Pancakes in boiled water with milk can be eaten with condensed milk, sauce, jam, or cooked with various fillings.
Custard pancakes can make a delicious cream cake, using them instead of cake layers.
Pancakes on boiled water with milk - the basic principles of cooking
In addition to boiling water and milk, for making dough you need wheat flour, baking powder, sugar, eggs, salt, vegetable oil and flour. In addition to milk, other dairy products can be added to the dough.
Eggs and other ingredients, except milk, are added to the flour sifted with baking powder. Mix thoroughly. Gradually drive the milk and knead the thick dough. Slowly add boiling water and mix until a mixture of the desired consistency is obtained.
Sugar and salt regulate, depending on the filling, which will be used for pancakes.
Dough can also be cooked with yeast. Cinnamon or vanilla is added to the flavor. Dried or chopped fresh greens can be added to the pancake dough with salty filling.
You can make stuffing from any products, everything depends on your imagination and taste preferences. Salty stuffing can be prepared from mushrooms, vegetables, minced meat, seafood, etc. Sweet pancakes are cooked with cottage cheese, fruits, jam and berries, cream.
Recipe 1. Pancakes on boiling water with milk
- a pair of glasses of flour;
- baking powder;
- 3 eggs;
- 60 ml of vegetable oil;
- kitchen salt;
- a glass of boiling water;
- 500 ml of milk;
- 60 g of white sugar.
1. In a deep bowl, rub the eggs with salt and white sugar.
2. Sift wheat flour with baking powder into the egg mixture and mix.
3. Constantly whisking, we introduce a little milk, and knead the dough. We follow that there were no lumps.
4. Get the dough like pancakes. Then gradually introduce boiling water, stirring vigorously until the dough is sufficiently liquid. Pour vegetable oil into it and mix. 5. Pour dough at the bottom of a heated pan, spreading it evenly, and fry ruddy pancakes.
Recipe 2. Openwork pancakes on boiling water with milk
- 2 eggs;
- one third cup of white sugar;
- milk - 250 ml;
- 80 ml of sunflower oil;
- cool boiling water - 250 ml;
- baking soda;
- wheat flour - 500 g.
1. Pour the cow's milk into a cup, put eggs into it and slightly whisk it with a whisk.
2. Add sugar and flour to the egg-milk mixture. Knead the dough like pancakes.
3. Put the dough in the dough. Add vegetable oil here.
4. Intensive stirring, we drive boiling water until a mixture of the required consistency is obtained.
5. Fry red pancakes in a pan. Each grease with butter and put a stack.
Recipe 3. Pancakes on boiling water with milk and kefir
- sea salt;
- 30 g of sugar;
- 500 g of flour;
- refined oil - 60 ml;
- 2 eggs;
- 500 ml kefir;
- baking soda;
- 250 ml of cow's milk.
1. Pour kefir into a saucepan and heat it over low heat until warm.
2. Dissolve baking soda, white sugar and sea salt in kefir.
3. In the skillet with kefir mixture, add the eggs and whisk with a whisk until smooth, without removing from the heat.
4. Gradually pour the flour into the kefir mixture, and knead the thick dough. Remove stewpan from heat.
5. Pour the boiling milk slowly into the dough while stirring intensely. We follow that there were no lumps. Add vegetable oil and mix. We bake pancakes on a heated pan.
Recipe 4. Pancakes on boiled water with baked milk
- 30 g of butter;
- wheat flour - 200 g;
- an egg;
- baked milk - half a liter;
- sugar - 5 g;
- dry active yeast - 10 g.
1. In a deep bowl sift half the flour. Fill it with a glass of boiling boiled milk. Quickly knead a fairly dense dough.
2. Lightly heat another half cup of milk and mix sugar and dry yeast in it. Mix and leave until foam appears on the surface.
3. Add the yeast mixture to the dough, mix well and leave it warm for it to double.
4. Bring the remaining milk to a boil and dissolve the butter in it. Pour the milk-oil mixture into the dough. Here we introduce 100 g of flour and knead until smooth.
5. Protein is separated from the yolk. Whip the protein in a dense foam. Add the yolk to the dough and leave it to fit. Then we introduce the whipped proteins and gently mix. We bake pancakes. We put them in a pile, greasing everyone with oil and sprinkling with sugar.
