Lavash roll is not only tasty, but also a very quick snack.
It can be prepared not only for holidays, but also for every day. And so that she is not bored, make different fillings!
There are a huge number of options for filling for pita from pita bread, and here you can find the most interesting, tasty and juicy recipes.
Stuffings for pita bread rolls - general cooking principles
Snack is prepared only from thin Armenian lavash. They roll it on the table, lay out the ingredients and roll them up. Then give a little convolution to stand and cut across into pieces of arbitrary width. Stuffing can be laid out in layers or simply mix all the ingredients and grease the pita. The method depends on the type of product, recipe and method of cutting.
What products are made of fillings:
• meat products;
• a fish;
• dairy products, cheese;
Well and, of course, not to do without greens and fragrant spices, which can be added in any quantity and to your taste. And as a binder, mayonnaise is used in most recipes, sometimes butter and soft cheese.
Recipe 1: Stuffing for “Crab” pita roll with garlic
Fragrant and inexpensive filling for pita bread, which is also quite quickly prepared. The amount of garlic can be adjusted to your liking or replaced with finely chopped onions (green or bulb).
• 200 grams of chopsticks;
• 2 cloves of garlic;
• 2 eggs;
• 150 grams of cheese;
1. Boil eggs, cool and clean.
2. Three finely choked cheese, eggs and garlic.
3. Add chopped sticks, chopped greens and mayonnaise. If necessary, we add salt.
4. All mix, lubricate pita and roll roll.
Recipe 2: Stuffing for Curd Pita Roll
Spicy filling with an unusual taste. In addition to cottage cheese, pickled cucumbers are added to the filling for pita bread roll. Interesting, unusual, but very tasty and healthy.
• 200 grams of cottage cheese;
• 2 pickled cucumbers;
• greens at will.
1. Pound a pack of cottage cheese for uniformity. You can add garlic, mayonnaise and just whip with a blender, you get a delicate cream.
2. We cut cucumbers into small slices, pour out the separated juice.
3. Mix the curd mass with pickles.
4. Add chopped greens and you can lubricate the roll. It is not necessary to salt the stuffing, there are enough spices in the cucumbers, but if you want you can add a little black pepper.
Recipe 3: Stuffing for “Mushroom” pita roll
For this amazing filling, we take absolutely any mushrooms. We will use fresh champignons. Also do not regret the greenery, the more, the brighter and tastier the snack will turn out.
• 200 grams of processed cheese;
• 300 grams of champignons;
• 2 bulbs;
• lots of greenery.
1. Shred arbitrary slices of mushrooms, fry almost until cooked.
2. Peel and chop the onion, send to the pan to the mushrooms, salt, pepper and fry together until ready.
3. Cream cheese and mix with mushroom mass. We estimate the consistency, if it is dryish, then you can add a couple of spoons of mayonnaise.
4. Put the pita bread on it, fill it up and fill it with greens.
Recipe 4: Stuffing for Korean Korean lavash roll with Adyghe cheese
Well, who doesn't love Korean carrots? This fragrant appetizer has long won over all the spicy taste. So why not make a roll with her?
• 200 grams of carrots in Korean;
• 150 grams of Adygei cheese;
• a bit of mayonnaise.
1. Separate the carrot from the juice, put it on a board and shred it with a knife. The pieces should not be longer than half a centimeter, otherwise it will be difficult to cut a neatly prepared roll. 2. Adygei cheese in three or just shredded hands, mix with carrots. We bring to the desired consistency with mayonnaise.
3. Chop the greens, send in the filling and you can prepare a roll!
Recipe 5: Stuffing for Tsarskaya pita roll with red fish
Stuffings for pita bread roll with red fish are the most popular. They have a pronounced taste, beautiful color and such appetizers are not ashamed to serve even the most honored guests. You can take any fish: pink salmon, trout, chum salmon, salmon, but it is important that it is not too salty.
• red fish;
• soft cheese;
• fresh cucumber;
1. We grease the Armenian lavash with a thin layer of any soft cheese.
2. Cut the fish into thin slices, then into cubes. Sprinkle with pita bread. If there is a lot of red fish, you can simply leave the slices and cover the entire surface of the pita. In this case, the roll will be really royal.
3. Cut the cucumber into thin slices and spread over the fish.
4. Sprinkle with greens and roll up the roll.
Recipe 6: Stuffing for Smoked Lavash Roll with Sausage
Instead of sausage for such a filling, you can use smoked ham, breast or meat, it also turns out delicious. And instead of fresh carrots, you can put boiled and even Korean. Experiment!
• 200 grams of sausage;
• one carrot;
• fresh cucumber;
1. Cut the sausage (or meat) into small cubes.
2. Carrots clean and three. If Korean salad is used, then cut the straw into smaller pieces.
3. Three cucumbers on a coarse grater or cut into cubes, like sausage.
4. Chop the greens.
5. Just mix everything, fill the resulting salad with mayonnaise. Salt and smear on pita bread.
Recipe 7: Stuffing for Rice Pita Roll
Another version of the stuffing with crab sticks, but this time the basis is rice. The roll is nourishing, with the aroma of seafood, and soy sauce, which is used instead of salt, will add a special touch to the roll. Ingredients
• 2 eggs;
• 100 grams of rice;
• 8 crab sticks;
• some soy sauce;
• mayonnaise and dill.
