Homemade buns can be made very quickly.
And it is not necessary to put a sponge or wait for many hours to rise the dough.
There are several proven quickie recipes to cook!
Quick Buns - General Cooking Principles
Quick buns dough can be cooked with yeast or baking baking powder. Whatever recipe is used, it is desirable for him to lie in the heat for about ten minutes. During this time, the gluten contained in the wheat flour will swell, and the mass will be more pliable when formed.
What is put into the dough, except for flour:
• milk products;
For aroma add vanilla. For taste often laid raisins, poppy seeds, cinnamon. Sometimes these products are used for filling buns. The shape of the products can be given any, if it is not specified in the recipe. Then they are laid on the trays, greased and sent to the oven.
Recipe 1: Quickly “Yoghurt” Biscuits without Yeast
The dough for these quickies is prepared on the basis of yogurt. You can use natural fermented milk product or with fruit additives.
• 0.3 l of yogurt;
• 0.35 kg of flour;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 1 egg in the dough and yolk for lubrication;
• 1 tsp. baking ripper.
1. Break the egg, put a pinch of salt and sugar in it. Shake with a fork or whisk.
2. Add yogurt, stir.
3. Sift flour, mix with baking ripper, send in the liquid mass.
4. With stirring, gradually introduce vegetable oil. Knead until homogeneous.
5. Divide the resulting dough into 10 or 12 parts, as it will. From each form buns of any shape. You can just roll the ball.
6. We spread the resulting products on a baking sheet and grease the egg. If desired, you can sprinkle with sugar, nuts 7. Immediately put in the oven. They do not need to stand.
8. Bake until ready for about 20 minutes. Take out, cool.
Recipe 2: “Creamy” quick rolls on kefir
Another quick-roll quick-roll recipe without yeast. The base is used kefir, as well as butter. The advantage of this recipe is that it can be used to make both sweet pastry and salty products. To do this, reduce the amount of sugar in the dough, you can add dried herbs, garlic.
• 0.4 kg of flour;
• 0.17 kg of oil;
• 0.25 l kefir;
• 1 tsp. salts;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 1 tsp. ripper.
1. We mix the ripper and wheat flour, sift together.
2. Melt the butter, combine with kefir.
3. Add salt and sugar to the kefir mixture, stir.
4. Add the sifted flour and make the dough. We give the mass to lie down for 15 minutes.
5. Make any buns, shift to the baking sheet.
6. Bake until rosy color in the oven. Immediately expose the heat from 210 to 220 degrees.
Recipe 3: Yeast buns in a hurry “For an hour”
Recipe for yeast dough buns using accelerated technology. Dough can be cooked in water or milk.
• 0.25 kg of flour;
• 1 spoon of sugar;
• 0.11 ml of milk;
• 7 grams of yeast;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 1 egg;
• 1 yolk for lubrication;
• some salt;
• 2 spoons of sugar for registration;
• 1 tsp. cinnamon
1. Combine flour and dry yeast together and mix in a bowl.
2. Beat an egg with milk and sugar with a fork, add salt.
3. Combine both mixtures. Knead the dough and gradually introduce vegetable oil.
4. Put the elastic ball for ten minutes in the bag, but for now we turn on the oven to warm up. We set the temperature to 190.
5. Sugar mixed with cinnamon.
6. We take out the dough, roll out the layer. Making the cake as thin as possible.
7. Lubricate the dough with a spoon of butter and sprinkle with a mixture of sugar and cinnamon. 8. We twist a dense roll and cut buns of two centimeters. We put the resulting snails on a baking sheet. Do not forget that when baking they will increase in volume.
9. We put in the oven and keep it in readiness. Optionally, you can lubricate products with oil or egg.
Recipe 4: Smetannye rolls stuffed with
Recipe very tasty buns in a hurry, for which you need sour cream. You can use any product: sour, liquid, fatty or fat free. Dough without yeast baking powder.
• 0.3 kg sour cream;
• flour about 300 grams;
• 1 egg or just yolk;
• 1.5 tsp. salts;
• 80 grams of sugar;
• 2 tsp. baking powder;
• oil for hand lubrication and dough.
For the filling use jam, jam, condensed milk, chocolate, nuts. Cooking with regard to their taste preferences.
1. Combine flour with baking powder, add salt and sugar, add sour cream and stir. We have about three minutes in a bowl, then we grease our hands with oil and mix them thoroughly on the table. Leave for five minutes.
2. Divide the dough into 12-15 pieces, round each and let it rest for another five minutes.
3. Roll out the cake, put a teaspoon of filling in the center. There is no need to add more, otherwise the bun will be difficult to rise.
4. Collect the edges of the cakes to the center and tightly pinch. We shift on the trays, smooth side up. We make all the other buns.
5. Break the egg or just take the yolk and mix with a fork. You can add a little water so that the mixture does not roll off the bun.
6. We grease the formed products and bake in the oven. Upon request, after lubrication and before sending to the oven, the buns can be sprinkled with sesame, poppy seeds, and nuts.