Recipe 5. Boiled pancakes with milk and cottage cheese filling
- chicken eggs - two pieces;
- 30 ml of vegetable oil;
- 900 ml of milk;
- 300 g wheat flour;
- 40 grams of granulated sugar;
- sea salt;
- 100 ml of boiling water steep.
- cottage cheese - 300 g;
- 50 g dried apricots;
- 100 g fat sour cream;
- thin strips of orange peels.
1. Beat the eggs in a deep bowl with a whisk. Put the vanilla and white sugar, salt. We drive vegetable oil and milk. We continue to shake a couple more minutes.
2. Sift the flour directly into the milk mixture, beating with a whisk until smooth.
3. We introduce gently cool boiling water, intensively beating, achieving a liquid consistency. Leave to rest for ten minutes.
4. Heat the griddle and grease it with vegetable oil with a silicone brush. Fry thin pancakes.
5. We combine cottage cheese with fat sour cream and sugar. Dried apricots pour boiling water and steamed for about ten minutes. Then pour the broth, and dried the dried fruit on a napkin. Cut it into small pieces. Add to cottage cheese and mix until smooth. 6. In the middle of the pancake put a spoonful of curd mass and collect the edges to the center, forming a bag. We tie up a strip of orange peel. Pancakes pour berry sauce or sour cream and serve.
Recipe 6. Pancakes on boiling water with milk and stuffing stuffing
- 60 g sour cream;
- 250 ml of purified water;
- 300 g pork beef mince;
- 200 ml of milk;
- onions - two heads;
- 250 g of flour;
- broth - half a cup;
- 30 g of sugar;
- baking powder;
- salt kitchen;
- 2 eggs;
- 100 ml of unscented sunflower oil.
1. Eggs are shaken with a whisk until fluffy foam with sugar.
2. Without stopping to shake, we enter abrupt boiling water in the beaten eggs. Immediately pour in the milk and mix.
3. Sift flour with baking powder. Pour into the liquid mixture and knead the homogeneous dough without lumps. Add sour cream and some sunflower oil. Mix and leave the dough to rest for a quarter of an hour.
4. Clean the bulbs from the husks and chop them finely. Fry the onions in sunflower oil until golden brown.
5. Put the minced meat in the pan with the onion and continue cooking, stirring constantly so that it does not gather into lumps. We shift the ready stuffing into the capacity of the blender and smash to a pasty state.
6. Heat the pan, grease it and pour in a little dough. Distribute it along the bottom, turning the pan from side to side. Fry ruddy pancakes.
7. We spread on the edge of the pancake a spoonful of meat filling and wrap in the form of an envelope. Lightly fry pancakes with butter filling.
Recipe 7. Pancakes in boiling water with milk and cream filling
- sour cream - 250 g;
- four eggs;
- starch - 40 g;
- milk - 800 ml;
- vanillin - three sachets;
- purified water - 150 ml;
- six bananas;
- kefir - half a liter;
- condensed milk - 450 g;
- sunflower oil - 100 ml;
- cocoa - 80 g.
1. We drive eggs into warm kefir, constantly stirring with a whisk, add flour and cocoa.
2. Dilute milk with water and bring the mixture to a boil. We enter it with a thin stream, whipping intensively with a whisk. The dough should be homogeneous and lump free. At the end add vegetable oil and mix. Pour the dough in large portions in a hot frying pan and fry until rosy.
3. Remove peel from bananas, cut into chunks and place into blender container. Grind to a state of mashed potatoes. We shift the banana mixture in a saucepan, add to it condensed milk, starch and sour cream. Whisk everything with a whisk.
4. Send the saucepan to the fire and cook on the slowest fire until thick. Do not bring to a boil! The cream is completely cooled.
5. On the edge of each pancake put a spoonful of cream. Fold the side edges of the pancake inside and wrap it roll. Sprinkle the finished pancakes with powdered sugar or chocolate chips.
Pancakes on boiled water with milk - tips and tricks
- When heating yogurt, constantly stir it so that it does not burn.
- To prevent the milk from burning while boiling, pour some water to the bottom of the saucepan.
- If you add vegetable oil to the dough, you can fry the pancakes in a dry frying pan.
- Add flour to too much batter. In order not to appear lumps, dissolve it in milk or water, and only then enter into the dough.