The tartlet will turn any salad into an amazing snack. But it is still better for baskets to prepare their own fillings. Here is a selection of the most successful options for all occasions.
Starters for tartlets for snack - general principles of cooking
For snacks, large tartlets are often used, since in small baskets it is difficult to fit something other than butter and caviar. It is very important not to impose liquid and too juicy products, from which the bottom will be limp. Usually, the stuffing in tartlets is a little drier than ordinary salads, which stand beside the table.
What can be used:
• cheeses of different types, eggs, dairy products;
• seafood, crab sticks, fish;
• vegetables, mushrooms;
• sausages, meat or poultry.
Since the tartlets are small, the ingredients are cut or rubbed into small pieces. For dressing use mayonnaise, sour cream, yogurt. Make out snacks with greens, pieces of vegetables, caviar.
Stuffing for tartlets for appetizer with shrimp and mozzarella
Other types of similar cheese can be used instead of mozzarella for tartlets for a snack. It is important that the product be as tender and have a similar consistency.
• four eggs;
• 0.5 buns of dill;
• 150 g shrimp;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 3 tbsp. l oils;
• a bit of mayonnaise, salt.
1. Shrimp can simply boil, but the best is to fry in butter with garlic. Therefore, we clean or take immediately without a shell. Garlic clove chopped.
2. Pour butter into a frying pan, heat up and set the shrimp, fry for a minute, add garlic and warm up for another minute. For seafood this is enough, but you can beautifully browned crisply. We set aside.
3. Peel the boiled eggs, grate finely, also do with the cheese and the second clove of garlic. Chop the dill. We put all this in a bowl, add a couple of spoons of mayonnaise and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste. 4. Fill the tartlets with the resulting salad.
5. Fry the shrimp on top. You can put more than one thing, but several. It all depends on their size and the resulting amount.
Stuffing for tartlets for smoked salmon snack
For the preparation of such a filling can be used not only pink salmon, but also mackerel. The main task is to remove all the bones so that they do not fall into the tartlets.
• 200 grams of pink salmon;
• 1 cucumber;
• 25-30 g of mayonnaise;
• 1 tsp. mustard;
• 1 tbsp. l sour cream;
• some greens.
1. The fish should be cut into very small cubes, but not minced, the slices should look through. Put the pink salmon in a bowl.
2. Peel the cucumber, even if the skin is very thin and soft. It uses only the inside. It also cut into small cubes.
3. Cooking sauce. To do this, mix the mustard with regular mayonnaise, add a little sour cream, stir and shift to the fish with cucumber.
4. The filling should be thoroughly mixed with the sauce, tasted, the fish may not be sufficiently salty, if necessary, add a little salt.
5. Fill the tartlets with fish mass, spread on the dish in which the snack will be served.
6. On top of each put a small sprig of greenery and serve to the table!
Stuffing for tartlets for appetizer with blue cheese
Recipe for a delicious filling for tartlets for snacks, which are prepared only with blue cheese. Additionally, you need one sweet and sour apple.
• large apple;
• small onion;
• 120 grams of cheese;
• 1 spoon of butter (soften);
• 1 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
• 3 tbsp. l nuts.
1. You need to start with nuts, send them to the pan and fry a little. Cool, chop.
2. Chop onion finely and pour over boiling water. To do this, lay out the pieces in a sieve and just pour hot water from the kettle. Cool, sleep in a bowl.
3. Chop the cheese finely, add to the onions, pour the walnuts.
4. Apple peel, cut into small cubes, shift to the total mass. 5. Fill the filling with a sauce of soft butter mixed with mayonnaise. Thoroughly stir, spread on tartlets.
Stuffing for tartlets for avocado appetizer
A very useful option for avocado tartlets. This appetizer will differ in the complete absence of mayonnaise and other gas stations. Oily fruit perfectly replaces them.
• ripe avocado;
• 5 Art. l ricotta or other curd cheese;
• 1 slice of lemon;
• tartlets, greens.
1. Ricotta knead well, add a little chopped parsley or dill.
2. Cut the avocado fruit, carefully remove the bone. Spoon hold along the skins, separate the flesh, put in a bowl to the cheese.
3. Mash avocado and cheese thoroughly.
4. Squeeze the juice from a lemon wedge, a few drops are enough. You can add a pinch of grated zest for flavor.
5. Fill with the prepared mass of tartlets. It can be a separate filling or foundation. Optionally, put the top pieces of fish, shrimp, caviar.
