Salad with mussels and avocado is worth trying for those who are in awe of seafood, in particular, one of the main ingredients. The taste of the dish is quite interesting, and it looks bright and appetizing - a great option for a festive table. Mussels can be used already pickled in spices, spices, or bring them to readiness on their own - cook or fry.
- 100 g of pickled mussels;
- 1 avocado;
- 2 fresh cucumbers;
- 1-2 tomatoes;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 1 tbsp. l lemon juice;
- 2 pinches of salt;
- 2 pinch of spices.
1. Prepare the necessary ingredients - the vegetables should be washed, thawed mussels if necessary. The recipe uses pickled mussels. If the product needs to be cooked - sprinkle the water for boiling and hold the mussels in boiling water for 3-4 minutes. You can fry in vegetable oil with a drop of lemon juice - on low heat for 3-4 minutes, stirring.
2. Cut fresh cucumbers from two sides, be sure to check for bitterness and cut into small cubes. If the skin is too hard, you can also cut it off.
3. Wash large or steamed small tomatoes and cut them into small pieces.
4. Now it's the turn of the avocado - it is desirable that the fruit be of medium maturity or just ripe. The overripe fruit will be too soft, resembling melted butter. The unripe avocado is quite tough and has a slight bitterness.
5. Put all the sliced ingredients in a salad bowl, lightly salted, add spices to taste. Then fill with lemon juice and vegetable oil without a bright taste. You can take refined sunflower or olive.
6. Mix everything and serve the salad - in general a salad bowl or in small bowls, in portions.