While cooking kebabs, no one wants to hit the face in the dirt, so everyone tries to marinate the meat as best as possible. Someone chooses the most traditional marinade recipes, someone is looking for something new and unusual. Marinade for kebabs with soy sauce can hardly be called classic, but at the same time today it is one of the most popular. Its advantages include the ability to marinate meat for kebabs quickly enough. In addition, this marinade will cost inexpensive, it is among the most affordable. At the same time there are several options for marinade with soy sauce, which allows you to choose the right one for the type of meat that is used, as well as to choose the composition for every taste.
Marinade for kebabs with soy sauce is prepared simply, it does not require inaccessible ingredients and excessive skill. However, knowledge of several rules is necessary. Otherwise, the taste of the finished kebab may not meet your expectations.
- Soy sauce is salty, so the salt is not put into the marinade when it is used. If you use complex seasonings, choose those that do not include salt. In addition, use the sauce itself only in the amount indicated in the recipe: if you pour too much sauce, the kebab will be salty.
- Soy sauce in itself softens meat fibers quite well, so it does not need any addition. But still, in most cases, spices, herbs, herbs, and sour foods are added to the marinade, accelerating the marinating process. Most often it is wine or lemon juice, but there may be other ingredients.
- Marinated meat with soy sauce is marinated quickly, but not instantly. Pork can be fried in 3-4 hours, for lamb and beef, this time should be increased, for chicken or turkey - reduced. A more accurate pickling time is usually indicated in a particular recipe.
- If acidic products are included in the marinade, you should not choose an aluminum container for pickling. The reason is that the contact of aluminum with acid releases harmful substances. Preference should be given to glass, ceramics, stainless steel. Enamelware for these purposes is also suitable.
- If you plan to keep the meat in the marinade long enough, it is better to put it in the fridge.
- Meat for kebab marinated already cut into pieces of the desired size.
- Not only the marinade composition, but also the quality of the meat itself is important for the preparation of a tasty kebab. It is necessary to know that shashlik is not made from frozen meat. The meat of a young animal is always more tender than the old one.
There are a lot of recipes for marinade with soy sauce. Of these, it is easy to choose the one that is suitable for your meat.
Simple marinade recipe with soy sauce
- meat (any suitable for kebabs) - 1 kg;
- onions - 0, 5 kg;
- barbecue seasoning to taste;
- soy sauce - 100 ml.
- Prepare the meat. To do this, you must first wash and dry well with napkins. Then remove the film veins. The flesh is cut into pieces the size of about two matchboxes laid on top of each other.
- Sprinkle meat with spices and mix.
- Peel the onions, cut them into thin half rings. Crush the onions with your hands so that juice starts to stand out from it.
- Put the onion in a bowl of meat for the kebab.
- Pour the meat over with soy sauce, mix well.
Pork in soy sauce should be marinated for 3 hours, lamb - 4 hours, beef - 6 hours. Poultry meat can be fried within 2 hours after placing it in the marinade.
Marinade with soy beef sauce
- beef - 1 kg;
- soy sauce - 100 ml;
- tomato juice - 0, 2 l;
- onions - 0, 25 kg;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 50 ml;
- spices - to taste.
- Wash tenderloin. Remove the film. Cut across the fibers into pieces about 4 cm thick. Place in a bag and beat off slightly.
- Rub the ground spices.
- Peel the onions and cut them into small pieces.
- Pass the garlic through the press.
- Mix thick tomato juice (unsalted), soy sauce, onion, garlic and olive oil.
- Fill the meat with the resulting mixture and refrigerate overnight (for about 6 hours).
If you want to marinate the beef quickly, you can add kiwi to the marinade by grinding it with a knife or using a blender.
Marinade with soy sauce for chicken or turkey
- chicken or turkey fillet - 1 kg;
- onions - 150 g;
- soy sauce - 60 ml;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- honey - 100 ml;
- dried basil - 10 g;
- seasoning for chicken - to taste.
- Wash and dry the poultry meat with a towel. Cut into pieces of about 4-5 cm.
- Mix chicken seasoning with dried basil.
- Chop the garlic with a knife and add to the spicy mixture, mix.
- Pour the mixture into a container with pieces of chicken or turkey, mix so that the spices cover each piece.
- Melt the honey so that it becomes completely liquid.
- Pour the soy sauce into the honey, mix.
- Onion cut into half rings. Suppress it to highlight the juice, mix with poultry meat.
- Put the meat in a container with honey-soy marinade. Mix everything well to marinade covered all the pieces.
Marinating chicken in marinade with soy sauce prepared according to this recipe takes 1, 5 hours, turkey meat - 2 hours.
Marinade with soy sauce for pork or lamb
- pork or lamb - 1 kg;
- soy sauce - 100 ml;
- lemon juice - 100 ml;
- mustard - 50 ml;
- garlic - 5 cloves;
- Spicy herbs - to taste.
- Skip garlic through a press and mix with mustard.
- Add soy sauce and lemon juice to mustard. Stir.
- Prepare the meat, cut into pieces of about 50 g.
- Sprinkle with herbs, stir.
- Pour marinade, mix well again.
It is enough to keep meat in this marinade before frying for three hours. You can marinate not only meat, but also fish. The recipe will be the same, only the remaining ingredients will need to add 50 ml of olive oil. Spices will be different too.
Marinade for shish kebab with soy sauce and mayonnaise
- meat - 1 kg;
- soy sauce - 60 ml;
- mayonnaise - 0, 2 l;
- onions - 0, 3 kg;
- seasonings to taste.
- Prepare meat by cutting into 4-5 cm pieces.
- Cut the onions with large rings, and clean them beforehand.
- Put onion in a bowl with meat, add seasoning, pour in soy sauce and squeeze mayonnaise. Mix everything well with your hands.
Marinade is suitable for any meat, especially lean. The chicken will be ready for frying in an hour, pork - in 2 hours, beef or lamb will have to be held in the marinade a little more (4-6 hours).
Marinade for kebab with soy sauce is almost universal. It allows you to cook a delicious and juicy kebab from any meat, and it is not necessary to wait for a very long time while it is marinated.