Bulgarian pepper is often used in squash, aubergine or other caviar. Basically, it is an additional ingredient. Few people know that a terrific caviar can be made from it. Get a wonderful snack with a rich taste.
Caviar of Bulgarian pepper - general principles of cooking
Pepper for caviar need fresh and juicy. It is advisable to choose the pods with thick and fleshy pulp. From thin and sluggish pepper preparation turns out rough, tasteless. Pods in caviar are laid raw or pre-baked in the oven. After baking, you can easily remove the skin, which will improve the taste of caviar, make the dish more tender.
What else is added:
• different vegetables;
• tomato paste or sauces (if there are no fresh tomatoes);
• any vegetable oil;
• spices, greens.
Usually caviar does not require additional sterilization. It is enough to cook a snack, decompose into sterile jars while it is hot. Caviar is recruited by a ladle of boiling mass, placed in containers under the neck and immediately closed with lids. It is necessary to cool in an inverted form under a warm cape until the workpiece does not accept the room temperature. Then you can return the banks to their original position and send to storage.
Caviar of bell peppers with tomatoes
The recipe is simple caviar from Bulgarian pepper, which is prepared without frying. It is advisable to use bright, red pods to make the appetizer beautiful. For spice and spice added chili pepper and garlic.
• pepper 5 kilograms;
• tomatoes 2 kilograms;
• 2 tbsp. l salts;
• sugar 0.5 cups;
• oils 0.2 liters;
• 2 chillies;
• one head of garlic;
• 10 ml of vinegar.
1. Cut the bell pepper into pieces, throw away seeds and other entrails. We twist through a meat grinder, we connect with a glass of vegetable oil, we put on a plate. Cook on low heat for about half an hour under the lid. Gradually pepper will give juice. 2. Twist the garlic cloves and tomatoes. Skins do not need to be removed. We also twist the sharp chili pods.
3. Pour the tomato mass to the boiled pepper. We add fire, we remove cover
4. Boil the mass for about half an hour. Caviar should be thick, letting tomato juice boil over.
5. Add sugar and salt, cook another ten minutes.
6. Pour in vinegar. Essence, stir.
7. We take a ladle, spread the eggs in sterile jars. Roll and all! Cool, remove for storage.
Caviar of Bulgarian pepper with carrots and onions
A variant of vegetable caviar from Bulgarian pepper, which always works out for glory. Choose juicy and ripe pods to get a billet with excellent taste.
• 2.5 kg of pepper;
• 200 g onions;
• 250 g carrots;
• 200 grams of tomatoes;
• 20 ml of vinegar 9%;
• 170 g of oil;
• salt and pepper;
• parsley root.
1. Pepper washed, dried pods. We spread on a greased pan and fry parts on both sides until a light crust. Cool, remove the seeds, if the skin is well removed, then remove.
2. Onion cut, fry in a pan.
3. Add to it a carrot, grated finely, and then the parsley root. Fry together.
4. We rub tomatoes, we spread to vegetables, we boil juice.
5. We twist all prepared ingredients, including tomato stewing. Or we put everything in a saucepan, grind blender.
6. Butter, which remains and is not required for roasting vegetables, pour in caviar.
7. Add spices, boil for 15 minutes after boiling.
8. Pour in vinegar, try. At this stage, bring the caviar to the desired taste, add salt or pepper for the spice, stir.
9. Give the billet well to boil, stir and lay in jars.
Caviar of bell pepper with beets and garlic
This recipe is not only very bright, but also quite spicy caviar. If you want to get a not so vigorous billet, reduce the number of sharp pods.
• 1.5 kg of pepper;
• 5 chilli pods;
• 1 kg of beets;
• 1.5 tsp. vinegar essences;
• 150 ml of oil; • Garlic head;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
1. Thoroughly wash the beets, boil in the peel. In order not to cook root vegetables for a long time, boil them for half an hour, then place the beets under a stream of cold water. The same technique makes it easy to separate the thin skin.
2. Pepper Bulgarian twist through the meat grinder.
3. Peel and twist the beets and sharp pods. Chop garlic separately until it needs to be added.
4. Fill beetroot and both kinds of peppers with vegetable oil, place on the stove. Boil the caviar for 25 minutes. After boiling the fire must be reduced.
5. Now add salt and sugar, garlic, stir. Boil another 10 minutes. If the pepper is juicy and the caviar turns out to be thin, then make a fire more so that the excess liquid is evaporated.
6. At the end add the vinegar essence, stir.
7. You can pour the workpiece into jars, twist and remove for long-term storage.
Caviar of Bulgarian pepper and eggplant “Pleasure”
This preparation really gives extraordinary pleasure in the winter. For caviar from bell peppers and eggplants, this recipe is characterized by very bright tastes and an unmatched aroma.
