- Salad with smoked chicken and mushrooms - the basic principles of cooking
- Recipe 1. Smoked Chicken Salad with Mushrooms
- Recipe 2. Smoked chicken salad, mushrooms, nuts and prunes
- Recipe 3. Smoked chicken salad and mushrooms in tartlets
- Recipe 4. Smoked chicken salad and “Original” mushrooms
- Recipe 5. Smoked Chicken Salad with Mushrooms and Pineapples
- Recipe 6. Salad with mushrooms, smoked chicken and crackers
- Recipe 7. Smoked chicken salad and “Rowan” mushrooms
- Recipe 8. Mushroom, Smoked Chicken and Korean Carrot Salad
- Recipe 9. Smoked Chicken Salad, Mushrooms, Korean Carrots and Beans
- Recipe 10. Smoked Chicken Salad with Mushrooms and Beans
- Recipe 11. Smoked breast salad, mushrooms, nuts and apple
- Salad with smoked chicken and mushrooms - tips and tricks from experienced chefs
Smoked chicken is a delicious product, which means that salads with this product have an unsurpassed taste. Smoked chicken is combined with almost any product, so there are a lot of recipes for such salads. The combination of chicken with mushrooms and cheese is especially successful.
Salad with smoked chicken and mushrooms - the basic principles of cooking
The salad is prepared quite simply, even inexperienced hostess can cope with its preparation.
The composition of the salad includes the usual products. For example, boiled potatoes, canned peas or corn, cheese, onions, vegetables, eggs, greens, etc.
Salad spread layers, or just chop all the ingredients and mix with mayonnaise or sour cream.
Recipe 1. Smoked Chicken Salad with Mushrooms
a small jar of pickled mushrooms; fresh cucumbers - two pcs .;
smoked chicken leg or breast - 300 g;
sour cream or mayonnaise;
1. Open the jar of mushrooms, drain the liquid, and finely chop the mushrooms. Peel and chop the onion into small cubes. Pour butter into a frying pan and put it on fire, fry the mushrooms and onions in it until soft. Cool it down.
2. Smoked chicken and cucumbers chop into thin strips. Peel the eggs and rub them on a small grater segment. Rinse greens, lightly dry and finely chop with a knife.
3. Put the ingredients on a wide dish in layers in the following order: smoked chicken, fresh cucumbers, fried mushrooms with onions, season with salt and pepper, chopped greens, boiled eggs. Smear all layers with sour cream or mayonnaise. Garnish the salad with cucumbers and greens. Send to the refrigerator for two hours to soak.
Recipe 2. Smoked chicken salad with mushrooms, nuts and prunes
cheese - 300 g;
400 g smoked ham or chicken breast;
mushrooms - 250 g;
100 g of walnut kernels;
four potatoes and eggs;
100 g of prunes;
boiled carrots - two pieces;
1. Boil the carrots and potatoes with the peel. Vegetables cool and peel. Remove eggs from the shell. Boil mushrooms.
2. Grate eggs, carrots and cheese on a small grater segment. Mushrooms, smoked chicken, potatoes and prunes chop into cubes.
3. Pour some oil into the pan, put on the stove and put mushrooms in it. Fry for seven minutes, salt and leave to cool. Grind nuts in a blender.
4. Salad to form layers:
- boiled carrots. Salt and grease with mayonnaise;
- half grated cheese;
- half of boiled eggs;
- half boiled potatoes. Salt and grease with mayonnaise;
- half nuts;
- chopped prunes; - smoked chicken;
- fried mushrooms;
- the remaining nuts;
- potato. Brush with mayonnaise;
- grated eggs;
- Cheese chips. Abundantly smear with mayonnaise.
Layers to form a detachable baking dish. Top with long strips of cucumber, nuts and sprigs of parsley. Send in the fridge for four hours. Before serving salad with smoked chicken and mushrooms, you must remove the form.
Recipe 3. Smoked chicken salad and mushrooms in tartlets
100 g smoked chicken meat;
mushrooms - 100 g;
two processed cheese;
three cloves of garlic;
60 g of mayonnaise;
walnut kernels - handful;
10 tartlets of short pastry.
1. Grind smoked chicken cubes. Peel the onions, rinse the mushrooms. Vegetables chop into small cubes. Put the pan on the stove, pour a little oil and fry the mushrooms and onions in it until soft.
2. Crush the processed cheese with small chips. Put all the ingredients in a deep container, add mayonnaise and chopped garlic with garlic crushers. Mix well. Lightly salted and pepper.
3. Put a salad in each tartlet and sprinkle with chopped nuts. Garnish with parsley leaves and place on a wide dish.
Recipe 4. Smoked chicken salad and “Original” mushrooms
smoked thighs or breasts;
300 g of champignons;
cheese - 130 g;
pepper and salt;
grapes for serving.
1. Chop smoked breast into small cubes. Boil the eggs, cool and rub with small chips. Peel the mushrooms, cut into plates and fry in heated sunflower oil. Put mushrooms in a plate and cool. In the same skillet, fry the peeled and diced onions until golden brown.
2. Mushrooms combine with onions and lightly salt. Chop the cheese with a grater. Form the salad on a wide platter in layers in this order: - fried onions and champignons;
- half of boiled eggs;
- smoked chicken;
- remaining eggs;
- grated cheese.
3. Coat each layer with mayonnaise. Separate the grapes from the brush, cut each grape in half and place them on top of the lettuce, cut down. Leave the salad to soak for at least a couple of hours.
Recipe 5. Smoked Chicken Salad with Mushrooms and Pineapples
400 g of champignons;
cheese - 200 g;
smoked chicken meat;
canned pineapples - jar;
boiled eggs - three pcs .;
mayonnaise for refueling.
