Sandwiches are a great invention for busy people. But even better, when the sandwich is already inside the bread and there is no need to additionally “build” anything. Today we offer the recipe for just such a compact sandwich - cheese cake, and in other words unleavened bread on sour cream, with hard and soft cheese baked inside.
Gingerbread is prepared without yeast with soda or baking powder added to the dough, so the whole process takes place quickly and within an hour you will have fresh and flavorful snack pastry, which will replace the bread and be able to become an independent snack.
- hard cheese - 100 g;
- soft feta cheese - 100 g;
- egg - 1 pc .;
- baking powder for dough - 1 tsp;
- low-fat sour cream - 100 g;
- wheat flour - 150 g;
- butter - 20 g;
- salt - pinch.
1. Prepare the necessary products for an appetizing cheese cake.
2. In a deep bowl, rub hard cheese on a large grater and break the fat into small pieces.
3. We drive an egg into a bowl of cheese.
4. Knead the cheese mass until smooth.
5. Add sour cream and butter, mix thoroughly to a thick consistency.
6. Next, gently mix the wheat flour, baking powder and a pinch of salt.
7. Knead the tight and tight dough out of the resulting mass.
8. We lubricate the oblong baking shape with oil, spread the dough and send it to the preheated (to about 180 degrees) oven. Bake the gingerbread until golden brown crust (about 50 minutes), check the readiness with a toothpick.
9. Cool the finished ginger cake and cut it into small slices. Serve with sour cream and herbs.