Fragrant, tender buns with delicious condensed milk - it's hard to break away from home baking. It is a pleasure to cook such pastries: the dough is kneaded from the available ingredients, the buns can be given any shape, they are baked quickly.
So buns with condensed milk - the perfect solution to a delicious family tea.
Buns with condensed milk - general principles
For dough kneading, only fresh, high-quality products are chosen, all the dry ingredients are sieved, the rest are defrosted, warmed, and melted if necessary.
First, the dough can be stirred with a spoon, but as you add flour, it is better to continue kneading with your hands, so there will be no lumps, and all components will be stirred evenly. The finished test must be given at least half an hour to “rest.”
After the dough is otlezhitsya, you can proceed directly to the formation of the buns. They can be of any shape and size. In the center of the product is placed a spoon or two boiled condensed milk.
Before baking, the buns can be smeared with egg yolk for a golden color, sprinkled with poppy seeds, sugar - for an appetizing appearance.
Buns with condensed milk are tasty both when they are cold and hot. Serve them for tea and milk.
1. Buns with condensed milk
• 15 large spoons of milk;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• butter - packaging floor;
• a little more than a pound of flour;
• dry yeast - 20 grams;
• one egg.
For the filling:
• one jar of boiled condensed milk.
1. Heat the milk, pour the yeast into it.
2. In a pan melt the butter, cool, add sugar, egg, stir well.
3. Pour oil-egg mixture into the yeast mass, mix well (can be a mixer).
4. Pour the sifted flour, knead the dough, leave to rise for several hours.
5. We shift the dough onto a floured table, divide it into small lumps, roll each into not very thin layers. 6. Cut circles into the mug, put one teaspoon of condensed milk in the middle of each mug, collect all the edges and firmly glaze together.
7. Buns spread on the prepared sheet, it can be thoroughly greased with butter or margarine, or lay a parchment.
8. Bake in the oven for about half an hour at not high temperature.
9. Cool baked buns with condensed milk and serve with tea with milk.
2. Buns on kefir with home-made boiled condensed milk
• kefir - 15 large spoons;
• the floor of the margarine packaging;
• instant yeast - 20 grams;
• sugar - 20 grams;
• a couple of eggs;
• salt, vanilla - on a pinch;
• flour - five glasses.
For boiled condensed milk:
• one jar of simple condensed milk.
1. Milk product is slightly heated in the microwave, pour in yeast, sugar, let it brew for a while.
2. Mix eggs with vanilla, salt, beat well.
3. Pour egg mixture into kefir, add cooled melted margarine, flour, knead dough, let rise, covered with a clean, dry towel.
4. Cook condensed milk: put a bottle of condensed milk in a deep container, pour water so that it completely covers the jar, turn on high heat, boil for two hours. We make sure that the water does not boil, if necessary - add boiling water.
5. Put the yeast dough on the table top, cut it into pieces, roll it into small circles.
6. On each circle we make shallow cuts, put condensed milk and close the edges.
7. Put the resulting buns on a frying sheet lined with parchment, set a little and bake for half an hour at a moderate temperature.
8. Cool ready-made buns with condensed milk, serve with tea.
3. Buns with shortbread from condensed milk
• a couple of eggs;
• half a kilogram of flour;
• butter - one package;
• 25 grams of baking soda;
• vinegar - 20 ml;
• vanilla, salt - five grams.
• boiled condensed milk - half a liter.
1. Remove the oil from the freezer in advance, let it soften, then mix with flour. 2. In another container, beat the eggs, add soda, slaked with acetic acid, vanilla, add some salt, add all this to the butter and flour, thoroughly knead the dough to a soft, soft texture.
3. Divide the dough into pieces, roll out into small circles.
4. We put a little condensed milk on all the circles, form round buns.
5. Put the buns on the prepared baking sheet, bake a little less than half an hour at not very high temperature.
6. Serve in the cooled form of tea or milk.
4. Buns with condensed milk for yogurt
• yogurt - 300 ml;
• 20 grams of dry yeast and salt;
• 40 grams of sugar;
• vanilla - a half teaspoon;
• one egg;
• flour - 700 grams;
• sunflower oil - 20 ml;
• butter - one pack, including for greasing of capacity for baking.
• boiled condensed milk.
