Curd Easter is a ritual dish that takes pride of place on a festive table.
Unlike Easter cakes, it does not require much time for cooking, the technology is quite simple and transparent.
With Easter from cottage cheese cope any hostess! Surprise the guests?
Easter from cottage cheese - the general principles of cooking
• Cottage cheese. It should not be dry and free of grease. Ideally, cottage cheese made from whole farm milk is used. It produces the most delicious dishes. Before using the product must be crushed, rubbed through a sieve or grind blender.
• Sour cream. It is always added to Easter, it is better not to use the product with less than 20% fat, as there will be a lot of whey in it. Instead of sour cream, you can take the fat country cream.
• Butter. Cannot be replaced with margarine or other fat. Oil is not added to Easter.
• Eggs. They are also not always added, more often only yolks. They can be used raw or boiled, such a recipe is just below.
• Salt, sugar, vanillin, raisins, nuts, candied fruits, various dried fruits. All these ingredients are added to taste. You can adjust the amount at your discretion, add or remove something.
• The form. Usually used classic pasochnitsy. Inside they are lined with wet gauze. Folded in several layers. If pasochnitsy not, then use other molds, suitable in size and having openings for the release of serum. Top necessarily put oppression.
Easter from cottage cheese without eggs
The recipe for simple cottage cheese Easter, which is very simple and easy to prepare, will need candied fruits and raisins, but at will you can take one thing.
• 500 g of cottage cheese;
• 0.5 cup of sugar;
• one packet of vanilla;
• 0.5 packs of drained oil .;
• 140 g sour cream 20%;
• 100 g raisins;
• 80 g candied fruit;
1. Remove the oil in advance so that it softens well. Also hold warm sour cream. Combine, grind until smooth. 2. Add sugar to them, whip until the lumps dissolve. You can use icing sugar.
3. Wipe the curd. Add to it all the other ingredients, including vanillin. To stir thoroughly.
4. If the raisins are dry, then soak them. Combine with cottage cheese and candied fruit, re-stir.
5. We spread the curd mass in a pasochnitsa, covered with wet gauze.
6. We put the goods. Put it in a bowl into which excess serum will flow.
7. We send Easter in the refrigerator for at least ten hours. Then remove the dish, remove the gauze, decorate the candied fruit, raisins.
Easter curd brewed with eggs
This Easter from cottage cheese is prepared a little more difficult, as it uses brewed technology. But then you can safely add eggs and not worry that they will go to the detriment of the body.
• kilogram of cottage cheese;
• five raw yolks;
• 500 grams of sour cream;
• 250 grams of sugar;
• a pinch of salt;
• vanilla bag;
• 150 grams of raisins.
1. Cottage cheese fray. If it is soft, then you can simply knead and dispense with a sieve, this recipe allows.
2. In a pan lay out sour cream. It is better to take fat. Can be replaced with natural cow cream.
3. Add sugar and vanilla, mix.
4. To taste throw a pinch of salt, it will make Easter more interesting.
5. Immediately fall asleep cottage cheese and pour egg yolks. Squirrels can be used for other purposes, for example, to put them in icing for Easter cakes. Stir all ingredients thoroughly.
6. Add immediately washed raisins. If candied fruits are used, then they do not need to be put, they will be added after cooking.
7. Put the saucepan with the contents on the stove. We start to brew mass. Constantly stir, do not give much heat from the bottom.
8. As soon as the first bubble appears. Remove the pan from the heat. Candied fruits can be added at this stage.
9. Prepare the form, make, pour the prepared mass.
10. Cool, cover with gauze on top, put the load, send it in the fridge. We forget about Easter for a day.
11. We take out from the pasochnitsa on a serving plate, decorate if desired and ready!
Easter from cottage cheese with gelatin
Amazing curd Easter, which just hardens, will turn out elastic and shaped, as gelatin is added to it! This idea can be taken not only for a holiday, but also for other desserts. For this Easter is not necessary pasochnitsa, you can take any other form, including silicone, get even better.
• 700 g of cottage cheese;
• 300 g sour cream 20%;
• 220 g of granulated sugar;
• 150 grams of butter;
• 125 g of water or milk;
• a large handful of raisins;
• A handful of candied fruit;
• 20 g of gelatin;
• 1 lemon.
1. Take milk or water at room temperature, add gelatin, mix, leave aside, let the pellets swell. The time is usually indicated on the package.
2. Pour the raisins with warm water, soak for ten minutes, drain the liquid, and dry. Mix with candied fruits.
3. Grind cottage cheese.
4. Mix sour cream with sugar and softened butter, add vanilla to taste.
5. Wash the lemon with a brush, remove the fine grated zest, add to the curd, then pour the sour cream with the rest of the ingredients. To stir thoroughly.
