Delicious cottage cheese Easter is prepared with the addition of boiled condensed milk, thanks to which it has such a color and a pleasant caramel flavor. You can also add any nuts, dried fruits, candied fruits, dried berries to the curd. Preparing cottage cheese Easter is quite simple, and for its preparation you need a special shape and thin fabric, better than gauze. Having stood in a cold place, the curd freezes in the right shape and it turns out very appetizing. By the way, this idea can be used not only for Easter products. Why not make the curd mass and not let it harden in any other form? Silicone bakeware can be used, especially if you want to please children.
List of ingredients:
- butter - 100 g,
- sour cream - 100 g,
- seedless raisins - handful,
- cottage cheese - 300 g,
- condensed boiled milk - 200 g.
You can optionally add ground cinnamon and vanilla sugar.
1. To make Easter tasty, use high-quality products. For example, boiled condensed milk may also be different. You can mistakenly buy "toffee", the taste of which is far from the original. The way out - you can cook condensed milk at home on your own, but for this you need to have at least some experience in this business. Well, if all the products are in stock, then take a large bowl and put the cottage cheese, boiled condensed milk, pieces of butter and sour cream into it.
2. Armed with a blender, twist all the ingredients in a bowl until a smooth curd mass is formed.
3. Raisins can be pre-soaked in warm water, remove all tails and other foreign matter. Pour the raisins into a bowl. You can also add dried apricots, dried berries (cranberries, cherries), figs, nuts.
4. Mix everything. Dampen a clean, thin cloth with water and squeeze. Cover the inside of the Easter cheesecake mold and transfer the mass. Lightly tamp and smooth, cover with hanging edges of the fabric. Put the form in a deep plate, set the pressure on the form on the top and put it in the refrigerator for several hours or at night.
5. After a few hours, gently remove cottage cheese Easter from the mold, remove the cloth and place on the dish. Easter cottage cheese with boiled condensed milk is ready, you can immediately serve.