Breasts stuffed with spinach and eggs are ideal for fans of healthy eating and for those who follow the number of calories in the diet. For spice and flavor, add garlic to the filling, and parsley will make the chicken more fragrant. Also for chicken, you can use spices or ground pepper, paprika, coriander. The main thing is not to overdry the breast in the oven and then it will turn out tender and juicy.
List of ingredients:
- 2 chicken fillets (breast),
- 6-7 leaves of spinach,
- 3-4 sprigs of parsley,
- 3 cloves of garlic,
- 1 chicken egg,
- 1 tbsp. l sour cream,
- 1 tsp. salt (no slides),
- 0, 5 tsp. spices for chicken
- 10 g butter.
1. Wash the chicken fillet and cut off all the excess - pieces of fat and cartilage. You can also cut the tendons. Pat the chicken with napkins.
2. Make longitudinal cuts on the fillet, without cutting to the very end - so that the chicken pieces “open up” like books. Rub the outside and inside with salt and spices. The recipe used dry adjika. Let the breast soak for about 15 minutes - lightly marinate.
3. Wash and dry the greens - spinach and parsley, then chop finely.
4. Peel the garlic cloves and finely chop or skip through a special press.
5. Chicken egg should be cooked hard-boiled, then cool and peel. Optionally, grate the egg on a grater or cut into small cubes. Transfer the eggs to a bowl of garlic and herbs.
6. In order for the filling to fall out of the chicken fillet, the best way to fill it with sour cream or mayonnaise is literally a tablespoon. Fill and mix - the filling is ready. Divide it into two parts and place each part in the cut in chicken fillet.
7. Cover the filling with the second half of the fillet. Grease the foil with butter, put the stuffed breast on it and wrap the edges. Repeat the manipulations with the second fillet, put both in the baking dish, send in the oven heated to 180 degrees.
8. After 20 minutes of baking, unfold the foil and allow the chicken to lightly brown and dry. Breasts will be finally ready in another 15 minutes. Serve them immediately with greens, vegetables, and sauce.