Each housewife has her favorite recipe for eggplant caviar, because she prepares quite simply, and the result is to everyone's liking - both small and old. Today we are going to prepare this snack, which is not only very tasty, but also useful, because its main ingredients are vitamin-rich vegetables.
- Eggplants - 6 pcs.,
- tomatoes - 4-5 pieces. small,
- Bulgarian pepper - 3 pcs.,
- onion - 2 pcs.,
- carrots - 2 pcs.,
- garlic - 4-5 cloves,
- bitter pepper - at will,
- vegetable oil - 200 ml,
- salt - to taste,
- black pepper - to taste,
- vinegar - on request.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Pre-wash vegetables, dry and clean.
2. Onions cut into cubes of medium size.
3. Rub carrots on a coarse grater or cut into small cubes.
4. Cut eggplants into cubes approximately 1 x 1 cm in size.
5. Bulgarian pepper, after not forgetting to remove the stems and seeds, cut into cubes of the same size as the onion.
6. Tomatoes are also cut into cubes of medium size.
7. Finely minced garlic.
8. If you decide to add hot pepper to your caviar, it should be finely chopped.
9. Heat vegetable oil and fry onion until light browning.
10. Add carrots. Stir. Tomit for 7-10 minutes. Warning: no need to fry carrots.
11. Put the eggplant. Stirring occasionally, wait (about 10 minutes) until they are soft.
12. We send the Bulgarian pepper to vegetables. Stir.
13. Literally in 3-5 minutes we add tomatoes. We salt, we pepper. Put the garlic and hot pepper. Stew until tender, until all excess liquid evaporates (it takes about a quarter of an hour), and the vegetables are soft. At the very end, if you wish, pour in vinegar. Stir. Turn off the fire. Cover the calf with a lid and let it brew for 10-15 minutes.
14. Delicious and so healthy eggplant caviar is ready.