Recipe 5: “Poppy” quickies
Recipe amazing poppy buns on milk. Classic yeast dough. Due to the formation of snails, they do not burst during baking and are very worthy. Ingredients
• milk 0.25 liters;
• 0.55 kg of flour;
• 18 grams of yeast;
• 2 eggs;
• 30 ml of oil grow;
• 0.15 kg of sugar;
• 50 grams of butter.
In the filling:
• 7 spoons of poppy;
• 120 ml of milk;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 4 spoons of sugar.
1. Immediately prepare the filling. To do this, wash and sort the poppy, combine with sugar.
2. Boil milk for the filling and pour it into the poppy, leave it to infuse.
3. Cooking dough. To do this, pour dry yeast and granulated sugar into warm milk, pour out five tablespoons of flour, and leave for fifteen minutes.
4. Put a saucepan on the stove and boil two liters of water in it. Turn off.
5. Then add salt, melted, but not hot oil, eggs whipped with a fork and the remaining flour. Stir. Then drop in prescription oil. Cover the bowl with the dough with a napkin and put it on a saucepan with boiling water. Hold for about twenty minutes.
6. Roll out the dough into a cake, lubricate with oil, lay out the poppy filling and roll the roll.
7. Cut into pieces of 1.5 centimeters. Fold on a greased baking sheet.
8. Send to the oven and bake poppy buns until ready.
Recipe 6: A quick whipped curd cake
Cottage cheese dough on kefir turns out very tender and easy. From it you can make buns with a variety of fillings or without them. This is a recipe for sweet quick-roll buns that can be cooked and baked in less than 60 minutes.
• 300 grams of flour;
• 0.3 tsp. salts;
• 50 grams of kefir;
• 200 grams of cottage cheese;
• 120 grams of sugar;
• 100 ml of vegetable oil;
• 1 egg;
• 10 grams of ripper.
1. Put the egg white in kefir, leave the yolk to lubricate the formed products before planting in the oven. We interrupt with a fork.
2. Cottage cheese fray with sugar and salt, combine with kefir and mix thoroughly.
3. Add vegetable oil to the dough. You can mix everything together with a blender to make the mass homogeneous. 4. It remains to add flour. But it must be mixed with the baking powder and sifted with it. Perhaps the flour will go a little more, depending on the moisture content of the curd and kefir liquid.
5. We divide the finished dough into pieces of about 70 grams, it is better not to cook large buns. We form the necessary products. It can be just balls, buns or buns with fillings. You can bake a pie.
6. Spread the formed pieces of dough on a baking sheet, grease with yolk and set to bake. Ready buns immediately remove from the sheet, lay out in a bowl and cover with a towel so that they become soft.
Recipe 7: Cinnamon rolls
Recipe for unusual cinnamon buns, which you can decorate with your choice of icing. Such baking will give heat to any cake and at the same time is cooked very easily and simply. Yeast dough, but is prepared according to a special technology and fits very quickly.
• 0.25 liters of milk;
• 6 spoons of butter;
• 500 grams of flour;
• 3 spoons of sugar;
• 1 egg;
• 10 grams of yeast;
• 0.5 teaspoon salt.
• 2 tsp. cinnamon;
• 50 grams of sugar;
• 30 grams of oil;
• 2 tablespoons of starch;
• 50 grams of flour.
1. Expose 180 degrees and immediately turn on the oven. Give warm for about ten minutes, until the dough is kneaded, and turn off.
2. Combine warm milk with yeast, sugar and salt. We introduce vegetable oil with egg. We pour out the flour, but not all at once. Leave about three spoons for dressing buns.
3. We put the prepared dough in a saucepan, wrap a few towels on all sides and put in a preheated oven for twenty minutes. Leave the door ajar so that it does not caked.
4. In the meantime, make stuffing. For her, just mash all the ingredients. The result is a fragrant baby. Butter for her, you can take any, but it turns out better with cream.
5. Remove the saucepan from the oven with the dough. Roll it out with a rectangle and sprinkle evenly with cinnamon filling. Immediately turn on the oven again at 200 degrees, let it heat up. 6. Twist the roll, cut into slices and ready! It remains only to bake flavored bread, but it will not take more than fifteen minutes.
Quick Buns - Tips and Tricks
• Baking ripper can be replaced with baking soda. But to lay it in the dough should not be in its pure form, and extinguish with acetic or citric acid. Otherwise, the buns will have an unpleasant taste.
• The dough for buns is never made from cold foods. All ingredients must be removed from the refrigerator beforehand and kept warm for at least an hour. To speed up heating, you can put the products in the battery or on the pot with warm water.
• If drafts are walking in the room, then crusts will form on the dough. This will prevent him from approaching and slowing down the process.
• If the buns are large in size, then you should not bake them at temperatures above 180. If small products are formed, they are cooked in an oven at temperatures above 200 degrees. Otherwise they will dry out and become tough.
• A bun is far from a pie. Therefore, do not need to impose a lot of stuffing in it. Otherwise, it will be difficult for the dough to rise, no matter how much baking powder or yeast it contains.