“And here we are indulging in buns,” said the cheerful mischievous character Carlson.
So, why don't we indulge in them?
Sugar buns with charming patterns are loved by everyone!
And if someone says he does not love, then he just cunning!
Or simply never ate a homemade bun with sugar, fragrant and insanely tasty.
Buns with sugar - the general principles of cooking
Buns are always made from yeast dough. It is kneaded on water, milk, kefir. Add sugar, salt, flour, butter. Sometimes eggs are laid, sour cream. Yeast can be taken raw, but more often hostesses use dry yeast.
The test should be allowed to rise at least once, and preferably two. This will make the finished buns lush, softer, will not allow them to quickly become stale. After the first ascent, the dough is pressed with hands to lower it. After the second spread on the table and form buns. Rise time depends on the quality of the yeast and the temperature in the room, the dough is always recommended to keep warm.
How to sculpt buns
1. Round off a piece of dough and let it lie for 5 minutes. The rolling process will go easier.
2. Roll out a long strip of dough in the form of a rectangle.
3. Lubricate with oil. You can use melted butter or vegetable oil, but odorless.
4. Fold rolls.
5. Bend the roll in half, put on the edge.
6. Make a cut in the fold. Its length should not reach the free edges of 1.5-2 centimeters.
7. Expand the edges and get a heart! Until the dough has come, you can correct the bun.
Ready bun laid out on a greased baking sheet. But the sheet can also be covered with a silicone mat, baking paper. Then the products are allowed to rise, smeared with egg, sprinkled with sugar and baked in the oven, put 200 degrees.
Recipe 1: Buns with yeast dough sugar in milk
The classic recipe for buns with sugar from homemade yeast dough.
• 8 grams of yeast;
• 250 grams of milk;
• 80 grams of oil;
• 100 grams of sugar;
• 0.5 tsp. salts;
• 450 grams of flour;
For registration will require oil, sugar and yolk.
Cooking 1. Prepare the dough in advance, no less than 2 hours. It should rise well. Put 2 spoons of sugar in warm milk, add yeast and leave to activate for 15 minutes.
2. Add a pinch of salt, the rest of the sugar, enter melted butter.
3. Sift flour into a bowl, make a recess in the center.
4. Pour in the yeast mixture, add the vanilla and knead the dough.
5. Cover the bowl with a towel and leave to warm for 1.5-2 hours. The dough should rise twice, after the first rise it should be kneaded.
6. We form buns. The process is described above.
7. Fold on a greased or baked baking paper. Do not forget that the products will increase in size, leaving the distance between them.
8. Leave the buns warm for another half an hour.
9. Lubricate with yolk, sprinkle with sugar and bake until rosy color at 200 degrees.
Recipe 2: Buns with yeast dough sugar on water
If there is no milk, the yeast dough can also be cooked in water. It is also suitable for buns with sugar, but to make it tasty, you need to add something.
• 280 ml of water;
• 500 grams of flour;
• 2 eggs;
• 8 grams of yeast;
• 50 ml of oil;
• 40 grams of sugar;
• a pinch of salt;
• 2 tablespoons sour cream or cream.
Egg, butter and sugar for decoration.
1. As usual, dilute the yeast in a warm liquid and add granulated sugar. Let the mixture stand for a few minutes.
2. Add the eggs whipped with salt, pour in the butter, put the sour cream and prepare the dough with flour. Sour cream will help to get rid of emptiness in taste, and make products better. You can add condensed milk instead, but in this case it is better to reduce the amount of sugar.
3. Leave the dough covered in heat, give rise twice.
4. Roll out pieces of dough, sculpt buns.
5. We put on a prepared baking sheet, let it rise, grease, sprinkle with sugar and bake.
Recipe 3: Buns with sugar from dough on kefir
Kefir dough is advantageous in that it cooks a little faster. And all thanks to the acid contained in the dairy product, which accelerates fermentation. In this baking is very decent.
