Already cooked chicken in sweet and sour sauce, grilled, made nuggets? Great, but do not think that you have tasted all the most delicious and chicken meat cannot surprise you with anything else.
Chicken is a very delicate product that is easily combined with a variety of sauces, seasonings, vegetables and fruits. In whatever direction of cooking you look, everywhere there is a place for this meat - in soups and broths, in pies and dumplings, on pizza and in salads, in roast, in casseroles, in rolls ...
Today we will cook chicken thighs. The recipe is quite simple, but with a twist - soy sauce and tomatoes will give the meat a light savory taste of oriental cuisine.
- 4 chicken thighs;
- soy sauce;
- vegetable oil;
- 3-4 medium tomatoes;
Cooking time: 1, 5 hours. Servings Per Container - 4.
Chicken thighs with tomatoes: recipe
1. Four approximately identical chicken thighs are thoroughly washed with water and put in a large bowl. If the hips were frozen, you need to defrost them before that.
2. Add a little soy sauce to the dishes with meat (3-4 tablespoons). Give thighs to marinate for 30 minutes.
3. Add vegetable oil. You can choose any type of vegetable oil: olive or other. Mix meat and butter mixture with sauce.
4. We transfer the thighs to baking dishes and put them in an oven heated to a temperature of 170 to 185 degrees for 2/3 hours.
5. We take out and spread on the chicken tomatoes chopped into slices.
6. Again, you need to put everything back and leave at the same temperature for another 20 minutes.
7. Remove chicken thighs with tomatoes from the oven. From this dish you get a hearty dinner or lunch. Its preparation will not be difficult, and the finished result will definitely suit your home.