- Zucchini stuffed with minced meat and cheese in the oven - general principles of cooking
- Zucchini stuffed with minced meat, with cheese in the oven on a vegetable cushion
- Squash stuffed with minced meat, with cheese in the oven - “Hellas”
- “Creamy” zucchini stuffed with minced chicken with cheese in the oven
- “Boats” - original zucchini stuffed with minced chicken, with cheese in the oven
- A simple recipe for zucchini stuffed with minced pork with cheese in the oven
- Zucchini stuffed with ready-made minced meat with cheese in the oven with buckwheat porridge
- Zucchini stuffed with cheese, in the oven - tricks and cooking tips
Bulky, juicy zucchini, and are asked to fill them with some kind of filling. Often use minced meat, sometimes supplementing it with vegetables and mushrooms. And, of course, sprinkle with cheese.
It is tasty and healthy, and the kids are attracted by the ruddy crust and mild taste of the unusual dish.
Zucchini stuffed with minced meat and cheese in the oven - general principles of cooking
• To fill the zucchini with minced meat, the vegetable is cut into transverse pieces of various thickness (from 3 to 7 cm) or cut in half lengthwise. After that, carefully remove the core with a knife or spoon to make room for the filling. If stuffing zucchini slices are subject to stuffing, the pulp is chosen so that in each piece there always remains a not too thick bottom.
• For stuffing it is best to take young zucchini of small diameter. Using a mature vegetable, be sure to remove the skin from it and do not take a very large one, otherwise the flesh and, most importantly, the filling will not bake.
• Mince is better to do on their own, but you can and buy ready. It can be chicken, pork, beef or mixed. The meat is ground in a meat grinder or finely cut with a knife. • Squash stuffed with both raw and lightly fried stuffing. Spasserovannye or raw vegetables, mushrooms or boiled cereals are added to it: rice or buckwheat.
• Cheese is used in stuffing or sprinkled with already stuffed vegetables before baking or a few minutes until cooked. Sometimes special mixes are prepared with cheese, with which the stuffed vegetables are poured or smeared on top.
Squash stuffed with minced meat, with cheese in the oven on a vegetable cushion
• two ripe, mid-size zucchini;
• five heads of bitter onions;
• half a cup of rice cereal;
• one large carrot
• one sweet red pepper;
• cheese, varieties “Kostromskoy” - 50 gr .;
• vegetable oil;
• mayonnaise, medium fat - a few spoons;
• a pound of mixed minced meat.
1. Enumerate the rice cereal, wash it in cold water and boil until half cooked. Rinse the cooked rice with water and drain it in a colander.
2. Cut the three onions into medium-sized slices and save half of it in vegetable oil to light golden staining.
3. Add cooled onion, dried rice, finely chopped greens to the mince, rub with the finest grater or crush the garlic. Salt, season the meat mass with ground pepper or spices and knead well.
4. Chop the remaining two onions into thin half-rings. Pepper without seeds cut centimeter squares, on a large grater rub the peeled carrot.
5. Fried vegetables fry in a pan with a minimal addition of oil. First lightly fry the onion, after five minutes add the carrot, and after another three minutes the pepper. Stew all the vegetables 10 minutes together and remove from heat. At the end, lightly salted, and remove the sample.
6. At the washed courgettes, cut the tips and cut them into pieces about 4 cm wide. Carefully, with a knife or a pointed potato peeler, cut out the middle of the pieces and be sure to leave the bottom half of the little finger. 7. Place the roasted vegetables in a baking tray with high sides or a deep frying pan without a handle and evenly distribute the roasting over the entire form.
8. Fill the grooves in the zucchini with minced meat and carefully place the “kegs” on the vegetable roasting. Gently pour a glass of drinking water between them.
9. For each “keg” put a teaspoon of mayonnaise and smooth it over the entire surface.
10. Put the form with the stuffed vegetables in a hot oven for half an hour. Bake when heated to 180 degrees.
11. Then remove, sprinkle each finely worn cheese and put back. When the cheese is melted and lightly reddened, reach out.
Squash stuffed with minced meat, with cheese in the oven - “Hellas”
• 1 kg. young juicy squash;
• sweet fleshy pepper - one pepper;
• average carrot;
• two spoons of 72% mayonnaise;
• small onion;
• minced lean, mixed - 300 gr .;
• two tomatoes;
• hard cheese - 50 gr.
1. Approximately one hundred grams of zucchini cut into small cubes. In the same way, chop the tomatoes and peppercorn, clearing it of seeds. Rub the carrot, and chop the onion with a heavy, sharp knife.
2. In a pan in the oil, fry the carrots with onions and chopped zucchini until softened. Cool and mix with minced meat, tomatoes and peppers. Add some salt, season with any spices and mix thoroughly.
3. Without peeling peel of zucchini, cut vegetables into pieces not less than four centimeters thick and choose with a spoon a center piece consisting of friable pulp and seeds. On one side of each piece, be sure to leave a not too thick bottom.
