Salad with salami “Snowdrift” has such a name not by chance, because outwardly it really resembles a snow hill. You can make this salad in a large salad bowl, and you can cook it in portions, according to the number of guests. And although it is more troublesome, but the flow will be more spectacular. Salads are usually served in portions at large parties, when the table is already full of plenty. Like any layered salad, “Snowdrift” should be allowed to brew before serving - then it can truly impress the tasters.
List of ingredients:
- 150 g salami,
- 2 potatoes,
- 70 g of hard cheese,
- 50 g pickled mushrooms,
- 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise,
- fresh greens for decoration.
1. Take a soft salami, remove the film and cut the sausage into small cubes or strips. If the salami is too dry, it can spoil the delicate structure of the salad.
2. Boil the potatoes in a “uniform”, cool in cool water, peel and rub on a coarse grater.
3. Form the salad in a bowl, bowls or with a special ring on a flat dish. This form of filing will also be spectacular and festive. Put first half the potatoes, lightly tamp and grease half the mayonnaise.
4. Lay out the salami slices now, apply it lightly.
5. Now lay out the second half of the potatoes, lightly tamp, make a layer of mayonnaise.
6. Grind hard cheese on a fine grater. It is better to use cheese with a salty taste, with spices, nuts. Fresh cheese is better not to use - the taste of the salad will turn out also “muffled”.
7. You can use any pickled mushrooms for salad. In this recipe used oyster mushrooms. If necessary, chop them and put on a potato in a single layer.
8. Top with a pile of hard cheese. This step can be done immediately before the filing.
9. Decorate the dish with sprigs of fresh herbs, such as parsley or dill. Let the salad stand and serve.