Eggplants in the cold season are very popular. It is so nice on a winter evening to open a jar of spicy vegetables! .. Therefore, there are many recipes for preserving eggplants: with vinegar, garlic, tomatoes, pepper and various spices. The recipe that we want to offer you is the easiest and most effective. It allows you to cook delicious eggplants in adjika in a short time!
- eggplants - 3 kg;
- tomato sauce (preferably hot) - 300 ml;
- sweet pepper - 3 pcs .;
- garlic - 7 cloves;
- vegetable oil - 0. 5;
- vinegar 9% - 40 ml;
- salt - 2 tbsp. l .;
- sugar - 1 tbsp. l
1. Sweet pepper must first be cleaned: cut off the leg and remove the seeds. After that, you can skip it through a meat grinder or grate it on a coarse grater. In the first case, everything is simple, but in the second it is better to try to keep a thin skin of pepper in your hands, pereterev only his flesh. You can use for cooking and pepper with sandpaper, but its absence will make the dish even more tender. Gruel from pepper put in a pan in which you will cook the dish.
2. Add tomato sauce to it, stir well and simmer on a small fire.
3. Add chopped garlic to the tomato-pepper mass. Again, there are two options for chopping garlic: either through a garlic box or with a knife, trying to cut the cloves into small cubes. In all kinds of conservation, it is better to use garlic cubes, because then they will keep the garlic taste longer.
4. Add vegetable oil to the vegetable mixture in a saucepan, add salt, sugar and bring to a boil.
5. While the fast adjika is boiling, wash the eggplants and cut them into slices. Not bad, if for the preparation of this preservation you take eggplants of small diameter so that their circles would be placed in jars. In a boiling adjika, place the eggplant slices and cook everything together for 20 minutes.
6. After this time, pour vinegar into the pan, stir and cook for no more than 4 minutes. Sterilize the cans with the screw caps and immediately, before they are cold, lay the eggplants in them and pour over the adjika. Screw the lids on and turn the jars over to make sure the lids do not let air through. When the banks are cool, they can be rearranged to a cool place to store.
Eggplants in a quick adjika - a delicious billet for the winter! And this fast adjika is called due to the fact that it uses ready-made tomato sauce, and not chopped tomatoes. If you want to try the same preparation with traditional adjika, simply put 2, 5 kg of chopped tomatoes instead of tomato sauce.