• 0.2 l kefir;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 4 spoons of sugar;
• 3 cups flour;
• 1 tsp. yeast; • vanilla;
• 1 egg.
1. Beat the egg with sugar, kefir and butter. To taste, add a little salt. Separately, sift flour, add vanilla and dry yeast to it. Together we combine, make elastic, but not very cool dough.
2. Remove it in the bag or just cover it. We give an hour to lie down so that it comes to full readiness.
3. Making buns.
4. And we go according to the standard scheme: lay out on a baking sheet, give a little rise, grease and sprinkle. Bake to rosy color.
Recipe 4: Buns with sugar and poppy
Poppy buns, and even with sugar. The dream of any sweet tooth. Prepare? The dough will be kneaded in water, but you can add some milk to it. Molded products a little differently, poppy and sugar are laid inside.
• 380 ml of water;
• 700 grams of flour;
• 80 grams of oil;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 10 grams of yeast;
• a pinch of salt.
Oil, poppy and sugar for decoration.
1. Knead dough on warm water. Add sugar and salt, yeast and butter into it, add flour. After thorough mixing, remove to heat for lifting.
2. Mack we touch.
3. We get the approached dough, divide into pieces.
4. Roll out the ribbons, grease, sprinkle with sugar and poppy seeds. We twist the rolls and cut the buns.
5. We put on a baking sheet, let go and bake until done.
Recipe 5: Buns with sugar and raisins from quick dough
Formulation of wonderful buns with raisins, which are prepared from quick dough on yeast. Its feature is the addition of both yeast and ripper.
• 1 glass of milk;
• 400 grams of flour;
• 1 cup of oil;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 11 grams of yeast;
• 10 grams of baking powder;
You will also need 150 grams of raisins, an egg, butter and some sugar.
1. Combine salt with sugar, add milk with butter. Slightly heat the mixture to a warm state.
2. Enter the yeast, stir. Add flour, in which the ripper is stirred. Knead dough for buns and leave for only 30 minutes.
3. We cut it into pieces, round it up and let it lie on the table for another 5 minutes.
4. Raise the raisins with warm water and let the dried grapes swell. Towel dry.
5. Roll the buns into ribbons, lubricate with oil, sprinkle with raisins. Twist. 6. Cut and unfold buns, put on a baking sheet.
7. Before baking, grease with beaten egg and lightly sprinkle with sugar.
Recipe 6: Buns with sugar and cinnamon
Cinnamon gives baking a special aroma and taste. So, why not add it to the buns? Knead dough according to any recipe, yeast.
• 1 kg of dough;
• 2 tablespoons of cinnamon;
• 2-3 tablespoons of oil.
1. Divide the dough into pieces of 100 grams, you get 10 buns. Round and give a little approach on the table.
2. Roll out the elongated rectangle, grease with oil and sprinkle with a pinch of sugar, sprinkle cinnamon on it.
3. We twist a roll, we cut a bun and we give to approach on a baking sheet.
4. We break the egg into a bowl, shake it with a fork, grease the buns with and lightly sprinkle with sugar on top, do not need much.
5. We bake and enjoy insanely fragrant pastries.
Buns with sugar - useful tips and tricks
• A lot of sugar is not very good. The dough will be heavy, vague and not airy. And if there is a lot of sugar on the bun itself, then it will not roast well, it will be ugly. In everything should be a measure, follow the recipe!
• Flavored additives are often added to sugar for making buns. But you can put vanilla, cinnamon and essences in oil for lubrication. Baking will be even more fragrant, and the smell will go from the inside.
• It is not necessary to sculpt buns in the form of hearts. They can be made in the form of roses. For this, the prepared roll is completely cut from one edge and the strips are stacked in a circle in the form of petals.
• Do not make buns too small, especially if they are prepared for one day. The larger pastries, the longer it stays fresh. And small buns are easy to dry and they harden a lot faster.
• Buns can be made not only sweet! You can make buns with garlic, fragrant spices, paprika and surprise households from pie dough.