Homemade cheese is a delicious dish made from dairy products. The process of making such cheese is quite laborious, but the result will not disappoint. The secret of the recipe lies in the melting of the curd with butter and eggs. Immediately after cooking, the dish is not usable, as it must be pressed. We will put the finished cheese under a heavy press for a day and only after that we will be able to enjoy our creation.
- fat cottage cheese - 1 kg;
- milk - 1 liter;
- butter - 80 g;
- chicken eggs - 2 pcs .;
1. Boil milk in a saucepan. Add here a kilogram of fat cottage cheese. Cook the cottage cheese in milk for 20 minutes, then filter it.
2. After we have removed the liquid from the curd, put it back in the pan. Add two chicken eggs.
3. Add 80 g of butter.
4. Mix the resulting composition and add salt. Put the pan on the fire and melt the ingredients for about 20-25 minutes.
5. We shift the mixture to gauze or any other not very dense fabric. Leave it for a while in a colander and wait for the excess liquid to drain.
6. Wrap the curd mixture in gauze or cloth.
7. Put a heavy press on top and send the cheese to a cold place for a day.
8. We hear cloth or cheesecloth from the finished cheese.
9. Cut the resulting dish into small slices.
Homemade cream cheese is ready!