Spicy seasoning is also called a horloaster or twinkle. It is prepared in a cold and hot way.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic - cooking features
Ingredients composition in standard proportion:
• Washed tomatoes without stem - 1 000 kg.
• Horseradish root cleaned. - about a hundred grams.
• Salt - teaspoon and more.
• Garlic peeled. - 5 pieces. medium heads.
• Sugar 1-2 g.
Hrenoviny shelf life with tomatoes and garlic in a refrigerator or cellar up to 15 days.
To increase the period of storage of the sauce up to 60 days, vinegar 9% (apple, wine, balsamic or simple) is added at the rate of one article. l per liter of finished product. In addition, for 1 kg of peeled tomatoes, the salt concentration is increased to 4 g, horseradish to 225, and garlic to 225 g. The container for seasoning is washed, steamed for 10 minutes, dried. Then it is poured into a sauce, which is sterilized in a water bath or in an oven at a temperature of 120º C for 45 minutes.
Fire Production Technology
1. Horseradish refueling:
All operations with the rhizome are performed in rubber gloves to prevent irritation of the skin from contact with a caustic product. It is desirable that the window in the room was open.
• To prepare the dressing for horseradish with tomatoes and garlic, the root is cleaned with a knife like a carrot and cut into small pieces 0.7-100 mm wide against the fibers.
• Then the root is ground to the consistency of mashed potatoes in a blender (power from 700 W), a food processor or in a meat grinder.
2. Tomato puree for sauce:
• Tomatoes are washed in warm water.
• At fruits the sharp tip through which juice is squeezed out is cut and seeds are removed.
• Then the base of the stem is cut from the tomatoes.
• Fruits are minced in a meat grinder.
To the ready horseradish dressing and mashed fresh tomatoes are added:
• sunflower oil;
• Tomato paste canned;
• fresh herbs or vegetables (parsley, cilantro, onion, dill, pepper, carrot);
• dry spices (oregano, tarragon, red pepper, cumin, coriander, mustard); • Walnut;
• hot chili pepper;
• vinegar 6% or 9% (apple, red wine, balsamic, simple);
• lemon juice.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (classic recipe)
• tomato. puree - 1 l;
• horseradish root dressing - about a hundred grams;
• peeled garlic - 5 whole heads;
• salt, sugar - in standard proportion.
1. Dressing for horseradish with tomatoes and garlic mixed with mashed potatoes.
2. To the mixture are added sugar, salt and garlic minced in garlic press.
3. The ingredients are mixed until the salt and sugar are dissolved.
4. Mix the mixture in storage containers.
5. A day later, the light is ready.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (delicate sauce)
Before cooking horseradish dressing, the root is soaked in water in the cold for six hours to reduce the sharpness and causticity of the product.
• Tomato puree - 1 l.
• Pepper Bulgarians. - 0.750 g
• Horseradish rhizome - 120 g
• Salt - two teaspoons.
• Garlic peeled. - 5 heads.
• Parsley and dill in one bunch.
• Sugar - three teaspoons.
• Oil rast. - 30 ml.
1. Pepper, greens and garlic chopped on kitchen equipment.
2. Add mashed potatoes and chopped horseradish to the ingredients.
3. Pour sugar and salt into the mixture, pour oil.
4. In a saucepan, bring the sauce to a boil.
5. Spread the crap with tomatoes and garlic in sterilized jars.
6. Roll the container lid and place on the cold.
Horseradish with Tomatoes and Garlic (Sweet)
• grated tomatoes - 1 l;
• horseradish puree -100 g;
• parsley (greens) - bunch;
• Vinegar 6% - one tablespoon;
• salt at the discretion of the hostess;
• sugar from a tablespoon.
1. Take red tomatoes of medium size and mash them as written in the technology of fire.
2. Add to the mixture the shredded horseradish root, chopped parsley.
3. Salt the sauce. Pour sugar.
4. Mix the ingredients, add vinegar.
5. Pour the crap with tomatoes and garlic in sterilized jars and put in a cold place.
Tip: Those who have a gastrointestinal tract can replace horseradish with chili pepper with a little garlic. To do this, on a 1 liter jar of sauce you will need to put a small ring from a pod 0.7-1 cm wide and a few cloves of garlic.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (Italian seasoning with oregano and tarragon)
• mashed potatoes from 1 kg of tomatoes;
• horseradish dressing - 4 tbsp. l .;
• garlic - 5 pieces of heads;
• dry spices: red pepper, oregano and tarragon to taste;
• salt - from a tablespoon of floor and more;
• sugar - one, two tsp.