1. Boil rice, it is better to use cereals with round grains, they are softer and ideal for the filling. Water is drained, rice washed.
2. Cook the eggs. Finely cut.
3. Chopsticks are also finely chopped, chopped greens.
4. Mix sticks with eggs, rice and herbs. We fill the filling with mayonnaise, soy sauce and use it for its intended purpose.
Recipe 8: Stuffing for “Fish” pita roll with egg
This filling is prepared on the basis of any canned in oil. The more expensive and tastier the fish, the more elegant the snack will be.
• canned food;
• 3 eggs;
• any greens;
• 100 grams of cheese.
1. Open the canned food, put it in a cup and knead with a fork along with butter. If pieces of fish with a ridge, then it must be removed.
2. Cook eggs, cool, clean. Then diced or just three grated, mixed with fish.
3. Add grated cheese and herbs, mix everything. There is usually enough liquid from the jar, but if the filling is dry, you can add some vegetable oil or mayonnaise.
4. Lubricate the pita bread, twist.
Recipe 9: Stuffing for “Spicy” pita roll with cheese and tomatoes
Unusually simple and piquant filling based on melted cheese. It is better to use soft cheese with a creamy consistency, so as not to add mayonnaise. Also need tomatoes, dense, fleshy, better to take slightly unripe.
• 300 grams of soft cheese;
• 3-4 tomatoes;
• 3 cloves of garlic;
• Red pepper;
1. Grind the garlic in any way, mix it with cheese, add red pepper.
2. Lubricate pita with a sharp mass.
3. Cut the tomatoes in half, then into thin slices. Spread over the cheese layer.
4. Chop the greens, sprinkle on top and roll up the roll.
Recipe 10: Stuffing for Meat Lavash roll
Prepared on the basis of minced meat. You can take any: beef, pork, chicken or their mixture. You will also need a sweet pepper, better than red.
• 300 grams of minced meat;
• 2 sweet peppers;
• 100 grams of cheese;
1. Shred the onions, fry in a pan together with the meat until cooked. Mass salt, pepper.
2. At the pepper we remove the stem and the core with the seeds. Finely chop and mix with minced meat.
3. Cheese three and mix with the other ingredients.
4. Lubricate the pita meat filling, form roll.
Recipe 11: A filling for “Hepatic” pita roll
Of course, such a filling cannot be called festive, but it is ideal for a healthy and healthy breakfast, dinner or snack. Liver can take any: chicken, pork or beef.
• 300 grams of liver;
• pepper, salt;
• 5 tablespoons of cream;
• fresh cucumber;
• 2 bulbs.
1. Cut the liver into pieces, fry in a pan almost until tender.
2. Shred the onions, combine with the liver and cook together until golden brown.
3. Put all together in a blender cup, pour in cream, salt. We pepper and we interrupt in paste.
4. Lubricate the lavash with hepatic mass.
5. Three cucumbers on a coarse grater, sprinkle on top. You can add any greens.
6. Fold roll.
Recipe 12: Stuffing for Chicken Lavash Roll
Another option is a very satisfying filling, which will require chicken breast and one more thing.
• one breast;
• 2 eggs;
• Bulgarian pepper;
• 180 grams of mayonnaise;
• fresh dill;
• green salad leaves;
• A handful of walnuts;
• garlic clove.
1. Fill the breast with water, cook until ready, then take out of the broth, cool and chop finely.
2. Put the walnuts in the blender, peeled garlic, add mayonnaise and beat everything until smooth.
3. Spread pita bread, spread lettuce leaves on all areas. 4. Mix the resulting sauce with chicken breast and spread on lettuce leaves.
5. Finely cut the Bulgarian pepper and dill, mix and sprinkle with the last layer.
6. Twist the roll, cool for an hour, then chop.
Stuffings for pita bread rolls - tips and tricks
• In order to make lavash strongly not liquefied, but the products held better, you can grease it with soft cheese or regular butter before applying the filling.
• To cut the roll into neat slices, hold it in the fridge for half an hour. The filling will mate with the sheets, the roll will be more elastic.
• Most fillings for pita contain mayonnaise harmful to the figure. But it can be fixed! Use sour cream with garlic instead. Or just add a little lemon juice, salt and a spoonful of already cooked mustard in sour cream. And the useful refill is ready!
• To make a festive appetizer from a regular roll, cut into slices at a 45-degree angle and arrange on a plate with lettuce leaves. As decoration you can use olives, red caviar, any greens and vegetables. The choice depends on the composition of the roll.
• If pita bread is damaged, has holes or tears - that's okay. Just start rolling the roll on the defective side so that the base surface remains intact. In the finished snack, nothing will be visible.