A chicken, no matter how it is cooked, always turns out to be very juicy and tender, and in order to spoil a dish with it, you need to really try. So, when stewing chicken meat in milk, it is absolutely impossible to get a tasteless result, everything is so simple and understandable in the cooking process itself. Delicate meat and incredibly delicious milk sauce - this is what will end up with everyone, no matter who takes up the cause. That is why this recipe is adored by novice chefs, however, and experienced chefs sometimes want to relax and cook dinner without much hassle.
- chicken legs - 1 kg,
- milk - about 1 cup,
- garlic - 3-4 cloves,
- large onion - 1 pc.,
- dill - a small bunch,
- salt, dry Italian herbs and black pepper - to taste,
- sunflower oil - as needed.
Note: chicken legs can be replaced with any other parts of the chicken.
Description of the cooking process
1. Prepare chicken meat, namely, rinse thoroughly in cool water and, if desired, free from skin. Then rub it with a mixture of spices and fry in heated sunflower oil until a beautiful golden crust.
2. In a separate frying pan, spasserate the finely chopped onion and shift it to the meat.
3. Pour the meat and onions with milk, season to taste with spices and put the pan with them on a small fire. Cover with a lid, stew the chicken for about 25 minutes.
4. Finely chop the dill greens with a knife and chop the garlic with the help of a garlic press. Add the crushed ingredients to the stewed meat and leave the pan on the fire for about 10 minutes.
5. On the table, chicken stewed in milk, served with a salad of fresh vegetables and any of the side dishes.