Chicken hearts are a favorite by-product of many people and cooks. It is not only tasty, but also healthy food. It has a lot of fat, protein and carbohydrates. Also chicken hearts are considered a dietary product, 100 grams of the product contains two times less calories than in mussels.
- chicken hearts -500 g;
- onions - 1 piece (if the bulb is large, you can take half);
- sour cream 5 tablespoons;
- cooking oil for frying;
1. To begin with, we wash the chicken hearts under water, remove the film and cut off the unwanted fat.
2. Chicken hearts can be left intact, but in this recipe they are chopped.
3. Peel and chop the onion.
4. Put the pan on the fire, add the vegetable oil and fry the onion to transparency.
5. Add chicken hearts and fry with onions for 5-6 minutes.
6. Once the hearts have become brown, add boiled water and simmer under a lid for 10-15 minutes over low heat. After 10-15 minutes, the water will evaporate, add 5 tablespoons of sour cream, salt to taste and a little more water. Cover and simmer for another 5 minutes.
7. In 5 minutes and our chicken hearts in sour cream are ready. Serve with potatoes or rice.