Stuffed pepper - delicious, nourishing and fragrant handsome!
It is prepared with a variety of fillings, and the dish always turns out great.
Let's do in the slow cooker?
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker - general principles of cooking
For stuffing choose small and equal in size peppers. The pods are washed, shaken off the drops and freed from the viscera. It is most convenient to use a sharp and small knife. Tip cut off the stem and remove the seed center. But you can simply cut off the top, and then clean the internal cavity.
Most often the prepared pods are filled with minced meat with rice. But there are many other equally interesting and tasty options for toppings. Full peppers put in a multicooker container on the tip so that they hold each other. Then pour sauce or water, depending on the selected recipe. Cooked in a multivariate on cooking, stewing, baking programs.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker with a simple gravy
Gravy for such a stuffed pepper in a slow cooker is prepared from a paste with water. Of course, it is inferior in taste to complex sauces, but it makes the dish very fast and simple.
• 7-10 peppers;
• 500 grams of minced meat;
• 0.5 cup rice;
• 0.1 kg of onions;
• 0.1 kg carrot;
• 3 spoons of butter;
• 2 tablespoons of pasta.
1. Boil the recipe rice, but do not boil it. Cooling down.
2. Chop onions and carrots, fry in vegetable oil, but not much. Sent to rice. You can fry vegetables in a slow cooker, you do not need a bowl to wash the field.
3. Add minced meat, fill the filling with spices, stir thoroughly.
4. Prepare the peppers, rinse and scrub.
5. Fill the hollow vegetables with minced meat, put in the slow cooker with the hole facing up. Peppers should stand tight and fit in one layer.
6. Pour enough water to reach the middle of the height of the peppercorns. 7. Turn on the program “Quenching” and prepare 75 minutes.
8. Fifteen minutes before the end, that is, an hour after the start of preparation, add pasta diluted in half a glass of water to the broth.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker with meat and mushrooms
Variant of tasty pepper, which is filled with minced meat with mushrooms. And the mushrooms can be fresh or canned. But if you use pickled product, then reduce the amount by a third.
• 7-8 peppers;
• 450 grams of minced meat;
• 3 onions;
• 300 grams of mushrooms;
• 30 ml of oil;
• 4 tomatoes;
• 1 carrot;
1. Cut the onion heads in small cubes.
2. Pour oil into a slow cooker, fry onion, add carrot in a few minutes.
3. Take out half of the vegetables in the bowl, throw in the slow cooker, chopped mushrooms, fry with vegetables.
4. Shift the mushrooms from the bowl, leave to cool.
5. Return the first vegetables back, add the grated tomatoes to them and pass along with the tomato. This will be the sauce for the peppers.
6. As soon as the mushrooms have cooled to a warm state, add minced meat to them, put spices. You can add a little green and garlic. Stir.
7. Fill the peppers with mushroom stuffing. Install the pods in the slow cooker directly at the gas station.
8. Take boiling water and pour water so much that it is half a pod. We throw a little salt in the sauce, you can and other seasonings.
9. We put the mode of extinguishing, prepare the dish in a closed slow cooker for 1.5 hours.
Baked stuffed peppers in a slow cooker with cheese
The recipe for an unusually fragrant baked pepper in a slow cooker. Pods for its preparation must be cut lengthwise, so that each one will get two boats. Juice attached dish zucchini, which is added to the filling. Similarly, you can use a pumpkin.
• 0.4 kg minced meat;
• 4 peppers;
• 0.2 kg zucchini;
• 2 onions;
• 150 grams of cheese;
• water, oil.
1. Cut the peppercorns in half, select the insides, trying not to damage the walls. 2. Mix the minced meat with chopped onion, put the spices, diced zucchini.
3. Fill the halves of the peppers with cooked minced meat so that the boats will turn out with a tubercle.
4. We shift the slow cooker, before that we pour a thin layer of oil, add three spoons of water and set the extinguishing program for 30 minutes.
5. Next, open, sprinkle the peppers with grated cheese, rearrange the baking mode.
6. Prepare the boats for another 30-40 minutes, depending on their size.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker with sour cream
Option stuffed pepper in a slow cooker, which is poured sour cream sauce. Mixed ground beef stuffing with rice.
• 10 peppers;
• 0.5 kg minced meat;
• 0.7 cups of rice;
• 3 bulbs;
• 2 spoons of butter;
• 2 carrots;
• 300 ml sour cream;
• 2 cloves of garlic.
