Chernushki (they are black milk mushrooms) are considered the most delicious in salted form, but they can be prepared for future use in other ways. So, many housewives make pickled chernushki for the winter. Such blanks are well worth it even at room temperature. In addition, marinated Chernushki get tasty and crispy.
Marinated Chernushki will be tasty only if you follow the technology of their preparation. I must say that it has its own characteristics, quite important.
- Blacks are conditionally edible mushrooms. They have a lot of lactic acid, which makes them bitter. Therefore, before cooking, they must be soaked in cold water, changing it often (at least 6-8 hours later). Even better if the water is acidified. To do this, add 2 g of citric acid per liter of water. The duration of soaking is 72 hours.
- Collecting Chernushki, like other mushrooms, is unacceptable in an urban or industrial area, near highways. This ban is associated with the ability of fungi to accumulate toxic substances that can not be removed by soaking or digestion.
- Before soaking chernushki, they need to be sorted, throwing out old, overgrown, spoiled by insects, and also wash well. For marinating niks need to cut, trying to pieces were the same size. Very small mushrooms left whole.
- When cooking, Chernushki darkens, and in pickled form, after a while, they may turn purple. Afraid of this is not worth it - mushrooms remain edible.
- When marinating, Chernushka never add garlic, as it will always turn blue. In this case, the snack will look unusual and not too appetizing. If you like mushrooms with garlic, it is better to add it just before putting mushrooms on the table.
- Before marinating, soaked chernushki boil in salted water (20 g of salt per liter of water), and then rinsed well in running water and wait until it drains. Boil nushki need to readiness, that is, until, until they sink to the bottom of the pan. It usually takes about 20 minutes.
- Fold marinated chernushki should be on sterilized banks, but than to close them, you can choose from two options. The first option is to roll metal lids, in which case mushrooms can be stored at room temperature. However, many hostesses, fearing botulism, prefer to use nylon covers. If this option is chosen, then mushrooms can only be stored in a cool place: in a cellar or a refrigerator. However, if Chernushka marinated correctly, botulism will not develop under a metal lid.
No matter which recipe is chosen, pickled chernushki can be eaten only 40 days after preparation.
A classic recipe for pickled chernushka
The composition (1, 5 l):
- Chernushki - 2 kg;
- water (for marinade) - 1 l;
- salt - 40 g;
- sugar - 30 g;
- table vinegar (9 percent) - 30 ml;
- cloves - 5-6 pcs .;
- allspice peas - 5-6 pcs .;
- black pepper peas - 5-6 pcs.
- Boil soaked chernushki in salted water, rinse them with running water. Leave for a while in a colander to make excess glass liquid.
- Boil a liter of water, put salt, sugar, and spices in the water. Boil everything together for a couple of minutes.
- Put the mushrooms in the pickle, boil them for 15 minutes.
- Add vinegar, cook for another 5 minutes.
- Spread the mushrooms in prepared cans, close with metal or nylon covers. After cooling, remove for the winter.
The classic recipe for making marinated chernushki is simple. Cooked mushrooms on it before serving to the table will need to “elevate”, adding to them pieces of garlic and vegetable oil.
Chernushki marinated with onions and carrots
The composition (1, 5 l):
- boiled chernushki - 1 kg;
- onions - 70-80 g;
- carrots - 100 g;
- water - 1 l;
- carnation - 3 pcs .;
- black pepper peas - 5 pcs .;
- allspice peas - 5 pcs .;
- bay leaf - 3 pcs .;
- citric acid - 2 g;
- salt - 30 g;
- sugar - 10 g;
- cinnamon - 2 g;
- Table vinegar (9%) - 50 ml.
- Grate peeled carrots on a coarse grater or grated for Korean salads.
- Onion cut into half rings.
- Boil the vegetables until soft in the water used for making the marinade.
- Put in water, without reaching vegetables, bay leaves, cloves, both types of pepper, cinnamon, add salt and sugar to it, cook for 2 minutes.
- Add citric acid and vinegar, bring to a boil and dip the crumbs in a boiling marinade.
- Cook the crumbs in the marinade for 15 minutes and place them in sterilized jars.
- Fill the mushrooms with marinade so that it overflows. Considering that the banks will have to be filled to the top, put them on the saucers before this so that the marinade does not flow on the table.
- Close the jars in the way you chose, wipe them with a napkin and leave to cool. It is better to turn the jars rolled up with metal lids to make sure that they are sealed.
- When the jars of mushrooms have cooled, store them in the winter for storage in the refrigerator or in the pantry (depending on which covers were used).
When serving in the crumbs marinated in this recipe, it is enough to add only a little sunflower oil - everything else is already there.
Marinating niks is easy. Harvested in this way for the winter, they are well stored at room temperature. Marinated Chernushki have a pleasant taste, remain crispy and like a lot.