A cocoa cake with cocoa is not just a pleasant variety for cottage cheese baking, but also an opportunity to hide a milky taste that not everyone loves (especially when it comes to children who find it much easier to feed a chocolate cake with cottage cheese usual). In addition, the presence of cocoa is an additional guarantee of a successful dough, because cocoa powder binds and strengthens pastries.
In addition to chocolate flavor, this recipe is different and a lot of butter, so the cake will be especially delicate and fragrant. Serving dessert is better immediately after baking, until it is completely cold.
- wheat flour - 200 g;
- white sugar - 200 g;
- baking powder for dough - 2 tsp;
- butter - 250 g;
- store low-fat cottage cheese - 200 g;
- egg - 3 pcs .;
- cocoa - 80 g.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients for the cottage cheese cake.
2. Soften the butter and add sugar to it, slowly kneading.
3. Gently mix the flour to the creamy mass.
4. Combine the dough and cottage cheese, drive in three eggs, Mix everything thoroughly.
5. Add cocoa mass to the resulting thick curd mass.
6. Knead a homogeneous dough, it should turn out chocolate color. Add baking powder to it.
7. Mix the dough very thoroughly, the consistency should be uniform.
8. Take a baking pan with sides, lubricate it with oil and pour the dough. You need to bake in a well-heated oven (about 180 degrees) until a dense crust forms (about 30 minutes).
9. Treat your guests with a warm, appetizing cake. You can decorate a piece of chocolate topping or nutella.