1. Dissolve yeast, sugar, add vanillin, add some salt in warmed sour milk.
2. Beat the egg separately, pour vegetable oil into it, stir it.
3. Mix the egg and yeast mass.
4. Pour the flour slowly, thoroughly mix it with your hands, pour in the melted butter, knead well, until the oil is completely absorbed, leave to rise for two hours.
5. Divide the dough into thin pieces.
6. Put condensed milk in the middle of the flat cake, roll it up.
7. Cut the roll into pieces 5 cm wide, bind the edges.
8. We put the resulting buns on a sheet, laid with parchment, give a little distance.
9. Heat the oven and bake for half an hour at not very high temperature.
10. Bake buns with condensed milk out of the oven, cover with a towel and cool on the baking sheet, serve with tea and milk.
5. Buns with condensed milk in the form of croissants
• 15 grams of yeast;
• flour - 8 tablespoons;
• incomplete glass of milk;
• one egg;
• 25 grams of sugar and salt.
• one jar of boiled condensed milk;
• a piece of butter.
Preparation: 1. Combine a small amount of flour with yeast and pour in heated milk to them, add some salt, add sugar, mix well.
2. Mix a piece of softened butter butter with the remaining flour and lay in the yeast with milk, mix well, and give rise.
3. Split the dough into pieces, roll each into a not very thin layer.
4. Cut the layers into triangles.
5. Grease each triangle with butter, put a little condensed milk from a wide edge, form croissants.
6. Put the croissants on a baking sheet, covered with oiled baking paper, and bake in the oven, first at high temperature and last minutes at moderate.
7. Cool baked croissants, serve for tea.
6. Buns with condensed milk in a slow cooker
• 15 tablespoons of milk;
• 25 grams of dry yeast;
• flour - 1 large mug;
• a small amount of sunflower oil;
• sugar - 15 tablespoons;
• one egg;
• a pinch of salt;
• butter - a small amount;
• some vegetable oil to lubricate the multicooker tank.
• a jar of boiled condensed milk.
1. In the heated milk dissolve all the dry ingredients for the dough, except flour.
2. Break the egg, stir, pour the flour in several stages, stir well, pour in the butter, pre-melt and cool it, knead with the hands until the oil is completely absorbed.
3. Leave the dough to rise for several hours.
4. Hands divide the dough into small pieces.
5. We stretch the dough pieces into pellets, put one teaspoon of condensed milk in the middle, we pin the edges, form a ball.
6. The capacity of the multicooker is greased with vegetable oil and put buns in it.
7. We bake in “baking” mode for about half an hour.
8. When serving, cool slightly and serve with tea.
7. Buns with condensed milk on water
• can of boiled condensed milk;
• 200 ml of water;
• egg yolk;
• 2 eggs;
• a half package of butter;
• tablespoon of yeast;
• half a cup of granulated sugar; • flour - how much will take;
• sunflower oil.
1. Dissolve in warm water yeast with two pinches of sugar. Cover, leave for half an hour.
2. Beat the eggs in another bowl with sugar. Enter the melted butter in the mixture.
3. Mix the dough with the beaten eggs, introduce gradually sifted flour, knead the soft, dense dough.
4. Shift the dough into a dry bowl, cover with a towel, remove for two hours to the side.
5. Divide the “rested” dough into three equal parts.
6. Roll up each part of the sausage, cut it into small pieces, roll out each piece with a round cake.
7. Put a spoon of condensed milk on the edge of each flatbread, roll up the roll, bind the edges.
8. Put the buns on the oiled frying sheet, grease them with yolk, leave for 20 minutes.
9. As soon as the buns rise, send them into the oven for half an hour.
Buns with condensed milk - tricks and useful tips
• Use natural boiled condensed milk for the filling, made from milk and sugar without adding various dry substances, flavors and other “chemicals”.
• Do not put a large amount of filling, carefully bind the edges of the baking, so that the condensed milk does not drain out and does not spoil the appearance of the buns.
• The smaller the buns are, the more tasty and appetizing they are, but if you make large buns, do not forget to increase the baking time so that the dough is exactly baked.
• Bake bread only on a well-oiled baking sheet or on parchment.
• If you are in doubt about your oven or you often burn the bottom of baking, put a container of plain water at the bottom of the oven.