Cauliflower patties are a great dish for a variety of diets. They are prepared simply, are inexpensive and tasty. A huge amount of recipes, it remains only to find the appropriate option. Here he is!
Cauliflower cutlets - general principles of cooking
Cabbage for meatballs is always boiled, usually 10 minutes is enough. In the water, you can immediately add salt, pepper and peas. Then the inflorescences are cooled, crushed to puree, cut or kneaded, depending on the recipe.
What is added to the patties:
• meat or chicken mince;
Also in the cutlet mass add spices, greens. To make minced meat, use semolina, bread crumbs, flour or various cereals, for example, rolled oats. Form the cutlets with their hands, but not always. Sometimes they prepare liquid mince, which is spread in a frying pan with a spoon, fry products in the form of fritters. When hand molding for deboning use breadcrumbs or flour.
Simple cauliflower patties
Option simple, but tasty and fragrant cauliflower cutlets in breadcrumbs. Ideal if the set of products is limited, there is simply nothing to add.
• 1 kg of cabbage;
• 2 eggs;
• 5 tablespoons of bread crumbs;
1. We disassemble the washed head on the inflorescences, lay in a saucepan with boiling water, boil for 12 minutes. Throw cabbage into a colander.
2. After cooling down, knead the pieces well with a crush or use a meat grinder for grinding, but not with the smallest mesh.
3. Add spices and eggs, stir.
4. At the end pour 2-3 tablespoons of crackers. Cooking is not very thick stuffing.
5. Form the burgers, immediately roll in the remaining crackers and spread on a hot frying pan.
6. Fry from two sides until golden brown. Cover the pan is not necessary, moderate fire.
7. We spread on a plate, served with sour cream, cereal side dishes, salads from fresh vegetables.
Cauliflower cutlets with oatmeal (without eggs)
The recipe for simple and delicious cauliflower cutlets with the addition of oatmeal. The dish is healthy, nourishing, not expensive and will come to the rescue if you need something urgent to cook. Cutlets are suitable for a lean diet.
• 100 g oatmeal;
• 500 g of cabbage;
• 100 g paneer. crackers;
• 50 g of flour;
• 1 onion;
• oil, spices.
1. Place oatmeal in a bowl, cover with a glass of boiling water, cover and leave for half an hour. Then the remaining water that has not been absorbed, drain.
2. Boil the cabbage, disassembled into pieces, about seven minutes.
3. Grind the cabbage, add chopped onions and swollen oatmeal. If desired, onions can be fried before.
4. Add spices to the mince, stir. If the mass is liquid, you need to add flour.
5. Form hands cutlets, roll in crackers. Moisten hands with cold water to prevent stuffing.
6. It remains only to fry the products in the pan on both sides. If onions were used raw, then after turning over, cover the pan so that the vegetable reaches full readiness and does not crunch on the teeth. You can serve!
Cauliflower and minced meatballs
Recipe for mixed cauliflower patties with minced meat. A dish like and meat, but not expensive, light, juicy. If necessary, you can use chicken mince.
• 400 g cabbage;
• 350 g minced meat;
• 1 onion;
• 1 egg;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• spices, oil;
• flour or crackers.
1. Boil 5 minutes cabbage. This time will be enough. Since the minced meatballs roast longer, the vegetable will have time to reach readiness.
2. Grind the cabbage, chop the onion and garlic.
3. Combine vegetables with minced meat.
4. To improve the taste, add spices and salt.
5. For the fortress, add an egg.
6. Stir, look consistency. If you need a more strong stuffing, then pour into it a couple of tablespoons of crackers, re-mix and leave to swell for a quarter of an hour.
7. Sculpt the patties. The size is arbitrary, but it is better not to make large products, 50-80 grams is enough. 8. For a beautiful crust, roll in crackers or in plain flour.
9. Pour the oil into the pan. Putting burgers. Fry to the crust on one side.
10. Turn the product over with the spatula, cover the pan. Cooking under the lid for another 5-7 minutes on moderate heat. Products must be fully cooked.
Chopped cauliflower patties with chicken
Option juicy and fragrant chopped meatballs, which can be made from chicken breast with cauliflower. The dish turns out quite a lot.
• 400 g breast;
• 300 g of boiled cabbage;
• 3 eggs;
• 50 g sour cream;
• 200 g onions;
• 4 spoons of flour.
