Canned champignons do not require prior preparation, so it is possible to cook one of them in a hurry. The product gives the taste and aroma of mushrooms, making them appetizing, juicy, nourishing. It goes well with chicken, beef, other meats, vegetables, eggs and other foods. Salads with canned champignons are extremely diverse, and almost everyone will be able to find among them an option that meets their culinary preferences.
Housewives love salads with canned champignons for the simplicity of their preparation. However, not all of this snack turns out equally tasty and attractive in appearance. Knowing a few moments will give an impeccable result.
- When you open a jar of champignons, you should fold them into a colander to drain the liquid from the jar and allow the mushrooms to dry slightly. Otherwise, the appetizer may be watery, it will be bad to keep shape, it will quickly deteriorate. This rule applies to other canned products used to make salad.
- It is more convenient for salads to take sliced champignons, especially since they cost a little less.
- Canned champignons are ready to eat without heat treatment. But to give the salad an extra creamy flavor, you can lightly fry it in butter.
- Salads with canned champignons can be regular and flaky. Conventional fill up shortly before serving to the table, it is especially important not to salt and not to fill them in advance when they contain fresh vegetables. Puff salads are harvested at least 2-3 hours before the time of the proposed feast, otherwise the products will not have time to soak in the sauce. If you need to submit a puff snack to the table earlier, you should not smear the ingredients with the sauce, but mix with it before you collect the salad.
- Do not digest eggs for salad, especially if they are used to decorate it: during long cooking, the yolks are covered with a bluish bloom.
- When using products that require heat treatment for cooking, they should be cooled before adding to the salad. Mixing products with different temperatures, you will significantly reduce the shelf life of the finished dish.
The technology of cooking salads from pickled mushrooms is not always the same. By adhering to the above recommendations, you can prepare an appetizing and tasty salad of canned champignons according to any of the selected recipes.
Bishop Salad with Canned Mushrooms and Beef
- boiled beef - 0, 25 kg;
- potatoes - 0, 4 kg;
- canned champignons - 150 g;
- onions - 100 g;
- walnut kernels - 60 g;
- carrots - 150 g;
- butter - 40 g;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- mayonnaise - 0, 2 l;
- salt, pepper - to taste.
Method of preparation:
- Cool the boiled beef, disassemble it into fibers, fold it into a bowl. Can be cut into small strips.
- Wash potatoes, boil in uniform. When it cools down, peel it, cut into cubes the size of a little more than a pea. Add to beef.
- Scrape carrots, wash, dry with a napkin, chop on a grater with large holes.
- Free the onion from the husk, cut into small cubes.
- Melt the butter in a pan, put the onion in it, fry it for 3 minutes, add the carrots and pass over the vegetables until they are soft. Transfer to a plate, let cool. Transfer to meat and potatoes.
- Open a jar of champignons, drain the liquid, let the mushrooms dry a little. If they are whole, cut them into cubes. Sliced mushrooms can be left as is.
- Add champignons to other foods. Salt, pepper to taste.
- Skip garlic through a press, mix with mayonnaise. Dress the salad with garlic sauce.
- After placing the salad in a beautiful vase, sprinkle it with crushed walnuts.
An appetizer made according to this recipe is nourishing, aromatic and tasty. It can become a decoration of the holiday table, for whatever reason it may be laid. Even the name of the dish suggests that it looks rich and presentable. Salad will look even more beautiful if laid out in layers.
Unusual salad with canned champignons and cod liver
- canned cod liver - 0, 2 kg;
- canned champignons - 0, 2 kg;
- potatoes - 0.5 kg;
- chicken egg - 3 pcs .;
- pickled cucumbers - 0, 25 kg;
- fresh tomatoes - 150 g;
- onions - 100 g;
- butter - 20 g;
- garlic - 1 clove;
- mayonnaise - 100 ml.
Method of preparation:
- Boil the potatoes, cool. Peeled, grind on a coarse grater, divide into two parts. Place one piece in a salad bowl, flatten with a spoon.
- Open the jar with cod liver, remove the liver from it, chop it with a knife.
- Pour the potatoes in the salad bowl with half of the oil from the jar, put the chopped cod liver on it, cover it with the remaining potatoes, pour the remaining oil from the jar, cover with a thin mayonnaise net.
- Finely chop pickled cucumbers, put them on potatoes, pour mayonnaise.
- Eggs boil hard boiled. Put it under a stream of cold water to cool it down. Clean the shells from them. Finely chop the eggs with a knife.
- Wash tomatoes, blot with a napkin, cut into small cubes, mix with eggs.
- Crush the garlic clove, mix with the remaining mayonnaise.
- Add the sauce to the container with the eggs and garlic, mix.
- Put the egg-tomato mixture on the pickled cucumbers.
- Finely chop the onion, freeing it from the husk.
- Mushrooms, if they are whole, cut into thin plates, dry.
- In melted butter, fry onion until soft, add mushrooms to it, then sweat them with onions for a couple of minutes, cool.
- Put the mushrooms on a salad, flatten.
In order to soak in the sauce, this salad needs very little time - it can be served at the table half an hour after cooking. The unusual taste of this dish is unlikely to leave your guests indifferent.
Layered salad with canned champignons and smoked chicken
- pickled champignons - 0, 25 kg;
- Finished chicken breast - 0, 4 kg;
- chicken egg - 6 pcs .;
- hard cheese - 150 g;
- onions - 100 g;
- mayonnaise - how much will go.
Method of preparation:
- Open a jar of champignons. Throw them in a colander, put on a dish. If the mushrooms are whole, they must first be cut into thin plates.
- Cool hard-boiled eggs under cold running water, divide into yolks and whites. Rub separately.
- Pour mayonnaise on mushrooms, put squirrels on them, cover them with mayonnaise net.
- Separate the smoked chicken breast fillet from the bones, peel off the skin, and chop finely. Put the chicken meat on squirrels, pour mayonnaise.
- Peel the onions from the husk, finely chop. Pour boiling water to remove bitterness. After a couple of minutes, squeeze, put on the chicken, pour sauce.
- Sprinkle with yolks, brush with mayonnaise.
- Chop grated cheese with small holes, sprinkle on the salad.
Despite the simple composition, the salad for this recipe turns out to be delicious, because there is not a single excess ingredient in it. This hearty snack will decorate the festive table when you need to quickly cover it.
How to decorate a salad with canned champignons
Salads with canned champignons are often made for the holiday table. The question of how to decorate this snack is relevant for many housewives. Beautiful decoration of the salad should be given attention, even if it is prepared for a family dinner: the more appetizing the dish looks, the more tasty it seems. You can offer several options for a beautiful salad of canned champignons.
- Layered salad can be collected not in a vase, but on a dish. Using a detachable baking dish or a special cooking hoop, you will add a snack to the shape of a cake.
- With the help of a stencil or a figured mold, the salad can be given not only cylindrical, but also any other shape: an oval, a heart, a mushroom, a berry, a symbol of celebration.
- Having sprinkled the salad with grated on a grater with cheese, egg white, other products, you will create a background on which contrasting color labels or simple images (balls, mushrooms) from chopped olives, pepper, carrots will look good.
- Flowers from vegetables can become the decoration of any salad. To do this, they are cut into thin plates, one is rolled up into a tube, the others are laid around like petals. It is important that the products from which the decorative figures are made to decorate the salad, included in its composition. An exception can be made only for greens.
When serving in batches, a salad with canned champignons looks good in creamers.
Salads with canned champignons are easy to prepare, but are able to decorate a festive table. A variety of recipes allows you to choose the option of dishes for every taste.