1. Puree the ripe red tomatoes.
2. Grate the root.
3. Mix the ingredients with chopped garlic, spices, salt, sugar.
4. Spread the seasoning on the banks.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (green tomato sauce)
• fresh green tomatoes - 1.5 l;
• horseradish root - 150 g;
• dill - a bunch;
• garlic - 6-7 pcs. heads;
• hot pepper - to taste;
• salt - two or three tables. spoons;
• sugar - 1-1.5 tables. spoons.
1. Grind vegetables and root in a meat grinder.
2. Add salt and sugar.
3. Mix horseradish with tomatoes and garlic.
4. Rinse and dry the jars with a capacity of not more than 300 ml with screw caps.
5. Then sterilize the container in the oven for 10 minutes at a temperature of 100º.
6. Arrange the sauce in containers and put in a cold place.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (Polish style)
• horseradish dressing - 125 g;
• apple, chopped in a blender - 250 g;
• tomato paste - 575 ml;
• lemon juice - drops 50-80;
• grated nuts - 120 g;
• raisins - handful.
1. Take shredded root and mix with fresh apple sauce.
2. Add tomato paste to the mixture. The amount of ingredient is adjusted to taste.
3. Walnuts pre-fried in vegetable oil and washed raisins in sauce.
4. Add lemon juice squeezed to the mixture.
5. Serve to the table, mixed with sour cream (1 cup per 1 liter of sauce).
Hrenovina with tomatoes and garlic (savory light with cucumbers)
• green cucumber - 1 kg;
• garlic - one or two heads;
• sugar sand - 40 g;
• horseradish refueling - 90 g;
• salt - half of Art. l .;
• paste (tomato) - 250 ml;
• Vinegar 9% - 45 g;
• oil rast. - 40 ml.
Cooking: 1. Cut julienne cucumbers, add to them mashed horseradish.
2. Chop the garlic into slices and pour into the mixture. Then add salt and sugar.
3. Mix the ingredients and leave for 1 hour to stand out cucumber juice.
4. Heat oil in a saucepan over low heat and add cucumbers.
5. Add tomato paste to the mass.
6. Ingredients for horseradish with tomatoes and garlic mix and leave on the fire.
7. Add vinegar.
8. Cook for about 15 minutes until the cucumbers look pickled.
9. Fold in a hot sterilized glass container, tighten the lid. Leave it upside down for a while.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (salad dressing with green tomatoes)
• green tomatoes - 2 kg;
• vegetable oil - half a stack .;
• Vinegar 9% - half a stack;
• salt - 0.2 tbsp .;
• sugar - half a stack;
• garlic chopped. - half stack;
• ground horseradish - half stack.
1. Rinse tomatoes in water, remove the stem, cut into 8 parts.
2. Mix tomatoes with spices.
3. Leave the mixture for 24 hours.
4. Arrange the salad dressing in containers.
5. Store in a basement or refrigerator.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (in Bulgarian)
• grated tomatoes without seeds - 10 l;
• bulbs - 6 pcs .;
• garlic - 3 heads;
• vinegar - 120 ml;
• olive oil - 120 ml;
• salt - two table. spoons;
• pepper cher - one tea spoon;
• sugar - 250 g;
• horseradish refueling - two table-spoons;
• nutmeg hammer. - 1 package.
1. Tomatoes, onions, garlic, horseradish, chop and mix.
2. Put the ingredients in a saucepan filled with oil and put on the fire.
3. Bring the mixture of crap with tomatoes and garlic to a boil. If necessary, add up to 1-2 glasses of water.
4. After ten minutes add dry seasonings and spices, pour vinegar. Let the ingredients boil and dissolve.
5. Remove from heat, spread on banks, sterilize.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (Latvian sauce)
• Fresh fruits of tomatoes - 3 kg;
• tomato paste - 0.7 liters; • garlic peeled. - 300 g;
• horseradish cleaned. - 300 g;
• salt - up to two tables. spoons;
• sugar - two, three tables. spoons;
• Vinegar 9% - about two tables. spoons;
• oil rast. - 100 g
1. Tomatoes cut into small pieces (you can use red fruits or green).
2. Grind garlic and horseradish in a meat grinder or other equipment.
3. Tomatoes put on fire. When the mass boils add garlic, horseradish and tomato paste. Give a good boil.
4. Add a little vinegar to increase shelf life. Pour into containers.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (spiced with wine)
• tomatoes - 2 kg;
• onion - one piece;
• chili - 0.4 parts of the pod (chop);
• vinegar - 0.2 ml;
• wine - 0.2 ml;
• salt to taste;
• sugar - 0.2 mg;
• savory green - a bunch;
• red pepper. - taste;
• mint leaf - bundle;
• horseradish - 1 tbsp. l crushed;
• cloves, cinnamon, bay leaf - to taste;
• starch - two tablespoons.