1. Cut chicken fillet into small cubes of 0.5 centimeters or straws. We shift in a bowl.
2. Peel the onion, cut into thin and small pieces, add to the fillet.
3. Add salt to the chicken, sour cream, mix. Give marinate.
4. Boil the cabbage, just five minutes, cool.
5. Cut the cabbage into small cubes or arbitrary slices, add to the chicken with onions.
6. Shake raw eggs in another bowl, send in stuffing.
7. Add flour, more spices, if desired, any other seasonings, garlic. Stir the stuffing, which will turn out to be watery.
8. Give marinated products for another half hour.
9. If there is no time, then you can fry right away. Spread the minced meat with a spoon into the heated butter in the form of fritters. Fry until golden brown on both sides.
Cauliflower patties with cheese
For these cutlets you can use any hard cheese, you will need quite a bit of it. Recipe with eggs.
• 0.9 kg of cabbage;
• 100 grams of cheese;
• 2 eggs;
• 4 tablespoons flour;
• 1 tbsp. l chopped dill;
• 1 onion;
• crackers, spices, butter.
1. Lay the cabbage blossoms in salted boiling water, cook for 7 minutes, remove and cool.
2. We cut onions, we rub cheese.
3. Grind the cabbage, mix with other products.
4. Add spices, chopped dill and immediately break the eggs, stir the stuffing until smooth.
5. Add flour. Instead, you can take semolina, but in this case, 2-3 tablespoons are enough. Leave minced for a quarter of an hour, you need to give the mass to infuse. 6. Form the burgers, be sure to powder with flour.
7. Put on a hot frying pan, fry until cooked. Served with sour cream, tartar sauce or tomato ketchup.
Cauliflower patties with mushrooms
For such cutlets, ordinary champignons are used. You can take forest mushrooms. In this case, cook them for 20 minutes longer and always separate from the cabbage.
• 500 g of cabbage;
• 300 g of mushrooms;
• 2 bulbs;
• 1 egg;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 100 g of crackers;
1. Put the washed mushrooms in boiling water, cook for 15 minutes.
2. Add cabbage blossoms, boil together for another 5 minutes. Throw back in a colander, leave to cool.
3. Cut the peeled onions, skim in oil, but do not fry much. It is enough to lightly brown.
4. Skip through the meat grinder mushrooms and cabbage. We do not use a nozzle with small holes, it is better to make large stuffing.
5. Add minced garlic.
6. We break one egg, we shift the fried onions.
7. Salt, pepper, put any spices. Stir. If necessary, add flour or croutons for thickness.
8. Sculpt the patties, roll in breadcrumbs or roll in white flour, fry in butter.
Lenten meatballs from cauliflower, carrots and semolina
Another vegetarian option is cauliflower and other vegetables. For strength products instead of eggs will be used semolina. It is desirable to let the beef brew, so cook it in advance.
• onion head;
• 2 carrots;
• 1 kg of cauliflower;
• 0.5 Art. semolina;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• 0.5 glass of crackers or flour;
• spices, oil.
1. Boil cabbage until soft, cool. Then grind to mashed potatoes. You can use a blender for this or skip the vegetable through a meat grinder.
2. Cut the onions and rub the carrots, pass on a small amount of oil. Sent to cabbage.
3. We throw chopped dill.
4. Next add the semolina.
5. Fill the cutlet mass with spices to your taste. Stir, leave until the semolina swollen. 6. We make round or oval shaped patties. The size can be made any, but the thickness is not more than 2 s, let the products be flat. Roll down in flour from all sides.
7. Put in the pan, fry until cooked.
Cauliflower cutlets - tips and tricks
• To make the taste of cabbage cutlets brighter, add different spices: mixes for vegetables, hops-suneli, pepper. Paprika and turmeric will present not only a rich taste, but also a beautiful color.
• If you plan to add cheese to cutlets, it is better to use solid varieties. Fused products after heat treatment lose their taste, aroma, the dish will turn out not so appetizing.
• You can add the mushroom flavor to the cabbage cutlets using a regular bouillon cube. Or add a couple of dry mushrooms ground on a coffee grinder.
• If the stuffing turned out to be liquid, you can thicken the mass with ground oatmeal, buckwheat or corn flour. These products are much more useful than semolina and flour, give the dish an unusual taste. After adding the stuffing should be allowed to brew.
• Cabbage cutlets can be stewed in tomato or sour cream sauce, they will be even more delicious. Only it is important not to overdo them on fire, otherwise the products will become limp.
• Yesterday's burgers can be baked in the oven. To do this, put the fried foods on a baking sheet, put a piece of tomato on top, sprinkle with cheese, send to bake for 10-15 minutes. Fresh, fresh and tasty dish is ready!