In winter, our body is particularly acutely deficient in vitamins. Therefore, instead of traditional mayonnaise, we recommend cooking salads from fresh vegetables for our households. Despite the fact that in the winter in the supermarket you can buy almost any vegetables, but the cost of some is very high, which means that not all of them can afford it. Really to refuse portions of vitamins? In no case! Delicious salad can be prepared from the available vegetables - cabbage and carrots.
To prepare a vitamin salad, you will need:
- cabbage - 1/4 of the head,
- carrots - 1 piece,
- garlic - 2-3 cloves,
- dill - a few branches,
- Bulgarian pepper - at will,
- ground black pepper - pinch,
- salt - to taste,
- Vinegar 6% - to taste.
1. Prepare all the necessary ingredients. Peel carrots and garlic.
2. Chop cabbage finely.
3. Rub carrots on a fine grater.
4. Put the cabbage in a bowl. We add a little bit. We crush hands.
5. Add carrots.
6. Put garlic in a salad.
8. Pour in vinegar. At this stage, put in the salad finely chopped dill and, if desired, chopped Bulgarian pepper. Stir.
9. Salad is ready to eat! However, before serving, we advise you to let it brew for 20-30 minutes.