To date, more than one reliable source has not been preserved, where the decree has the exact date and to which kitchen the most delicious “invention” is roasted. Most cooks tend to believe that the roast and its cooking technology was invented in antiquity itself, and in those parts of the green planet where the main food was considered to be meat roasted over a fire. The essence of the preparation of the ancient hot and modern almost unchanged, as is the roasting on the fire or the languishing oven of a bird or other type of meat.
Roast is a dish that can be made from all kinds of meat. As for the meat satellite, most often it is potatoes, onions and carrots. Cooks believe that they emphasize the taste of meat. The second place is given to such satellites as mushrooms, tomatoes, bell peppers, squash and zucchini.
As for the method of cooking, the roast can be cooked in a pottery, a frying pan and even in foil.
Today in the post we will talk about the roast, but rather about the roast of chicken and the variations of their preparation.
Recipe 1: Moroccan Roast Chicken
Moroccan roast is quite an interesting dish in taste, because the cooks managed to combine little compatible products: chicken meat with sweet dried apricots, garlic, aromatic oriental spices, peas, rice and wine. Half the ingredients in this treat are both yin and yang, but the culinary experiment was a success.
- any parts of a chicken (boneless) - 500 grams;
- Bulgarian pepper - 100 grams;
- leek - 50 grams;
- dried apricots - 40 grams;
- ground ginger - 0.5 tsp;
- garlic - 2 cloves;
- red semi-dry wine - 5 tablespoons;
- peas - 60 grams;
- rice - 60 grams;
vegetable fat, salt, white ground pepper, turmeric.
To cook roast in Moroccan, it takes 45 minutes: preparatory stage - 15 minutes, heat treatment - 30-35 minutes.
Phased plan, Moroccan roast chicken.
Preparatory stage: - Rice, peas are boiled until ready.
- The boneless chicken meat is cut, as for beef stroganoff, that is, in cubes.
- Bulgarian pepper is cut into half rings, leek - rings.
- Meat with onions, garlic, seasoned with white pepper, salt, ginger, fried in hot fat for 5-8 minutes. Then the fire is reduced, sweet pepper, dried apricots, rice mixed with turmeric, peas, wine and some water are laid. Ingredients are stewed under a closed lid for 20 minutes.
Roast Moroccan with chicken served steaming as a second (for lunch) or as hot (for dinner). Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 2: Roast chicken in Russian (in pots)
Roast chicken in Russian has no piquant notes, but its creamy taste will appeal to many, and its serving, in clay pots, will transform the daily atmosphere of dinner, if not in the festive, then on Sunday.
- any parts of a chicken (boneless) - 400 grams;
- champignons - 400 grams;
- carrots - 1 piece;
- onion - 1 piece;
- sour cream - 100 grams;
- pepper, soy sauce, salt, vegetable fat.
To cook roast chicken in Russian, it takes 1 hour and 30 minutes: preparation of ingredients - 15 minutes, pickling - 30 minutes, heat treatment - 45 minutes.
Phased plan, roast chicken in Russian
- Chicken meat is cut into bars and marinated for 30 minutes in soy sauce.
- Potatoes of small size are cut into cubes, onions and champignons - diced, carrots - grated.
- Potatoes at the maximum temperature fried until ruddy color
- Marinated chicken meat is fried in hot oil until golden brown, then mushrooms, onions, carrots are laid.
- Potatoes are combined with vegetables, meat, mushrooms and seasoned with spices. The prepared mixture is decomposed into clay pots and filled with sour cream, diluted with hot water. Roast baked for 30-35 minutes, at a temperature of 190 degrees.
Roast chicken in Russian is served as a second (for lunch) or hot (for dinner). Enjoy your meal!
Recipe 3: Roast Chicken Hebrew
Roast European national cuisine, despite the meager list of products, it turns out very juicy and tasty. The specialty of the dish is onion sauce, it affects the taste, juiciness and color of the meat, which becomes caramel in color.
- chicken thighs - 3 pieces;
- white onion - 600 grams;
- refined sunflower oil - 50 milliliters;
- Baking soda - 0.5 tsp;
- pepper, salt.
To cook the roast in Hebrew chicken, it takes 1 hour 5 minutes: the preparatory stage - 15 minutes, the heat treatment - 50 minutes.
Phased plan, Hebrew roast chicken
- For this onion it is better to use white onions, as it is less aggressive and more juicy. So, onion is cut into large cubes.
- Chicken thigh rubbed with salt, pepper.
- On a well-heated pan with oil, laid out onions. After 2-4 minutes onions mixed, sprinkled with soda and again mixed. You should not worry, soda will not be felt in the dish, but thanks to it the onion will become caramel, soft in structure and will give a lot of juice. The fire is reduced to a minimum, the bow is covered with a lid and continues to languish.
- After 5-8 minutes to the bow laid chicken thighs. Meat languish under the lid closed for 40-45 minutes, over medium heat. Throughout the heat treatment, the meat is turned over 3-5 times.
Roast in Hebrew chicken served as a second (for lunch) or hot (for dinner), and the remaining onion sauce, you can water a side dish, such as rice or potatoes. Enjoy your meal!
Roast Chicken - recommendations from chefs
The hot, where the main role is played by chicken, is best suited to such spices and seasonings as garlic, marjoram, coriander, turmeric. If we talk about sauces, it is: onion, sour cream, lemon, egg and tomato.