Chicken in cream and soy sauce in the oven is very tender, with an unusual, slightly savory taste - this is because of the combination of seemingly not quite compatible products - soy sauce, cream and garlic. To make the taste brighter, it is better to pickle the chicken in stages in each of the ingredients. You can take chicken fillet, you can any parts of chicken on the bones, and you can separate the meat from the bones and cook it in this way.
List of ingredients:
- 500 g of chicken meat,
- 3-4 cloves of garlic,
- 700 ml of cream,
- 70 ml of soy sauce,
- 1/5 tsp. spices for chicken.
1. Cut the chicken into pieces. If you want to get less fatty meat, then use the breast (fillet). You can also take chicken thighs and cut one bone. Then cut the meat into small pieces. The skin can be left as desired. Garlic cloves skip through a special press or finely chop. Send in a bowl of chicken.
2. Sprinkle chicken with spices for poultry or just with a mixture of ground peppers. Stir and leave to marinate for 15-20 minutes. Salt is not necessary, since in the future the chicken will be marinated in soy sauce and it will turn out quite salty.
3. Add soy sauce and mix everything, leave for 15 minutes. The sauce can be with a classic taste or with additives (mushroom, ginger, garlic).
4. After 15 minutes, fill the chicken with cream of any fat content, mix and let stand for another 20 minutes.
5. Cover the baking form with foil, transfer the chicken pieces into it along with the sauce and garlic. Wrap the edges of the foil and send the form into an oven heated to 180 degrees.
6. After 20 minutes, expand the edges of the foil and allow the chicken to lightly brown for about 15 minutes. Do not overdo the chicken in the oven, as the meat can be dry. Baked chicken is ready. Serve with side dishes, fresh herbs and vegetables.