4. Fill the “kegs” with the filling and place them in a small form or on a baking sheet greased with butter.
5. Top with mayonnaise, sprinkle with chopped cheese on a grater and bake for an hour in the oven, when heated to 180 degrees.
“Creamy” zucchini stuffed with minced chicken with cheese in the oven
• a pair of zucchini, small;
• 100 gr. young champignons;
• tomatoes - 2 pcs. large size;
• 100 gr. minced chicken;
• 11% cream about 100 ml;
• 40 gr. unsalted butter;
• hard cheese, mild - 70 gr.
1. Rinse the zucchini in cold water and cut it into pieces with a length of at least 7 cm. Remove the middle by choosing it with a spoon so that in each piece there is not too thick a bottom.
2. Dip the billet in boiling water with a little salt and boil for 7-9 minutes. Cool it under cold water and place on a towel or colander.
3. Smash the mushrooms with a blender or chop in a meat grinder. Shred the onion in small cubes.
4. On a small fire, save the onions to transparency and add the minced chicken and mushrooms to it. Constantly stirring, fry the filling, watching for complete evaporation of the liquid. Cool, season with pepper and lightly salt.
5. Cover the surface of the form from the inside with a layer of vegetable oil and place dried “barrels” in it.
6. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices and place one at the bottom of each squash “keg”. Put chicken fillet with mushrooms on top of the tomatoes and pour it with cream. Put a slice of tomato on top, and a little butter on it.
7. Warm up the oven to a temperature of 200 degrees and place a broiler in it.
8. After 20 minutes, remove, sprinkle the top of the dish with chopped cheese on a grater and put it back for another 20 minutes.
“Boats” - original zucchini stuffed with minced chicken, with cheese in the oven
• one long zucchini;
• small chicken legs;
• two spoons of boiled rice;
• one processed cheese;
• two spoons of 65% mayonnaise;
• a sprig of fresh dill.
1. Wash the legs, remove the skin. Carefully separate the meat from the seed and cut it into very small pieces. You can chop chicken fillet and meat grinder, but for this recipe it is better to use chopped chicken. 2. Put the chopped meat in a bowl and then rub the melted cheese with a small grater. So that the cheese is well rubbed, lightly frost it in advance. Add rice, season with pepper and season with mayonnaise.
3. Cut the washed zucchini lengthwise, into two parts and cut each with a small piece from the convex side. This will allow the “boats” to stand steadily in shape.
4. Remove the middle with the seeds from the halves, and fill the resulting void with cooked meat filling.
5. Place the “boats” on a pan lined with foil and bake at 200 degrees for half an hour.
6. Sprinkle the finished dish with chopped dill and serve it to the table.
A simple recipe for zucchini stuffed with minced pork with cheese in the oven
• 200 grams of lean ground beef;
• minced pork - 200 gr .;
• two zucchini, small;
• two tablespoons of non-spicy tomato sauce or garlic ketchup;
• a small bunch of onion feathers;
• 100 grams of any mayonnaise;
• 50 gr. "Adygei" cheese.
1. Peel zucchini and cut it in half lengthwise. Choose the middle.
2. Mix beef and pork mince. Add the chopped onion, finely chopped green onions and stir the meat mixture until smooth. Be sure to salt and spice spices or ground pepper.
3. Fill the prepared zucchini with filling to the brim and place them in a greased form with vegetable oil.
4. Mix mayonnaise with ketchup. Add the grated Adygei cheese, mix. Brush the mixture over the dish and cover the roasting pan with foil.
5. Warm up to 200 degrees oven, place in it a brazier for 40 minutes. Remove the foil and leave the roasting pan in the oven until the dish's surface is browning.
Zucchini stuffed with ready-made minced meat with cheese in the oven with buckwheat porridge
• three medium-sized zucchini;
• 300 grams of meat or chicken mince; • one glass of dry buckwheat groats;
• three garlic cloves;
• spoonful of the fattest mayonnaise;
• 50 gr. fresh cheese, salted;
• vegetable refined oil.
1. Cut the squash into 5 cm pieces and carefully select the flesh from their middle to make cups.
2. Sort the buckwheat, rinse and cook as you usually cook buckwheat for garnish.
3. Cut the pulp from vegetables into half-centimeter cubes. Add the finely chopped garlic to it and put the stew in vegetable oil, on a small fire. After 10 minutes, add chopped dill, salt and pepper with pepper and stir well, remove from heat.
4. Combine cooled buckwheat with minced meat, roasted vegetable pulp. Add the grated cheese, mayonnaise and mix well the filling.
5. Fill the resulting mass “cups” and put them on a greased chafing dish.
6. Cover with foil and bake in the oven for half an hour, keeping the mode at 180 degrees.
Zucchini stuffed with cheese, in the oven - tricks and cooking tips
• To make the zucchini filled with minced meat keep their shape well after baking, first boil them in a weak salt solution.
• If you are not going to spice up the dish with aromatic spices, choose varieties of cheese with a spicy own taste.
• The tip about “butter-and-oil” is not entirely true when it comes to roasting zucchini. The selected core is often used as a component of the filling. Sometimes used for stuffing the mixture, which includes commercial squash caviar.