Chicken breast baked with tomatoes in kefir is a dietary and easy to prepare dish, so you can cook it for lunch or dinner. You can cook the breast in the oven, wrapped in foil or similarly, only on coals - during a trip to nature. It is very easy to cook chicken breast or fillets, but the same problem always arises - the meat is dry due to fatness. The breast prepared in this way is juicy and soft.
List of ingredients:
- 2 chicken fillets,
- 1 large tomato,
- 1/2 tsp. salt,
- 1/5 tsp. spices for chicken
- 50 ml of kefir,
- 1 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
1. Wash the chicken fillet. If there was a whole breast, then separate the pieces of chicken from the bone. Cut off excess fat and pieces of cartilage.
2. Make cuts along each fillet, without finishing the cut. Unroll the chicken pieces, spread it on the inside and outside with salt and chicken spices. You can use a mixture of ground peppers, coriander, paprika.
3. Wash the tomato and cut it into thin slices. Put the tomatoes in the cuts. Ideal if the tomatoes are homemade, from the garden - they are juicy and sweetish.
4. Expand a piece of foil and brush it with vegetable oil. Put a piece of breast on the foil and pour the kefir. Wrap the edges of the foil and send the breasts in a preheated 180 degree oven.
5. After 25 minutes, gently unfold the foil and allow the breasts to soften for 10-15 minutes. See that the meat is not dry. You can water them with broth, which is drowned from meat. The dish is ready. Serve whole or sliced. Perfectly combined with side dishes, vegetables, herbs.