If you have never cooked homemade bread, then for the first time you can bake it from wheat flour on whey in the oven. There is nothing difficult in the process - mix the ingredients, knead the dough and let it go.
Ready-made bread should be stored in a plastic bag and then it will not get stale for a long time. The crust is thick and crispy, and the crumb is soft and airy.
List of ingredients:
- 1 tsp. dry yeast,
- 25 g butter,
- 550 g of wheat flour,
- 0, 5 tsp. salt,
- 1 chicken egg,
- 1, 5 tbsp. l sugar,
- 150 ml serum,
- 2 tbsp. l vegetable oil.
1. Measure half of the warm whey into the bowl, add salt, half the sugar and 4 tbsp. l wheat flour, dry yeast. Mix everything and wait until foam appears on the surface of the dough.
2. Mix the second half of the warm whey with the remaining sugar and egg.
3. Beat the egg serum with a mixer for a couple of minutes, until a white foam forms.
4. Mix the matched brew with the beaten with egg serum.
5. Little by little, begin to pour sifted wheat flour and stir, first with a spoon.
6. Add vegetable oil and continue to add flour. Knead a soft, elastic dough, form a ball. Cover the bowl with a wet towel and put in a warm place - you can in an oven warmed to 40 degrees.
7. After an hour and a half, the dough will increase by 2 times. Separate the dough portion (1/4). Cover the baking dish with baking paper, grease it with vegetable or butter, put most of the dough. From a small piece make a decoration (pigtail) and attach to the “loaf”.
8. Place the form in an oven preheated to 40 degrees and let it come up within 30 minutes. Then increase the temperature to 180 degrees and bake until golden brown, about 40 minutes. Remove the prepared bread from the mold and allow to cool slightly, then separate from the parchment. You can taste it when it is completely cool.