Dietary food is good, and tasty diet food is even better. With the help of the multicooker, the second option also becomes possible and simple, since it is possible to cook various dishes in it without adding excess fat, and the products retain the maximum of their own taste.
Chicken with potatoes and zucchini will not “weight down” your diet (filet - light and low-calorie meat), but replenish it with a healthy seasonal dish. In winter, when only greenhouse squashes are on sale, they can be replaced with a pumpkin - the taste will be similar.
- chicken breast - 600 g;
- young squash - 200 g;
- small carrot - 1 pc .;
- onion - 2 pcs .;
- medium potatoes - 300 g;
- freshly ground pepper;
- salt - 1 tsp.
1. We prepare the necessary products to create a dish. Potatoes with carrots clean, get rid of the rind, rinsed. Zucchini also mine, trim the tips.
2. Wash chicken meat under cold water. Make sure that there is no excess fat left.
3. Peel the onion, cut it into four pieces, chop the carrot into half rings.
4. Cut potatoes into medium cubes.
5. In a multicooker container, combine the products together: meat, rather coarsely chopped zucchini, carrots, potatoes and onions. Sprinkle on top with pepper and salt to your liking. Click on the machine mode “Quenching” timer 1 hour.
6. The finished flavored dish is served hot on a serving plate, decorated with spicy greens.