Surely, such a dish as “Nests” is known to all. Many hostesses love him for the fact that cooking takes a minimum of time, and the result is to taste not only the household, but also the guests. Today we will prepare “Nests in the slow cooker”. Let's get started!
You will need:
- minced meat (pork and beef) - 350 g,
- macaroni “nests” - 7 pieces,
- onions - 2 onions,
- salt - to taste,
- ground black pepper - to taste,
- ketchup - 2 tbsp. l.,
- mayonnaise - 1 tbsp. l.,
1. Prepare all the ingredients you need to create “nests”.
2. Clean the onion. Mine One and a half onion is ground in a combine. If desired, onions can be minced or chopped with a knife.
3. Mix onion with minced meat.
4. Salt, pepper. Stir well.
5. We stuff the nests with minced meat and put them in a multi-bowl in one row.
6. Finely cut the remaining half of the onion. We combine with ketchup and mayonnaise. Stir.
7. Pour the prepared sauce on top of stuffed nests.
8. Pour boiling water so much that half of the nests are closed with liquid. We salt.
9. Turn on the slow cooker to the “Spaghetti” mode (if not, then you can cook in the “Baking” mode). After a characteristic signal of the multicooker, nests with minced meat are ready.