1. Tomatoes separated from the seeds, chopped on kitchen equipment.
2. Boil the resulting paste until thick together with chopped onion and chili pepper.
3. Add spices, pour vinegar and wine. Boil for about ten minutes.
4. Shortly before removing from heat, add spices and slowly add starch (previously diluted in water) to the mixture.
5. Sterilize 10 minutes.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (original with apples and basil)
• Puree from fresh tomatoes - 1 l;
• horseradish dressing - 100 ml;
• garlic - 5 pcs. heads;
• spices: basil, thyme, oregano;
• 1 large apple;
• salt - one or two teaspoons;
• sugar - Art. one spoon;
• Vinegar 9% - one article. l
1. When creating this kind of horseradish with garlic and tomatoes, the apple must be minced in a meat grinder or grater.
2. Mix the fruit with tomatoes and horseradish.
3. Add spices, sugar, salt, vinegar.
4. Expand on clean banks.
5. Store in the refrigerator.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (spicy light with bell pepper)
• Bulgarian pepper -1 kg; • red hot pepper - 300 g;
• tomatoes - one kg;
• garlic 8-10 pcs. heads;
• horseradish - one hundred grams;
• cilantro and dill with 10 branches each.
• Rinse the tomatoes and make cross-and-cross cuts on the sharp part of the tomatoes.
• Fold the fruit into deep dishes and pour boiling water for 10 minutes.
• Remove the water and peel off the skin, hooking the incisions with a knife.
• Wash the Bulgarian and hot peppers with warm water.
• Wipe vegetables for cooking horseradish with tomatoes and garlic paper kitchen towel.
• Cut the tomatoes into halves.
• Peel Bulgarian pepper from seeds and stem.
• Cut the chili off the stem, do not remove the seeds so that the sauce is spicy.
• Peel the garlic.
• Grind all ingredients. Add spices and salt to them.
• Pour into previously prepared containers and put in a cold place. To increase the storage period, pasteurize the sauce a little more than half an hour (40 minutes).
Horseradish with Tomatoes and Garlic (with Plums and Eggplants)
• Scalloped and peeled tomatoes - 1 000 g
• Eggplant without peel - 100 g
• Plum - 5 pcs.
• Horseradish cleaned. - one hundred grams.
• Garlic - five whole heads.
• Pepper red. hammer. - 1 tsp.
• Salt - two teaspoons.
• Sugar - half the salt.
• Dill seeds and parsley - to taste.
• A little sunflower oil.
1. Grind the ingredients and mix.
2. Rinse the jars, sterilize in the oven.
3. Pour the mixture into containers.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (with apricots, carrots and ginger)
• tomatoes - 1 kg;
• grated carrot - 50;
• apricot - 50 g;
• horseradish cleaned. - one hundred grams;
• garlic - 5 heads;
• Ginger cleaned. - 10 g;
• red pepper. - gram;
• salt - table spoon .;
• parsley leaf - bunch;
• olive oil - to taste;
• sugar - one tea. spoon.
1. Wash vegetables and fruits.
2. Grind grated carrots.
3. Finely chop the apricot.
4. Grind horseradish root, ginger, garlic, parsley to a puree.
5. Add salt to the horseradish with garlic and tomatoes, sugar, spices, butter. 6. Stir the ingredients and decompose into clean cans.
Horseradish with Tomatoes and Garlic (Hot with Carrots, Bell Peppers and Onions)
• tomatoes without skin - 1 000 g;
• carrot cleaned. - 2 pcs.;
• Bulgarian pepper. without seeds - 100 g;
• onions - one piece;
• preparation of horseradish - 150 g;
• salt - teaspoon;
• garlic - 6-7 pcs .;
• pepper black. - 0.5 g;
• sugar and vinegar - teaspoon spoon.
