Want to try something new? Prepare chopped chicken cutlets with corn - it will take very little time, and the result will please. In general, minced meatballs are a great alternative to traditional meatballs and meatballs. The only thing you may not like is cutting the chicken into small pieces, something that will take the lion's share of the time spent on the whole cooking process.
List of ingredients:
- 1 chicken fillet,
- 1 chicken thigh,
- 1 onion,
- 1 egg,
- 100 g canned corn
- 1 tsp. salt,
- 0, 5 tsp. black ground pepper,
- 2 tbsp. l semolina,
- cooking oil.
1. To minced cutlets do not get dry, it is better to use not the most fat-free part of the chicken. But, given that it’s easiest to chop the fillets in small pieces, you can do this: make half of the minced meat out of the fillet, and half of the chicken thigh (it's fatter and make the burgers more juicy). You will also need a very sharp knife. Wash the chicken, remove all excess and cut very finely.
2. Peel the onion bulb and finely chop it, pour it into a bowl with minced meat. Send the canned corn to the bowl.
3. Beat in a bowl a fresh egg, add salt and ground pepper. If desired, you can add other spices, making the patties more spicy. You can add chopped garlic.
4. Pour the semolina into the bowl and mix everything well. Give the minced meat for minced burgers a little brew for 20 minutes for the cereal to swell.
5. Pour oil into a frying pan and heat it. Form cutlets with wet hands and place them in the pan. You can lay out the stuffing and spoon, but then the form will be sloppy. Fry patties for 5 minutes on low heat.
6. Turn the cutlets over with the spatula to the other side and fry for another 4 minutes, then remove on a napkin or directly onto a dish.
Serve chicken cutlets with corn to any side dish, with fresh vegetables and greens.