When eggplants and tomatoes ripen on the garden beds, it is time to make a delicious vegetable snack under the slightly unusual name “Teschin tongue”. To create it does not take a lot of time and a large number of ingredients, however, everyone likes the result. Ready to start creating? Then we start!
- Eggplants - 3-4 pieces,
- tomatoes - 1-2 pieces,
- garlic - 2 cloves,
- mayonnaise - 2 tbsp. l.,
- vegetable oil - for frying,
- greens (dill or parsley) - for decoration.
1. Prepare all the ingredients listed above.
2. My eggplant. Cut into circles a little less than a centimeter thick.
3. Fill the eggplants with cold water. Salt well. Leave for about 20-30 minutes. Thanks to soaking get rid of the characteristic bitterness. After this time, we throw the eggplants in a colander to rid them of excess liquid.
4. Heat the oil in a frying pan. Spread eggplant.
5. Fry on both sides until browning.
We give the eggplants a little cool, while at this time we ourselves will be engaged in preparing the filling and preparing the greens for decoration.
6. Clean the garlic. We pass through the press. We connect with mayonnaise.
7. My tomatoes. Drain. Small specimens cut into rings, if the tomatoes are large, then divide in half.
8. My greens. Drain. Finely cut.
9. Put the eggplants in one row on a serving dish. Lubricate garlic-mayonnaise mass.
10. We put a circle of tomato, if desired, you can slightly grease with mayonnaise.
11. Top cover with a circle of fried eggplant.
12. We grease with mayonnaise.
13. Sprinkle the ready-made snack with greens and serve to the table.