1. Grind vegetables with roots in a food processor.
2. Add spices and butter.
3. Stir the ingredients and put them in containers.
4. Put in a cool place for a day until ready.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (hot with zucchini and coriander)
• tomatoes (ready-made pasta) - 0.8 ml - 1 l;
• zucchini - up to one hundred grams;
• horseradish - 250 g;
• garlic - heads 10-15;
• salt - two tablespoons .;
• sugar - one and a half tablespoons .;
• vinegar - three tsp .;
• Coriander - to taste.
1. Squash, tomatoes, horseradish root chopped in a combine and mixed with spices.
2. Let the mixture stand overnight in a cold place.
3. Fold in storage containers.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (spicy horseradish with cumin and walnuts)
• tomato puree - 1 l;
• billet (horseradish) - 250 g;
• cleared. 10-15 pieces of garlic;
• salt - four teaspoons;
• cumin - 10 g;
• sugar - one and a half tablespoons .;
• vinegar not more than three tsp;
• walnut - 50 g.
1. Puree and root preparation mix.
2. Add crushed garlic, spices and vinegar to the mixture.
3. Put the mixture in the refrigerator for six hours.
4. Mix the sauce again, close in an airtight container for storage.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (tender with parsley and mustard)
• Tomatoes (fresh, mashed) - 1100 g.
• Horseradish (harvesting) - about a hundred grams.
• Garlic - 5 pcs.
• Pepper cr. -1 year
• Salt - 2 tsp.
• Mustard - 5g.
• Sugar - one teaspoon.
• Parsley leaves - bunch.
• Oil salted. - Little.
1. Tomatoes and horseradish mix.
2. Add spices and mustard to the mixture. 3. Let the sauce stand overnight in a cold place.
4. Expand on banks.
5. Sterilize in the oven or in a water bath for up to 40 minutes.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (with parsley and celery)
• fresh tomato puree - 1 l;
• salt - about two teaspoons;
• parsley - bunch;
• sugar - one tsp;
• celery - bunch;
• horseradish ground - 100 g;
• Hot pepper - half tsp.
1. Billet horseradish and mashed potatoes mix, salt, add spices.
2. Spread the sauce in containers. Store in the cold.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (with rosemary and lemon juice)
• tomatoes (puree) - 1 100 g;
• preparation of horseradish root - up to two hundred grams;
• olive oil - 10 ml;
• rosemary -10 g;
• balsamic vinegar - teaspoon;
• ground pepper cr. - 2 g;
• Lemon juice - two tablespoons.
1. Tomatoes, horseradish, oil and spices mix.
2. Add vinegar to the mixture.
3. Squeeze lemon juice. Pour it into the sauce.
4. Stir and disintegrate the ingredients into hermetic containers.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (hot sauce with Antonovka)
• tomatoes - 1 kg;
• purified horseradish root - 300 g;
• garlic heads - 15 pieces;
• Bulgarian pepper. - 300 g;
• apples “Antonovka” - 2 pcs .;
• salt and sugar.
1. Chop tomatoes, root, garlic, apples in a meat grinder.
2. Add salt and sugar to taste.
3. Spread the seasoning in containers.
4. Store in the refrigerator.
Horseradish with tomatoes and garlic (with eggplants and sunflower oil)
• eggplant without peel - 3 kg;
• Bulgarian pepper. - 1 kg;
• tomatoes -1.3 kg;
• lean oil - 0.5 ml;
• sugar - 100 g;
• Vinegar - six table. spoons;
• garlic peeled. - 5 pieces.;
• preparation of grated horseradish - 100 g;
• salt - 50 g.
1. Eggplants, pepper, tomatoes, chopped in a combine.
2. Add oil and spices to the mixture.
3. Boil well for 5 minutes.
4. Add garlic and horseradish.
5. Cook the sauce for 5 minutes.
6. Pour into containers for storage.
Horseradish with Tomatoes and Garlic - Useful Tips and Tricks of Cooking
• Hot sauce can be eaten immediately cold after the dish has stayed in the fridge for one night.
• If, when processing horseradish through a meat grinder, it corrodes the eyes, cover the device and the plate with a plastic bag.
• Concentration of products for horseradish with garlic and tomatoes can be changed depending on the fleshiness of the tomatoes and the content of moisture in the fruit, the freshness of the root and other features.
• For storing the sauce, it is better to use sterilized jars with a volume of not more than 0.3 ml with screw caps.
• In order for the knives in electrical appliances to rotate when turning the root, freely pour 1 glass of water into the device's container and do not fill the container more than half.
• To accurately determine the weight of horseradish, it must first be cleaned and only then weighed.
• Store seasoning in a cellar or fridge on the top shelf.