Stuffing for tartlets for snack with pineapple and chicken
A simple recipe for a very satisfying filling for tartlets. It uses canned pineapple, but you can also take fresh fruit, chicken with it also goes well.
• 250 g fillets;
• 2 pineapple rings;
• 30 grams of nuts;
• 40 g sour cream;
• 20 g of mayonnaise;
• salt and other spices to taste.
1. Rinse the chicken fillet, put it in a saucepan, add pepper, laurel, add water and boil for exactly 20 minutes, cool, cut into small cubes.
2. Pineapple rings also cut into small cubes, immediately shift to the chicken.
3. Add sour cream with mayonnaise, salt and stir.
4. Fill tartlets with salad.
5. Chop the nuts, sprinkle the contents of the tartlets on top. The appetizer does not need additional decoration.
Stuffing for tartlets for snack with mushrooms
It uses mushrooms and cheese, as the most popular duet. The main ingredient will be champignons, since they do not require pre-boiling and prepare quickly enough. Ingredients
• 230 g of champignons;
• spoon of sour cream;
• onion head;
• 2-3 Art. l oils;
• 80 grams of cheese;
• 3 sprigs of dill;
• salt, garlic to taste.
1. Pour the oil into the pan, put on fire.
2. Cut the onion into cubes, shift to butter. Cook for a couple of minutes, stirring so that the pieces are not burnt.
3. Slice the mushrooms, do not do large. If the hats are large, then first we cut the champignons into four parts, then make the plates. Shifts to onions, fry until done.
4. Add a spoonful of sour cream to the mushrooms, salt and pepper. It is allowed to add garlic, but only a small slice. We warm up the mushrooms with sour cream a minute and turn it off.
5. Grate the cheese finely. In each tartlet on the bottom put a thin layer.
6. Spread the mushrooms evenly in each tartlet.
7. Cut the fennel herbs very finely, mix with the grated cheese that remained.
8. Sprinkle grated cheese and dill on top. You can serve a snack in the form of heat or pre-cool. It is undesirable to keep it open for a long time, as the cheese dries out.
Stuffing for tartlets for snack with cottage cheese
Cottage cheese filling for tartlets is amazingly tasty, satisfying, useful, and also it is very easy to prepare. The whole process will take no more than a quarter of an hour. It is better to take a gentle cottage cheese, which kneads well and does not form dry lumps.
• 200 g of cottage cheese;
• 1 cucumber;
• 1 clove of garlic;
• 3-4 sprigs of dill;
• sour cream, salt, pepper.
1. Curd grind. If the edges do not warm up well, you can whip with a combine or use a sieve.
2. Peel a clove of garlic, chop, shift to cottage cheese.
3. Add dill, finely chopped.
4. Cut cucumber tips, then cut into slices, straws and across into small cubes. Transfer to total weight.
5. Add some salt to the stuffing and put sour cream. Here you need to be careful, the mass should not turn out to be liquid. Stir well.
6. Fill tartlets and ready! For decoration, you can use dill or thin slices of fresh cucumber.
Stuffing for tartlets for snack with crab sticks
Crab sticks are a very popular ingredient for salad, and it can also be used for a delicious filling. Tartlets with them are very tasty and they smell like seafood.
• 8 sticks;
• 4 tbsp. l rice;
• 5 Art. l corn;
• 3 tbsp. l mayonnaise;
1. Rice should be thoroughly washed, poured into boiling water, boil, but not perederzhivat. It is better to use large cereal. Throw in a colander, let the water flow, and the rice cools.
2. Cut the crab sticks into pieces of arbitrary shape, you can use small straws, cubes, or just across, to make circles.
3. Cut the cucumber into small pieces and combine with chopsticks.
4. Add rice to the bulk, pour canned corn, season with mayonnaise.
5. Stir the filling thoroughly, try, add salt if necessary.
6. Put the stuffing in tartlets, lay with a slide. Decorate with a small sprig of greenery.
Starters for tartlets for snack - useful tips and tricks
• In most snacks, regular salt can be replaced with soy sauce. It gives a deeper and more pleasant taste, especially well suited to fish, chicken, seafood.
• It is undesirable to make tartlets in advance, as they become limp from wet filling. But you can cook the stuffing and put it in the fridge so that at the right moment you can quickly pick up a snack.