Salad with avocado and cucumber is an excellent option for a light lunch (evening) snack, as well as a light snack before serving the main dish for a holiday. Preparing such a salad is quite simple, but at the same time, it has a pleasant original taste with bright cucumber and citrus notes. In addition to lemon juice, the salad can still be filled with vegetable oil, sour cream, mayonnaise, or any other, more complex sauce.
- 1 avocado;
- 1 fresh cucumber;
- 5-6 leaves of basil;
- 50 g of hard cheese;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 1 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice.
1. Wash the avocados, peel, remove the bone and cut into cubes or cubes. It is desirable that the fruit was ripe, but not overripe. Send the sliced fruit to the salad bowl.
2. Wash and cut a fresh cucumber from two sides, immediately check the vegetable for bitterness. If necessary, you can cut the peel. Cut the cucumber into small cubes and put it in a salad bowl, where avocado is already lying.
3. Basil leaves (of any variety) wash and dry, chop and transfer to a salad bowl.
4. Hard cheese can be taken any, for example, more salty or more fresh. Grate it on a coarse or fine grater and put it in a salad bowl. Salt the salad slightly, add spices to taste.
5. Season the salad with lemon juice and low-fat mayonnaise.
6. Mix all the ingredients and serve - in small bowls or in a general salad bowl. It is better to serve the dish immediately after refueling.