9%) - 3-4 tbsp. l.,
- black pepper peas - 10-15 pieces,
- bay leaf - 5-7 pieces,
1. Check if everything necessary for pickling mushrooms is available.
2. My mushrooms. Large cut into pieces of medium size, small copies leave entirely.
3. We ship in salt water (we put 2 tablespoons of salt for every liter of water). We put on fire. Bring to a boil.
4. Add bay leaf and black pepper to the boiling water. Cook for 20 minutes.
5. Finished mushrooms using shumochki get out of the pan. Water is not poured, it is required for the preparation of the marinade.
6. While the mushrooms are cooling down, clean the garlic and chop it finely.
7. Ship the garlic to the mushrooms.
8. My dill. Drain. Finely chopped.
9. Combine dill with mushrooms. Stir well.
10. Making the marinade. On a liter of water in which mushrooms were boiled, add a tablespoon of vinegar and a teaspoon of granulated sugar. Stir well.
11. Shift the mushrooms into the jar and pour the marinade. We cork with plastic cap. Give cool and send in the fridge. You can take a sample after a couple of days.
Under the proposed recipe, you can marinate mushrooms for the winter. The difference lies in the fact that mushrooms will need to be placed in sterilized jars and twisted them with metal lids, and dill with garlic would be better added before serving directly to the table.