1. Cooking rice. It can be boiled in a saucepan or in the crock-pot itself. Drain liquid from cereals, cool slightly.
2. Onions with carrots; Passeroem with the addition of a couple spoons of oil and also cool slightly.
3. Combine minced meat with vegetables and rice, season with spices.
4. In the usual way we stuff the peppers, freeing the cavity from the seed box. We put it upright in a slow cooker.
5. Mix the sour cream with spices, throw the chopped garlic in the pot and add 350-400 ml of water. Stir. If desired, add grated tomato or 1-2 tablespoons of tomato paste into sour cream sauce.
6. Fill the peppers, well soak the tops with minced meat.
7. Close and cook on extinguishing mode for one and a half hours.
8. When serving, put the peppers on the dish, pour the sauce, sprinkle with herbs.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker with buckwheat
The recipe for stuffed peppers, which are made from ground beef with buckwheat. Meat can be taken any.
• 8 sweet peppers;
• 0.5 cup buckwheat;
• 3 bulbs;
• 0.5 kg of meat;
• 20 ml of oil;
• 4 tablespoons of pasta;
• 600 ml of water.
1. Fill the washed buckwheat with an incomplete glass of water and prepare the porridge. Or use the already boiled grits, which is available. 2. Pace on the oil diced onion, leave a third, combine the rest with buckwheat.
3. Add to the porridge twisted meat or ready-made minced meat. Add seasonings to your taste, you can put a little chopped parsley, garlic. They fit perfectly in the filling.
4. Fill the seed-free pods with the prepared filling, fold into the slow cooker.
5. Add the paste to the fried and deferred onions, fry a little and add hot water. Stir.
6. Pour the sauce in a slow cooker with peppers.
7. Close, cook on the “Soup” program for 45-50 minutes.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker with mushrooms and rice
A vegetarian option stuffed pepper in a slow cooker without meat. Rice, like mushrooms, can be absolutely any.
• 0.15 kg of rice;
• 0.35 kg of mushrooms;
• 8 pods;
• 2 onions;
• 40 ml of paste;
• oil, spices;
• garlic clove;
• 2 carrots.
1. Prepare rice in salted water. But do not cook until the very end, leaving the grain a little hard.
2. Fry chopped onion heads in a pan, add grated carrots. As soon as the vegetables are slightly browned, half of the shift in a bowl.
3. Mushrooms cut into cubes, tossed in the vegetables to the pan. Cook about ten minutes. Must go all the water. It is not necessary to fry the pieces until golden brown.
4. Add boiled rice to the mushrooms, fill the filling with spices and put chopped garlic.
5. Fill the peppers with rice stuffed mushrooms.
6. In each pod do several punctures to the side. We put in a multicooker container.
7. Mix the pasta with the vegetables set aside while browning, add three glasses of water to them.
8. Water the peppers with the made sauce, close.
9. Cooking on the program of extinguishing 40 minutes. This time is enough, since the filling is made from almost finished products.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker with chicken and rice
Another simple pepper recipe that is stuffed with chicken and rice. The peculiarity of this dish is that it does not use twisted meat. Ingredients
• 1.5 cups of boiled rice;
• 600 grams of chicken;
• 200 grams of onions;
• 1 tsp. spices for chicken;
• 50 ml of oil;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 50 ml of tomato paste;
• 250 ml of sour cream;
• litere of water.
1. Cut onion into small cubes, throw into the pan with oil. Or we prepare the filling in the slow cooker using the frying mode.
2. While the onion is pasted, cut into cubes of chicken. Throw in onions, lightly fry and add 50 ml of sour cream. After a minute, turn off.
3. Mix the chicken with rice, put the garlic and seasoning for chicken. Or take other spices.
4. Fill the seed-free pods with stuffing. We make the amount that fits in the multicooker container.
5. For sauce, mix pasta with sour cream. First add two glasses of water, salt and pour into the slow cooker.
6. Add boiling water so much that the sauce caught up with the peppercorns.
7. Close, cook on the “Soup” program for exactly 45 minutes.
Stuffed pepper in a slow cooker - tips and tricks
• If the peppers are small, they fall and do not hold each other, you can add regular pepper, tomato or any other vegetable to the slow cooker. It will also be cooked in a sauce and will be edible.
• Stuffed peppers look more spectacular if you add long rice to the filling. It may even be brown.
• In addition to meat, purchased minced meat often contains pelts, films, and other illiquid pieces. It is not surprising that after adding cereals and vegetables to the filling, the taste of the meat completely disappears. If you want to cook really fragrant pepper, it is better to twist the meat into the stuffing yourself.