If bread suddenly ended in the house, you can always bake Armenian matnakash bread. It looks like a magnificent flat cake, it has a fresh taste, it is ideal for the first dish, and for the meat one - you can hardly think of a shish kebab better. In general, for any snack or salad, you can serve such a tortilla. It is better to keep it in a tightly closed plastic bag - then it will remain soft for several days.
- 5 g dry yeast;
- 1/5 tsp. Sahara;
- 3 pinches of salt;
- 150 ml of warm water;
- 250-300 g of wheat flour;
- 1 tbsp. l sesame;
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil;
- 3 pinches of dried rosemary.
1. In a deep bowl or pan, suitable for kneading dough, mix salt, sugar and dry, be sure to fresh yeast. Pour warm water to them - approximately 30-35 degrees. Now you need to mix everything well and wait until the yeast is activated. It usually takes 10-15 minutes.
2. When a “cap” of foam appears on the surface of the water, you can proceed to the next step - gradually begin to add the sifted wheat flour, simultaneously mixing the future dough with a spoon.
3. Add and vegetable oil - if desired, use a more fragrant, with a bright taste or completely without taste.
4. Continue to stir the dough with a spoon, and when it becomes too thick, knead it with your hands.
5. As a result, you should have a soft, elastic dough. Cover the bowl with a towel and let the dough stand for 40-60 minutes.
6. After 40 minutes - an hour, the dough should increase in size by 1, 5-2 times. Lightly punch him.
7. Cover the baking sheet with foil or baking paper. Stretch the dough into a cake, make the grooves in the center.
8. Top it with rosemary and sesame grains, put them in the dough, so that they do not crumble immediately.
9. Let the cake “rest” for another 15 minutes, then send it to the oven heated to 180 degrees for 20-25 minutes. When the finished Armenian bread has cooled, it can be served.