Do you think that an eggplant and tomato salad is not worthy of being on a festive table? It is in vain. To prove this, we decided to offer you a master class on cooking an unusual and tasty salad, which is sure to decorate any family feast.
You will need:
- Eggplant - 3 pcs.,
- tomato - 2-3 pieces,
- bulb onion - 1 pc.,
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l.,
- garlic - 2 cloves,
- mushrooms - 250 g,
- salt - to taste,
- black pepper - to taste,
- vegetable oil.
1. At the very beginning, you need to make sure that everything you need to create a tasty salad, listed above, is available.
2. My eggplant. Drain. Cut into circles about a centimeter thick, a little thinner.
3. Liberally sprinkle chopped eggplants with salt.
4. In hot oil, fry the eggplants on both sides until golden brown.
5. We cut mushrooms into not too thin straws.
6. Onions also cut not very finely.
7. Heat up vegetable oil in a frying pan. Fry the mushrooms.
8. Add onions to mushrooms and continue to fry until done. We salt, at desire it is possible to pepper a little.
9. Clean the garlic. We pass through the press. We connect with mayonnaise.
10. Layed down cooled eggplants on a beautiful large plate.
11. Lightly grease with mayonnaise, combined with garlic. If you think that smearing eggplant mayonnaise at this stage will be a blow to your liver, since they are already quite fatty, then you can skip this step.
12. On eggplants, evenly distribute cooled, roasted mushrooms with onions.
13. On the mushrooms lay out another row of eggplants.
14. Lightly coat eggplants with mayonnaise.
15. My tomatoes. Drain. We cut in small cubes.
16. Sprinkle eggplants in chopped tomatoes. If desired, the dish is not forbidden to decorate with lettuce leaves and sprinkle with finely chopped greens. Done!
An unusual salad can be served, but if you let it soak for a couple of hours in a cool place, it will be even tastier.