Are you puzzled to make sweet tea? Bake brushwood. It, by the way, can be made both from the stiff dough, and from the liquid. We will use the first method and take the following set of products:
- 1 chicken egg;
- 2, 5 tablespoons of sugar;
- 2 tablespoons sour cream;
- 50 g of milk;
- 1, 5 cups flour;
- sunflower oil for roasting brushwood.
1. In a deep bowl, combine the sugar and the egg.
2. Beat with a fork or whisk. It is not necessary to make a magnificent egg-sugar mass for brushwood, so a mixer (blender) is not needed. Next, add sour cream.
3. It is advisable to take it medium or high fat, do not take too liquid. Mix and pour in the milk again.
4. If you do not know how to measure the required amount, use a regular 250-gram glass (this will be the fifth part). It's okay if you add a little more milk, this will not spoil the brushwood. Stir and begin to pour flour.
5. Do this gradually so that the dough does not become too tight. It should be well kneaded and easily peeled off. If you are ideally oriented "by eye", pour it straight from the package. Well, if not, you will always rescue the usual glass.
6. We keep the prepared base for brushwood at room temperature for 20-25 minutes and roll it into a thin layer. By the way, if you want the brushwood to be crisp, roll the layer thinner. If you like soft baking, make the layer “thick”. Use a knife to cut it into longitudinal strips about 2, 5 cm wide each.
7. They, in turn, are cut horizontally.
8. We make brushwood: we make a small hole with a knife or just with our hands in the middle of each piece, into which we insert the edge of the rectangle. It turns out some kind of flower.
9. Pour the oil into a deep frying pan and place it on the stove over medium heat. When the oil began to boil, gently, so as not to burn yourself, put the brushwood and fry on both sides.
10. Then lay it on a paper towel and let it drip off all the oil. We shift in a small plate, sprinkle with powdered sugar, brew tea and enjoy deliciously prepared pastries.