6. Add candied fruit with raisins, distribute in bulk.
7. Heat the swollen gelatin, add to the cottage cheese.
8. Put everything in shape, flatten, send to the fridge for at least 6 hours, preferably overnight.
Easter “Tsarskaya” cottage cheese with boiled yolks
This Easter is an alternative to brewing technology. Despite. With added eggs, boil the mass on the stove is not necessary.
• cottage cheese 450 grams;
• 3 eggs;
• 160 grams of oil;
• 160 g sour cream;
• 140 g sugar;
• 70 g raisins and candied fruit;
• vanilla, pinch of salt.
1. Boil hard-boiled eggs, cool, peel, remove the yolks from them. Proteins can be sent to a festive salad or okroshka.
2. Cottage cheese and yolks rub through a sieve in a large bowl.
3. Oil soften, add sugar and beat for a few minutes. Introduce sour cream, beat the mixture until smooth.
4. Add to the curd sweet mass, vanilla, salt stir.
5. Enter the washed raisins, candied fruits, re-mix, put into a pasochnitsa covered with wet gauze. 6. Cover with the ends of the cloth, put a small load, send it overnight in the refrigerator, let the serum flow down.
Easter from cottage cheese with nuts
For this easter cottage cheese, it is best to use walnuts or a mixture. It goes well with almond curd. Just with peanuts it turns out not tasty. Choux technology.
• 600 g of cottage cheese;
• 200 g fat sour cream;
• 100 g of oil;
• a glass of sugar;
• 4 yolks;
• 200 g of nuts.
1. Combine the grated cottage cheese with the yolks, softened with butter and add vanillin.
2. Combine sour cream and prescription sugar, shake well, you can leave for a few minutes to separate the grains.
3. Combine with cottage cheese, grind well, put on the stove.
4. Heat the sweet curd mass to the first bubble, remove from heat, set aside for a while.
5. Put the nuts in a frying pan, dry well on low heat, then add and fry. Cool, chop, leave part for decoration.
6. Add the chopped nuts to the cottage cheese, mix, transfer the mass to the bowl.
7. Leave in the refrigerator for 12-14 hours.
8. Remove to a festive dish. Decorate with pieces of nuts left before.
Salty Easter from cottage cheese
For the preparation of salty curd Easter, you also need fat cottage cheese. The number and type of spices can be changed.
• 0.7 kg of cottage cheese;
• 260 g sour cream;
• 3 yolks;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 0.5 tsp. dry garlic;
• 1 tsp. dried dill;
• 0.2 tsp. black pepper.
1. Put cottage cheese into a pan.
2. Add to the yolks salt, paprika, pepper and grind until smooth to shift to the curd. Pour sour cream, re-stir.
3. Put the mass on the stove. Warm up, but do not boil, remove from heat as soon as the first bubble appears.
4. Add dry garlic and dill. Stir.
5. Transfer the brewed cottage cheese with yolks to a cooked egg box. Put the oppression.
6. After 14-15 hours the dish can be removed. Salted Easter is decorated with fresh greens, around you can put the pieces of cheese.
Easter curd with chocolate
The easiest chocolate Easter recipe from cottage cheese, which is prepared using raw technology. If desired, chocolate can be used for filling more than indicated in the list of ingredients.
• 600 g of cottage cheese;
• 3 spoons of cocoa;
• 250 g sour cream;
• 150 g of sugar;
• 1 packet of vanilla;
• 120 grams of oil;
• 70 g dark chocolate.
1. To grind the cottage cheese through a sieve twice, it is very important that the white grains be as small as possible in the chocolate mass.
2. Combine cocoa with sugar, pour into sour cream, mix.
3. Pour the chocolate cream to the curd, add the softened butter and vanilla, you can throw a small pinch of salt. Immerse the mixer, beat the mass for a few minutes.
4. Cool the dark chocolate in the freezer. Take a large knife, chop pieces.
5. Pour the chocolate to the curd, stir.
6. Cover the egg bowl, put the chocolate mass, put the oppression, send in the refrigerator for 15 hours or a day. For decoration use chocolate chips or candy, dragee.
Easter cottage cheese - useful tips and tricks
• If the cheese is sour, you do not need to feel sorry for sugar, it is better to add it more, so that the taste of a festive delicacy does not disappoint.
• If there is no fat cream, you can “weigh” any other. To do this, the product is placed in a canvas bag, suspended and left for several hours to drain the liquid.
• Sugar is poorly soluble in fat, so for Easter it is better to use powder. Mass will be more gentle, airy.