1. Peel the onion from the husk, rinse it and chop it into thin half-rings. Wash the mushrooms under the tap and chop up the plates. Put the prepared products in preheated sunflower oil and fry until the liquid has evaporated.
2. Smoked chicken and pineapple finely chopped. Crush eggs on a large segment of grater, and cheese - on a small one.
3. Place a ring on a wide flat dish and form the salad in layers:
- fried onions with mushrooms;
- smoked chicken;
- boiled eggs;
- small chips of cheese.
On each layer, except the top, make a grid of mayonnaise. Remove the ring and decorate the salad at your discretion.
Recipe 6. Salad with mushrooms, smoked chicken and crackers
three slices of white loaf;
300 g oyster mushrooms or champignons;
200 g smoked chicken;
150 grams of cheese;
finely ground salt.
1. Cut the loaf into small pieces, spread on the deco and dry to a golden hue in the preheated oven. Put the croutons on the bottom of the salad bowl.
2. Mushrooms clean, rinse and cut into thin slices. With onions we remove the husk and cut into four parts and chop thinly. Fry all together in olive oil until cooked. Spread over the crackers. We grease with mayonnaise. 3. Smoke chicken cleaned of fat and skin, and grind into cubes of medium size. Spread meat on mushrooms.
4. Boil eggs, peel and three large shavings. Spread on a layer of smoked chicken. We grease with mayonnaise and sprinkle with finely grated cheese. Before serving, the salad can be warmed in the microwave.
Recipe 7. Salad with smoked chicken and mushrooms “Rowan”
marinated champignons -100 g;
poppy - half a cup;
120 grams of cheese;
white loaf - three pieces;
two ripe tomatoes;
smoked ham or chicken breast;
clove of garlic;
greens and red currants;
1. Separate smoked meat from the bone, remove excess fat and skin. Finely chop it. Cut tomatoes and mushrooms into cubes. Free the garlic from the husk and crush it in the garlic press.
2. Put everything in a deep container, season with mayonnaise, mix and place in a salad bowl. Combine cheese, chopped into long chips, combine with poppy seeds and sprinkle the mixture on the salad.
3. Cut the loaf in small cubes and fry in a pan until golden brown. Cool the croutons and place the plates in a circle. Decorate the salad with greens and berries.
Recipe 8. Salad with mushrooms, smoked chicken and Korean carrot
800 g carrots in Korean;
jar of pickled champignons;
smoked ham or chicken breast;
mayonnaise - 150 g
1. Open the jar of mushrooms, drain the liquid and cut each fungus in half. Smoked breast cut longitudinally.
2. Put Korean carrots in a deep bowl, add mushrooms and meat to it. Season with mayonnaise, mix and slide in a deep salad bowl. Salad with mushrooms and smoked chicken is ready.
Recipe 9. Smoked Chicken Salad, Mushrooms, Korean Carrots and Beans
smoked ham or chicken breast; 300 g of champignons;
canned red beans - can;
50 g carrots in Korean;
mayonnaise - pack.
1. Cubes of medium size cut smoked chicken. Mushrooms are washed, dried and cut into small pieces. With the onion we remove the rind and finely chop Pour some olive oil into a frying pan, put it on the stove and simmer onion with mushrooms over low heat. Cool and lay the fried mushrooms and onions on a sieve to stack excess fat.
2. Peel the cucumbers and cut them. Open the jar of beans, pour the contents into a colander to get rid of the liquid.
3. All put in a deep bowl, dressed with mayonnaise, salt and mix well.
Recipe 10. Smoked chicken salad, mushrooms and beans
smoked chicken - half a kilo;
canned beans - can;
vegetable oil - 100 g;
fresh cucumbers - two pcs .;
cream - half a cup;
mustard paste - 20 g;
vinegar - 5 ml;
1. Fresh cucumbers and smoked breast shred in small pieces. Put everything in a deep bowl. Drain liquid from canned beans and add it to cucumber breast.
2. In a separate container, prepare the dressing. Mix the cream with vinegar and mustard paste, salt. Season salad dressing, mix and leave in the fridge for an hour.
Recipe 11. Smoked breast salad, mushrooms, nuts and apple
Art. a spoon of chopped walnuts;
120 g of mushrooms;
smoked chicken breast;
120 grams of cheese;
250 g of mayonnaise;
two cloves of garlic;
200 g canned pineapples;
salt and pepper.
1. Slice smoked chicken breast into small cubes. Cheese chop fine chips. Grind the nuts with a coffee grinder. Wash apples, peel them and cut into cubes. Also chop the pineapple. 2. Wash the mushrooms, cut into plates and fry in heated sunflower oil until appetizing crust. Garlic free from the husk and chop with garlic crush.
3. Mix all ingredients in a large bowl, add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and mix. Put the salad in a deep plate and garnish with thin strips of cucumber and sprinkle with ground nuts.
Salad with smoked chicken and mushrooms - tips and tricks from experienced chefs
For the formation of layered salads, you can use a culinary ring or a detachable baking dish, so the edges of your salad will be smooth, and the dish will look beautiful. Before removing the ring, it is advisable to leave the salad in the refrigerator for a couple of hours, so that the layers “grab”.
Before adding fried mushrooms and onions to the salad, put them in a sieve so that the excess fat stacks and the salad does not turn out to be too greasy.
Instead of mayonnaise, you can use sour cream or a sauce based on natural yogurt as a dressing.
If the salad contains fresh vegetables, then salt such a salad should be immediately before serving, so that it does not drip.
Layered puffed salads in the refrigerator for at least two hours before serving. During this time, the salad is soaked and becomes more tender and tasty.