“Goat in the garden” or “Stir” - this salad is called differently, but any name reflects its essence - it looks as fresh and bright as a summer garden. The bottom line is that the ingredients are not mixed before serving, but spread on a large platter by separate slides, trying to pick up colorful and bright foods (their set is usually non-standard and can be different from salad to salad).
Distinguished "Goat in the garden" is not only the appearance, but also the fact that this salad guests have the opportunity to try just after cooking and he does not have time to lose their colors and taste.
- 100 g fresh cucumber;
- 100 g Korean carrot;
- 100 grams of canned corn;
- 100 g smoked chicken;
- 100 g white cabbage;
- 100 g of red cabbage;
- dill to taste;
- green onion 7 sprigs;
- salt to taste;
- ground black pepper to taste;
- mayonnaise to taste;
1. Take two kinds of cabbage. Wash and dry. Cut off the bad places, if any. Cut into thin strips as much as possible. You can chop on a food processor with a special nozzle. Salt a little and apply it with your hands.
2. Wash the green onion, dill, cucumber. Onion and dill cut into small pieces. Grate the cucumber on a large grater or a grater for Korean carrots. Smoked chicken cut into thin sticks.
3. Take the right dish. All prepared ingredients lay in a circle, according to the color scheme. In the center lay chopped dill. Add chicken on top. Instead of Korean carrots you can use fresh or boiled. Our salad “Goat in the garden” is ready to conquer guests at the holiday table. Serve with salt, ground black pepper and sauceboat with mayonnaise or sour cream.