Eggplants are very specific vegetables. They can be attributed to those products that set the tone and are always the central figure of the dish. One has only to fry a piece of eggplant in vegetable oil, as in it, even without adding seasonings, a sharp and slightly spicy taste appears.
That is why eggplants are so well suited for warm and all kinds of hot salads. A little tomato marinade with garlic, onions, carrots, fried eggplant strips - and now we have a spicy snack ready, which can be served as an aperitif or as an addition to roast and side dishes.
- eggplants - 1 pc .;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- tomato - 1 pc .;
- onion - 1 pc .;
- fennel greens - a bunch;
- a mixture of 5 peppers;
- garlic - 1 head;
- table salt;
- vegetable oil - 2 tbsp. l
1. Wash vegetables for salad in cool water. We cut off the tails of eggplant on both sides, without getting rid of the skin. We clean carrots and onions.
2. Cut eggplant into thin straws, pour cold water over it so that it does not darken.
3. Rub carrots on a special grater so that long strips come out.
4. In order to peel a tomato easily, we put it in hot water for a few minutes. Grind in a blender, squeeze garlic.
5. To cut dill we send to the tomatoes.
6. Next, put the carrot, a mixture of peppers and onion sliced in half rings.
7. In a small amount of butter, fry the eggplant until golden brown, cool it.
8. Put to the rest of the ingredients, salt to taste.
9. Sent in the fridge for 1 hour to achieve the desired sharpness.