It is very easy to bake whole grain bread. If you store it in a plastic bag or in a container - then it does not stale for several days. Baking is soft and airy inside, and the crust on top will be thin, but crisp.
From the number of products specified in the recipe, two loaves are obtained, so for a small family you can reduce the ingredients by half.
List of ingredients:
- 200 ml of warm water,
- 50 ml of vegetable oil,
- 100 g wholegrain flour,
- 350 g of wheat flour,
- 1 tsp. dry “fast” yeast,
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. Sahara.
1. You need to make a brew. Pour warm water into the bowl, add salt and sugar, dry yeast and 4 tbsp. l wheat flour.
2. Stir all with a whisk to avoid lumps and leave in a warm place for 10 minutes.
3. After 10 minutes, provided you use good fresh yeast, a “cap” will appear on the surface of the dough.
4. Gradually sprinkle sifted wheat and whole-wheat flour, stir first with a spoon.
5. When the dough begins to take the form of a lump, you can begin to knead it with your hands. At this stage, add vegetable oil.
6. Knead a soft, elastic dough; it may stick to your hands a little. Cover it with a towel and put in a warm place. In an hour and a half, it should increase by 1, 5-2 times or even more - it depends on the yeast.
7. When the dough fits, gently crush it, divide it into two equal parts, from each part form two oblong loaves. Cover the baking sheet with baking paper, grease it with vegetable oil and put the blanks on the paper.
8. Place the baking tray in the oven preheated to 40 degrees and let the loaves come for 20 minutes, then increase the temperature to 190 degrees and bake the bread for 40 minutes. When the bread is ready, check the readiness with the skewer. Let it cool and tasting possible.