• 1.5 kg of pepper;
• 3 kg of eggplants;
• 400 g onions;
• 400 g ripe tomatoes;
• 120 ml of oil;
• 200 g carrots;
• 10 cloves of garlic;
• 1 tbsp. l vinegar.
1. Eggplant cut in half lengthwise, grease with oil, put on a baking sheet and bake until soft. Take out, cool.
2. Cut the onion finely. Pour into a pan with butter, fry.
3. Peel carrots, rub, add to onions. Cook together.
4. Pepper is twisted through a meat grinder, separately we twist tomatoes and garlic.
5. We shift the pepper to the fried vegetables, cook together with onions and carrots for ten minutes.
6. This time is enough to remove the baked pelt from the eggplants. Pulp cut into cubes.
7. Add eggplants to pepper, add a tomato in a couple of minutes.
8. Cover the pan with a lid, simmer the eggs for 20 minutes.
9. Add garlic, salt, leave to boil for another five minutes, season with vinegar. We disband caviar, roll it up.
Caviar of green bell pepper
Option spicy caviar, which is made from green pepper. A wonderful recipe for identifying immature pods.
• 1.5 kg of green pepper;
• 3 sharp pods;
• 5 cloves of garlic;
• 1 s. l vinegar;
• 1 tbsp. l salts;
• 3 spoons of sugar.
1. Wash the pods of sweet and hot peppers, twist. You have to remove seeds from sweet pepper, you can leave all the entrails in sharp pods, there are few of them. In addition, the seeds will give the harvesting extra spice and special taste.
2. Put the twisted mass on the stove, boil for a quarter of an hour.
3. Chop the garlic, add to the peppers.
4. Immediately put salt and sugar, pour in vinegar.
5. Boil it all together for another five minutes.
6. Spill the eggs in small jars, tightly spin. After cooling the pepper blanks, remove the jars in the basement.
Caviar of bell pepper with apples and tomatoes
The recipe for delicious caviar with amazing aroma of apples. It is advisable to use for harvesting fruit sour varieties with green skin. You can take unripe apples.
• 2 kg of tomatoes;
• 2 kg of pepper;
• 700 g apples;
• 30 ml of vinegar
• 180 ml of oil;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• 2 tablespoons of salt;
• 120 grams of sugar.
1. Twist the Bulgarian pepper through a meat grinder, put it in the pan, after adding the oil. Boil ten minutes.
2. Wash the tomatoes, cut into slices and also twist.
3. Chop garlic. You can add more, you get caviar, more like adjika.
4. Spread tomato with garlic to pepper, cook without a lid until the eggs are steamed 1/3. If the tomatoes are fleshy, then it will take about half an hour.
5. Fill the caviar with sugar, salt, boil to dissolve the spices.
6. Pour in vinegar, stir, and you can lay out the workpiece on the banks.
Caviar of bell pepper with zucchini and tomato paste
Option light, tender caviar of bell peppers and zucchini. It is desirable to use a blender for grinding so that the mass is homogeneous and airy. The pods are baked in the oven, you can do this in advance. Ingredients
• kilogram of zucchini;
• 1.5 kilograms of bell pepper;
• 0.5 glasses of pasta;
• 0.5 cups of oil;
• 2 spoons of sugar;
• 1 tsp. vinegar.
1. We will wash the Bulgarian peppers, top them with vegetable oil, put them on a baking sheet and bake at 220 degrees until rosy color.
2. Cool the pods, remove the skin, which should be good slazit. Seeds also need to take out.
3. Fold the pepper into the pan.
4. Cut the zucchini flesh into small cubes, add to the pepper.
5. Pour 0.5 cups of water, cook the vegetables under the lid until the zucchini is softened. We remove.
6. Grind the caviar with a blender or twist it.
7. Add tomato paste, return to the stove.
8. We put spices, we add the oil which remained after greasing of pods. With him, the taste of caviar is more tender.
9. Boil it all together for about ten minutes, pour in vinegar, stir it. Banks should already be prepared at this point. We spread the most tender caviar, we close.
Bulgarian Caviar Caviar - Tips and Tricks
• If you need to prepare dietary caviar from pepper, you can reduce the amount of vegetable oil, eliminate sugar from the recipe.
• If you do not like the presence of vinegar in the winter harvesting, you can always replace it with lemon juice or acid.
• Few cans? The remaining eggs can be decomposed into containers and frozen. Convenient to use plastic cups with lids of dairy products.
• The smell of boiled garlic is not for everyone. The poet can not add it to the caviar or put a little. Before use, you can add garlic, spices and herbs to your taste.